Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Labour and Birth

Your Labour and Birth

Modesty During and After giving Birth - May Contain Adult Themes!

Hey Girlies, Just thought I would start a thread about the disgusting things that happen during ...

222 replies

Oh my gosh I wish I had found this before I gave birth! When I was ready to push, my midwife went down there too have a look and po...

Lauraine

Vaginal Birth After Caesarean (VBAC)

Please feel free to discuss your experience with either preparing for, trying, or achieving a VBA...

542 replies

Hi Ms ( babymakinmachine) pls send me the details of the hosp n gynae who supported you for the VBA3cs Thanks alot!

Rah_84

Vaginal delivery after broken pelvis??

Hi there. I am 14 weeks along with my first baby and was told at my first OB appointment that I n...

3 replies

Hi, I broke my pelvis 4 years ago and had 3 screws placed. 2 in the back and 1 in the front. I already had 2 boys before the acciden...

Spas While Pregnant

Hi Mummies Just a quick question... I know it says in a lot of birth books you aren't supposed to...

18 replies

As far as I know, this is not forbidden. However, you should be careful. Moreover, the cover should be safe. I advise you to read ab...

Rtamanna2711

Vba2c

Hello, Is There anyone who tried and did succeed a vba2c in Sydney? Can you please share your exp...

7 replies

Very gooch https://merehead.com/blog/successful-digital-ma...

do you think kids whose parents are teachers are smarter than the other kids?

Dont really think so. My aunt is a teacher and neither of her two kids did spectacularly well a...

7 replies

Yes, stop making yourself and others feel better by lying. After working as a principal for 20 years I can easily confirm that &quo...

eShopmarijuana

medical and recreational marijuana

https://www.eshopmarijuana.com https://www.eshopmarijuana.com https://www.eshopmarijuana.com bes...

1 reply

I've been suffering from pain. I was taking Aleve every day. Just masked the pain. Started taking CBD a month ago and I take Al...

Member703152

Enjoy your journey using our Nepal Tour packages

What is expecting from your travel agent? Are you in search of a reliable travel agent for your N...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Member195527

CBD to try or not to try?

Hi I would like to try cbd (marijuana/cannabis) Is it worthy?

AnnaMalMum

Induction of Labour

Hi everyone, can you please tell me your induction of labour experiences and how they went? I...

6 replies

I would like to introduce myself I am senior director of Hongkong (GZ) Grace Shoes Development Co., Limited which is the finest manu...

N Kitt

Does sex really help induce labour???

Hi, I'm 38 weeks and 5 days and have been told that having sex helps ripen the cervix. A friend ...

21 replies

These negative after-effects are normal, especially for first-time users of the med, and often go away within a short period of time...

Member674792

Partners staying overnight at Lyell McEwin

Does anyone know if partners are allowed to stay overnight at Lyell McEwin hospital? As public pa...

Member674792

Private room at Lyell McEwin Hospital

Hi! I am pregnant with #1 and trying to decide whether to go public or private. We are wanting ...

Member818664

What are easy ways to setup Canon mg3600?

Canon MG3600 is the latest printing machine that is an all-in-one inkjet printer. This printer de...

Member723429

Hot work tool steel H13 Supplier

There are several applications provided by H13 tool steel. H13 hot tool steel is used for extrusi...

Charlie-Anne

What do I pack in my bag for hospital?

Hi this is my first pregnancy and I don't really know what to pack in my bag to take with me...

7 replies

Thanks so much everyone this has actually helped so much. I have really bad OCD so I really like having everything organised and rea...

Member703152

A family trip for Jungle safari adventure, Nepal

Nepal is an incredibly known for jungle safari adventure in all over the world. Nepal Jungle safa...

Sharoona

2nd Pregnancy not considering epidural

I am pregnant with my second and considering whether or not to hold off on the epidural. My first...

12 replies

Old thread but I thought I’d reply with my experience for future posters. I had a natural posterior birth with first- it was traumat...

clintnbecc

Which Hospital Gold Coast or Logan

Hi, This is my 3rd pregnancy my first was 5 years ago in the country in NSW great experiance, My ...

12 replies

Congratulations to you. I am also a mom of 3 adorable kids. I know how hard it is to choose a good hospital. Today I want to tell yo...

Member881194

Obstetricians - Westmead Private

Hi All, First time here so apologies if this has been covered or is in the wrong area... I am i...

Huggies Support

3 signs that you may be in labour

1. Your contractions hurt The biggest confusion when it comes to labour is that it can be hard t...

1 reply

Thanks for sharing the detail here. It is really helpful for the women to stay safe ad know about their condition at all the time. I...

Three&soonfour

Longer or shorter labour’s?

Hi ladies, Did your labour’s get quicker the more children you birthed or longer? Love to hear ...

eggskaz

37wks - very sore pubic bone area!!!!!!

Hiya girls, I am suffering from a very sore pubic bone, this started last night... When I went ...

14 replies

SAME HERE.. IT'S SPD

SarahBlogger

Bringing on Labour how?

Are you trying everything you can to bring on labour? You might want to read this first! Read ...

20 replies

sdcd

Huggies Support

Who did you have in the delivery room with you?

It's a highly personal decision but thinking about who is there for the big day is no small ...

21 replies

Nice sharing, it's very helpful. I am a Business Plan Writers Dubai and working with a different company. https://mybusinesspla...

mumofheidi

In labour in the car to hospital

HI everyone with my first child i was induced so i was already at the hospital when i went into ...

11 replies

We are all wants to gain your instructions for the car to hospital patients. The website is now going to publish different resources...

SarahBlogger

What was your pain relief of choice?

After a baby shower where the talk turned to pain relief choices, Sarah looks at options. Read...

30 replies

I didn’t know what to expect from this post as I was suggested to read it in one of the my assignment help reviews. And it was a goo...

Tash1234

Vomiting at 39 weeks?

I woke up this morning and was feeling fine, all of a sudden I got really nausea and vomited ever...

5 replies

I'm 39+5 and for the past 3-4days I've been throwing up. I've been reading and googling. Apparently labour is near or...

HotWaterBottle

Bartholin Cyst during labour - anybody?

Hi everybody, Bartholin Cysts apparently affect 1 in 20 women so I'm hoping that there's somebody...

8 replies

Hello

Member011028

Selwyn Midwives

Hi I’m looking for recommendations on midwives that Work in the Selwyn area, Lincoln and Rollesto...

2 replies

Try the find your midwife website. Each LMC has a wee bit about themselves and gives you a feel for them. There a few awesome ladies...

Lisa_Mumbo

Recommendations for GP obs Perth

Hi all! We’ve fallen pregnant before our health insurance waiting period ticked over and so we ar...

2littlemonsters

Cord Blood Donation

I am thinking of donating my cord blood and wondering how do I go about it?

13 replies

Once considered a waste product, umbilical cord blood (UCB) was discarded with the placenta after delivery. It has been found to be ...

Beck88

Nerve damage

Since giving birth 12 weeks ago iv had no sensation to urinate I can drink so much and never get ...

eShopmarijuana

medical and recreational marijuana

https://www.eshopmarijuana.com https://www.eshopmarijuana.com https://www.eshopmarijuana.com buy...

Member199437

Episiotomy

Hi all! Recently had an episotomy (cut so I didn't tear in delivery) and everyone talks abou...

Tazy2

Hospital lists for mum and Bub

Hospital lists for mum and Bub what to pack to take

pink N blue2

Essential oils to bring on labour ???

hi all im 36wks preg and starting to look into some natural ways to hellp bring on labour. Not ri...

7 replies

I used the clary sage essential oil.It is said it gives relieve pain and promote labor to help ease childbirth and delivery.

karen.bryan

Do you remember the pain of your labour?

Hi everyone, I was curious as to how many of you actually remember how bad labour really was or ...

7 replies

Hi everyone I rermber every think it was only 4 weeks a go I remember the pain was so bad it started about 8:00am and finished at ...

Dolce81

Antenatal Care.. How do you choose???

Hi ladies! I'm pregnant with my first and was hoping some of you could shed some light on the pr...

23 replies

Abudo has a pretty informational course on health education for antenatal mother. The purpose of this course is to educate expecting...

StephanieAnn

Antenatal Classes..to do or not to do..

Hey, I'm new here but am having a few worries about antenatal classes and if I should or should n...

23 replies

Class is a waste of time. I personally feel online healthcare courses are much better as I have already taken one related to health ...