Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Termination of one Twin Lock Rss

Hi Vic - I am truly sorry to hear about your situation. 6 months ago we were faced with a similar decision (although not with twins). I was 22 weeks pregnant and found out our little girl had hypo-plastic left heart. We were faced with the decision of continueing and going through similar surgeries or stopping the pregnancy. It is never fair for anyone to have go through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Feel free to PM me if you need someone to vent/talk to.

Big hugs. XOXO
Hey Vig I feel so sorry for you and your hubby I could never imagine how you are feeling and what to do and that would be so hard to know what to do cause they are your babies.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Hey There!

I am hoping you are still an active part of this website... I am 23wks with twins (two sacks/two placentas) one of our babies has multiple problems and we have been told after birth we will be able to be with baby until he/she passes (nothing surgical they can do to help prolong baby's life). Baby will be kept comfortable in terms of pain and I am hoping we will get lots of cuddles with baby before he/she leaves us.
I would love to hear how you are going 5yrs on now and how the process was for you as a a family after birth... If you are willing to share xx

Thinking of you and your family

Nikki.

I don't know how to edit the townsville mum to be part... I am now a mum of a 3yr old boy in Brisbane smile
Thank you so much for your reply Rosie Mumma. I will definitely check it out.
I just wanted to say Viggi how sorry I am to read of your situation. I am a twin & couldn't imagine my life without my sister. You are doing the right thing though. I can only imagine what you guys are going through sad

Nikki I just wanted to say how sorry to hear of what you are going through as well sad

Life is just plain unfair sometimes. Sending you both GBH's wub

Sign in to follow this topic