Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

excited 1st time mum to be

Baby due June 2005

Hi everyone, My baby is due in June, my husband and I are very excited. Would love to hear from ...

29 replies

Hi Edwina, How are things going? Our nursery is just starting to happen - the room will get its second coat of paint this weekend ...

Due with little little number 2 in August

Hi guys, I am due with my second little little August 28th 2005. Anyone out there similar to me?...

1 reply

Hi Caroline, Im due the 16 August 2005, this will also be #2 for me, i have my 18wk ultrasound 2morrow so that is going to be excit...

princess222003

Due Dates For Babies Due In 2005

I thought this would be fun to do for all the Mums that are due in 2005. Just put your name's w...

62 replies

hi my name si Jodi, and im due on the 2nd july 05, with my first baby. Anyone else due on or around then??,

dueinaugust

any body havin there baby at wollongong hospital?

Hi There, Just wanted to know if any body is , or has had there baby at wollongong hospital. If ...

3 replies

I had both my boys at Wollongong. Great birthing unit, but i hated the maternity ward. I found the midwifes rude and intrusive, beca...

dueinaugust

anybody due around the 16 august 2005?

Hi There, Just wanted to know if anybody is due around the 16th august 2005, i would love to spe...

16 replies

Hi Carla, Gee your lucky that you have had 2 scans, i havent had any but when i went to the hospital for a bookin visit they did a...

general Chat

Anyone on line now, that wants to chat???

18 replies

hi everyone. been busy last week, i had finally packed my hospital bag, washed and ironed all the clothes and finally had baby showe...

PML2

Predictions

Does anyone want to make any predictions re their due date and gender of their baby (if you haven...

22 replies

Hi, I haven't a clue as to what i'm having, i just have a funny feeling that i'm going to go early. Hubby thinks i'll be 2wks earl...

pebblemuncher

Bra's and Pregnancy!

On the Breastfeeding Association Website it answers questions on Maternity Bra's and Underwire Br...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Enigma

Due in January??

Hi, I noticed people were doing the due month group and it might be nice to start one for mums du...

137 replies

Congatulations ladies. Well Matty was due the 26th and made his way in on the 27th. Not too bad. he was 7,7 and 51cms. He is doing w...

Landles

January 2005

Any janauary 2005 mums out there?

timtam

finding out the sex

hi everyone i am pregnant with my first child and everyone seems to be so pushy about us finding ...

1 reply

Hi Timtam It is a personal choice! I think having a surprise is wonderful - especially when you have gone through all the pain to...

Murphy75

Anyone having baby at John Hunter Hospital Newcastle?

I am due in June and am looking for anyone that is also going through the John Hunter Hospital fo...

3 replies

i'm having my baby at belmont, im due on the 26th of april. But i had my first child at john hunter and anti natal midwives were so ...

MissieK

Want to win??

A little hamper full of babystuff? I came across a competition where you can win a pack of baby ...

vkw

oops! contraception malfunction?

i am about to go buy a pg test kit as i think i may be as i forgot to take about 2-3 pills during...

7 replies

ummm... yes you can fall pregnant if you miss a pill.... my mum got pregnant with my brother within 2 days of stopping so if she h...

is there anyone having there baby in august

hi all i am a young mum wondering if anyone else is due in August. I am due on the 16th of Augu...

12 replies

hi i had my daughter five weeks early. chech out www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/georgena tammy

baby showers

Just came back from a babyshower for my sister inlaws second baby that is due next month. Im due ...

1 reply

you can get game ideas from the internet. put a telly in the garage so the men can watch the footy (just kidding) why dont you have...

Diddle

Baby Shower

Can I just recommend to everyone who's pregnant to have a baby shower! Not only is it a great wa...

Kristina

When Are your Due Dates?

I'm new to this site (and just found out I'm pregnant) so I thought we could all put our due date...

61 replies

Hi my name is Tarsha i am due to have my first bub 19th march i am having a girl and calling her madison. Tarsha

TrishD

Who is due in 2005 in NZ

Hi, I am due around the 20th of May 2005, and am wonting to find out from others who live in New ...

7 replies

Hi,I am in Palmerston North and am due 10 may 2005 with #2. I have a 19 1/2 month old boy named Xander and know this next bubs is a ...

shellytwins

Hi! New, due in june- argh twins. :-)

hello, i am new to this forum. my name is michelle and im 24 yrs old, married, i live in vic a...

4 replies

Hi Michelle, hey good luck tomorrow with the scan. Are you having a 4d one done as well, they are really cool.

Rachael L

1st Bub a Gemini

Hi Every1 Our 1st baby is a little boy and will be a Gemini just like his mum.He is due on the 27...

mandy85

prem babies

hi im 19years old mum i had my son on the 13th november 2004.what a suprise i got when i found ou...

3 replies

Hi Mandy, I have premmies which were born 8 weeks early, one was 1.2 the other 2.4 (yes twins) they are now 12 weeks old and doing w...

Michelle26

Expecting my first baby in April 2005

I am wondering if there are any soon to be new mums in and around the St Ives area that would lik...

9 replies

Dear Michelle, Glad to hear that your pregnancy is going ok. How did your scan go?? Did you find out if your having a boy or a gir...

kelsfirst

Due 29 June 2005

Hi, I am 23yrs old and 13 weeks pregnant. I didn't actually find out I was pregnant until 7 wee...

7 replies

Hi Becky, I had pains in my lower left side yesterday, it was a bit painful but it went soon after I ate something, but i just put ...

vkw

anyone heard from twinkle toes?

just thought she would hsve had the bub by now but havent seen any posts about it?

3 replies

hi well no he dosent have a middle name i also like jaylen as a name but my partners name is jay so had no hope of calling him that ...

jenninikki2004

first time pregnancy

hi everyone i was just wanting to chat to other first time mums and see what theyre experiencing ...

2 replies

Hi Jenninikki2004 I'm a first time MUM to be too... excited but also still a little terrified... Luckyliy i have'nt yet experien...

jennie

Babies from October 2003?

hi, i would just like to know if anyone had a baby in october 2003, and what they are doing now? ...

2 replies

hi kristi, my bub was born 2nd oct 2003. her name is simran, which means to meditate.. she was walking at 9 months. although i haven...

will1deb

First timer (35 young) due May 2005

Hi, I'm a first time mum to be (35 young) and am due 19-21 May, 2005. (The due date calculator, o...

7 replies

Annette, great to hear from you and I'm pleased that your feeling great. I'm adjusting to different sleep patterns, but am still out...

flick

had baby

hi there havent been on for a while just letting u all know that i had my first baby girl (after...

2 replies

My daughter was born on the 10th May 04 also! How is everyonel going?

xx_angel_xx

First baby

Hi all im happy i found this site is awsome im having my first baby and im due the 14th feb 2005 ...

6 replies

Hi Angel I'm 21 years of age and expecting my first baby on the 10th Jan 2005. I'm feeling quite anxious at this stage and a little...

Munchkin

Young Mum due in November 2004!

Hi , my name is Michaela and im new to this site.Im 18 years old and expecting my first on the 28...

11 replies

Hi Fil, Congratulations to you too. What a beautiful name. You thought you were having a little girl too. Can't wait to hear all th...

srossiter

due in June with number 3!!!

Hey there I am having my third baby due 20 June. My daughter is only four months old now. Her an...

2 replies

Thanks for the reassurance. It really helps. My husband is hoping to get transfered back to Darwin at the end of next year. I am n...

Murphy75

My Baby is Due June 2005

I am extremely excited about this, I am in a relatively new relationship and the baby wasn't plan...

10 replies

Hi Libby 8 The girls were pretty good with the news, there were a few dramas with the eldest one because she thought her daddy woul...

nebosih

due in december 2004 nambour hospital

is anyone due in december this year who lives on the sunshine coast or near thats having there ba...

gmhaynes

anyone due june 05

Hi all, Haven't been feeling well for the last couple of day and was getting suspicous and then ...

13 replies

Congratulations, Im due June 29th. The day after my nephew was born. Good luck with everything.

sweetie pie

due in october "04" mums to be buddies

Hi everyone,just wondering how many of us are due to have their bubs in oct.My edd is oct 22.This...

23 replies

Hi I'm also due in OCTOBER with my third baby. October 27th. This will be my third girl. My first labour took 12 hours, second 4 ho...

deb5au

Miscarriage

Hi Mum's to be.... I am once again pregnant and due in May 05. I have had an awful history of mis...

5 replies

hi i just want to wish you good luck with this pregnancy.

Shannon

First baby!!

I have 4 weeks to go!! I can't believe it!! Is there anyone else out there who is due soon or ha...

5 replies

Hi Shannon, The countdown is well and truly on!! When is your actual due date? Have you got names chosen yet? It is really excit...

Mother's Groups in Eastern Suburbs

Hi everyone, Thought I would give this a go and see how it turns out. I live in the Eastern Sub...

Pregnancy symptoms before period is due???

Hello All, I know this is a rather silly topic but it has me thinking.Ive got 2 kids...

5 replies

Hi Bindy, Sorry to hear that. Good luck for next time. I'll be looking out for a good news post in the future. Barb