Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

come on baby! Rss

I dont think i really had pre labour with DS and never had BH...this pregnancy have had completely un painful BH for weeks but the last few days hve had period type cramping, constant BH, sometimes painful but not always, constant pressure down there and feel like im on the loo every 2 mins, i know this could go on for weeks but i really hope not, im ready for bub anytime now lol
Probably wishful thinking but hve had a feeling bub would come before due date all along....hve dared say tht outloud in the last few days so guess ill go over due now lol

Not much point to this rambling post just needed to get it all out there as im trying not to talk to DF about it non stop n get both our hopes up lol

I dont think i really had pre labour with DS and never had BH...this pregnancy have had completely un painful BH for weeks but the last few days hve had period type cramping, constant BH, sometimes painful but not always, constant pressure down there and feel like im on the loo every 2 mins, i know this could go on for weeks but i really hope not, im ready for bub anytime now lol
Probably wishful thinking but hve had a feeling bub would come before due date all along....hve dared say tht outloud in the last few days so guess ill go over due now lol

Not much point to this rambling post just needed to get it all out there as im trying not to talk to DF about it non stop n get both our hopes up lol

Hi bubone09,
I know exactly how you feel... I have been having constant BH and period cramping for the last week and a half. It is doing my head in.. I just wish the pains would get worse!! Good luck I really hope you go early as there is nothing worse than all this fiddling going on for weeks.

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Oh gosh, tell me about it!! Baby #3 for us & was due on BOXING DAY for goodness sake!!!! I have had strong bh for the last few days & loads of them for weeks....I had a show this morning bit nothing still! I'm over it, wish the bh would get painful or my water breaks damn it! Lol

Really feel for you guys sad i went overdue with DS so i know what its likke, sucks!!

Its just such a tease to have all these things going on but not getting serious and moving baby out lol

Its funny at the start of pregnancy i was checking every toilet stop for blood ready to freak out now im checking n praying. For some sign of a show , how things change!!

Hope to hear baby news from both of you very soon!
Xxx

Hey ladies... well im hearing all of you... sooooo soooooo ova it... i cant sleep, toilet stops period pain even loosing plug every day but no labor... ive got a feeling im going to be here right to the end and this is number 6... did i mention that my baby has overtaken my whole body..lol.. well in a couple of days im going to try all the tricks to induce labor... hope it works.. lol have a great day.take care
Oh my goodness I'm not alone. Pregnant with number 2. Had my first at 37 weeks so thought I wouldnt go to term this time. But now 39+3. I have had a lot BH since about 33 weeks. But 3 nights ago I lost the plug and started period like cramping and lower back pain. This lasted for 24 hours slowly intensifing with the tightenings, but then stopped when I went to bed. So figured it was pre-labour. My body then gave me one day off with no pains, then have had them again for the last two days. What is going on?!! I feel like I'm just waiting for them to turn into real contractions. I even had a bit of pink mucus last night so figure it is doing something helpful to my cervix and not a complete waste of my time. How long has anyone else had prelabour with other pregnancies? And have you girls below had your babies yet?

Oh my goodness I'm not alone. Pregnant with number 2. Had my first at 37 weeks so thought I wouldnt go to term this time. But now 39+3. I have had a lot BH since about 33 weeks. But 3 nights ago I lost the plug and started period like cramping and lower back pain. This lasted for 24 hours slowly intensifing with the tightenings, but then stopped when I went to bed. So figured it was pre-labour. My body then gave me one day off with no pains, then have had them again for the last two days. What is going on?!! I feel like I'm just waiting for them to turn into real contractions. I even had a bit of pink mucus last night so figure it is doing something helpful to my cervix and not a complete waste of my time. How long has anyone else had prelabour with other pregnancies? And have you girls below had your babies yet?

You poor thing, especially after having bub early last time,..shock to the system to be so close too full term lol

Im still waiting!! Sounds like ur closer to real labour then me, ive got almost constant BH and cramping on and off, backpain (but i over did it cleaning and gardening yesterday so think thats why) but i havnt lost any plug or anything so tht sucks haha
Have tried sooo many things to help it along whenever i get pains tht r slightly regular but so far non of it has helped, nearly every night i hve a couple of hours of pains but dies off just before i go too bed sad

I know 2 of the above ladies have had thei bubs, (both went overdue though) so fx will happen for us soon!
Im 39 weeks today according to doctors dates so REALLY hope im not waiting for another 3 weeks (as they will let me go 2 weeks over)....sounds like torture haha

Positive news is with lots of prelabour hopefully when it does finally lead into the real deal it will be nice and quick smile
Best of luck!! Xx

it's soooooo frustrating! i'm 38 weeks today and for the past 2 days i've been getting heaps of ab cramping and lower back cramping but it's only lasting a couple of hours sad

So I'm just sitting tight and enjoying the relaxing time....but my big tummy is really in the way when i try to do almost anything sad

So I went into labour that night, the night I last posted. So eventually those pre labour pains did turn into real contractions. Went on to have 26 hr labour, one hour of that pushing. The first 14 or so hours were 6 minutely contractions that just wouldnt speed up. Contractions didnt really kick on until 7ish at night and then I had my little girl at 1156pm. Just thought I would update.

So I went into labour that night, the night I last posted. So eventually those pre labour pains did turn into real contractions. Went on to have 26 hr labour, one hour of that pushing. The first 14 or so hours were 6 minutely contractions that just wouldnt speed up. Contractions didnt really kick on until 7ish at night and then I had my little girl at 1156pm. Just thought I would update.

Sign in to follow this topic