Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Where were you? Lock Rss

At the hospital - the midwife had to break mine. I was 9.5 cm dilated and starting to unconsciously push but my water hadn't broken!! She popped it to bring on that final bit of dilation and Cassie arrived within 45min.
DS in 2006 I was standing in front of the fridge getting a drink at 3am the day after I was due. DS arrived 10.5 hrs later.

With DD in June this year, Dr broke them at hossy to try and get my contractions to come on more regular, they had been every 2 mins then go out to every 20 mins all day. That was our last hope that it would make labour more regular, or else we then had to look at other delivery options (possible c-sec etc). Waters were stained with meconium a little when he broke them. Well his theory worked, better than he had hoped for too. DD arrived 45 mins later, she was in a real hurry to come out!

is currently in NZ

2am in bed, Liam had broken my hind waters???

No. 1 - in hospital, by doc

No. 2 - in bed
At a westfield shopping centre and people could even see my wet patch haha! So we headed home grabed my bags and this was about 2pm than bub was born 10.25 that night!

Posted by: dees*3*divas
DD1 ~waters broke at the hospital
DD2 ~ waters broke in a motel room
DD3~ waters ruptured at hospital as part of induction.

LOL - Motel cleaners would have loved you Dee!!

is currently in NZ

10 Hours in Labour trying everything t get my water to brake!! They used a hook and broke it!!! Ill never forget that feeling!!!

xxx

Sez
Posted by: ©
Posted by: dees*3*divas
DD1 ~waters broke at the hospital
DD2 ~ waters broke in a motel room
DD3~ waters ruptured at hospital as part of induction.

LOL - Motel cleaners would have loved you Dee!!

lol worked out well for me though and family we had been staying with previously,lol. We were staying there to be closer to the Mater hospital because I was due for an induction early early the next morning. I didn't think I'd make it til then though seeing as I was having contractions 10 minutes apart at dinner,lol. Should have seen me trying to eat my entree in the restaurant,lol

I used their towels too to mop up so to speak when the dam wall broke,lol.

Hubby was just glad that there was another bed because he went back there for a sleep after DD arrived after midnight,lol.

He apologised to the motel staff the next day, I didn't have to see them so it didn't bother me, lol.

Posted by: Stephanea
In a hospital bed with a big crocher hook up my fanny! wink

LOL!!!

I had a wee gush whilst lying in bed in the morning. Since contractions hasn't started I went to go pick up the capsule and some groceries. Contractions started on the way home.

The rest of my waters slowly trickled out throughout the day and when I got to pushing they popped them again to get the last out while I was pushing. He was born 25.5 hours after the first gush.

I had also heard the towel thing and had removed the electric blanket as well.

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

Oh so sad I feel a little inadequate now boo hoo j/k

Nah my waters dont break on their own unfortunately and I have had them artifically rupture for me both times. Tys I was induced so it was part of the induction and Moo I told them if I was 3cms dialated I wanted them broken so they obliged and lucky cos Moo was meconium and needed close monitoring. Glad hers didnt break at home though EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
Posted by: Stephanea
In a hospital bed with a big crocher hook up my fanny! wink
Lucky I read through before I replyed .......as this was exactly what I was going to say !!! lol lol lol lol lol
Sign in to follow this topic