Firstly I am so sorry to hear that you have had to go through something so terrible as this and at the same time it is welcoming to hear that miracles do happen in these cases.
I'm 22 weeks now and found out on Monday that my baby could have hlhs but still have to wait until next Thursday to know for sure. It's driving me insane knowing how long I have to wait to either find out something thats just going to rip my heart out or bring great relief. The place I had my scan done has a history of detecting and not being able to see organs properly, as with my first pregnancy I was told that my baby boy could have 2 right kidneys and after another scan at the hospital it turned out to be nothing.
I don't know if I should prepare myself for the worst or hold onto that little bit of hope that is there. I don't want to be told the worst just like all mothers wouldn't want to. I've spent the last few days crying my eyes out reading stories and information on the internet and have many many mixed feelings. Its good to have a better understanding but am now confronted with what to do should it come down to the worst. It also helps to know that some bubs do pull through and live normal lives, that helps so much, but it hurts twice as bad to know that some bubs don't make it and I could have another story to add to theirs.
Was anyone else in this situation where you didn't know for sure until you had another scan? They have also said on the report that this is the only abnormality found, did any of your bubs only have hlhs or other conditions aswell?
Any response would be greatly welcomed as I think it will help to know others experiences.
Thank you so much,