Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

c.a.s.s.i.e

Anyone due in May

Hi I'm new to the site. I'm 21 and have a 2 1/2 yr old little boy named Blair and i'm due on May...

32 replies

hi there i had my dirst daughter on the 9th may(mothers day ) 5 weeks early due to having pre eclampsia she weighed 4 pound 9 and...

The "Due In July" Group

Hello to all the mum's due in July!! I have noticed there are quite a few of us due in July and ...

153 replies

thanks for the great idea Michelle! Hope all is going well with life with the new baby.

due in october "04"

Hi everyone, I am also due in October 25/04 and only have eight weeks to go. I am so happy tha...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

DUE IN SEPTEMBER ....... am i the only one?????

Hey all......... i have 10 weeks to go till my lil man arrives in the world.......... it seems ...

4 replies

Hi Young Mum, I'm going to the Mercy Hospital in Melbourne. Which hospital are you booked into. Your baby's name souds beautiful I...

klh

anyone else due in august?

just wondering if any other mums and mum-to-bes are due in august 04??? I am 13 weeks pregnant w...

6 replies

Hi everyone I have a five year old daughter and due with my second on august 23rd. I cant wait and either can our little girl, she ...

chrissyd.nz

Are you due in July

Hi I would be keen to start email contact with other soon to be Mums who are due in July. I have...

12 replies

hi, i am due on july 14th, i am 20 years old, and this will be my first. if you want to chat sometime i would love to hear from you...

mickeyboo

Anyone due in March?

Hi all. MI have a hubby and a beautiful boy who is 18 months old. I have another baby due in M...

14 replies

Hello. I am due on the 22nd of March. ( In two weeks I can't wait ) I have two girls 8 and 5 1/2 and have been told I am having a...