Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

joey2402payne

#2 due 11th dec :)

I am just over 6 wks preg with #2 very excited Would love to join a fb group if there is one??

New no replies Be the first to reply »
*~Zimbee~*

What do you do?

I was wondering if there were any mums out there that find that sometimes they just run out of th...

8 replies

Thanks Guys all good suggestions!! Hoepfully i will have more to do when the next little one is here!! Thanks for everyones suggest...

Cararyan888

facebook

Good morning ladies, Havnt been on here since the very start, but now that its all coming to the...

Karlzsta

meet new friends

hi all! i have just currently moved to the sunshine coast and am looking to meet some new friends...

1 reply

welcome I dont live near u but congrats

MissGemini

Due the end of August 2012

Hya I am new to all this. But I thought this would give me a chance to meet other pregnant mums d...

1 reply

Hi, we have a private Facebook group for mums due in August. I'm due on the 29th if you want to add me to Facebook, my name is Mega...

MissGemini

Due the end of August 2012

Hya I am new to all this. But I thought this would give me a chance to meet other pregnant mums d...

MelHof

NT Scan Results

Hi Everyone, I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my 3. I received my NT results on friday. Trisomy 21 was...

2 replies

Hi Ladies, Thanks for the all the posts, has been comforting reading what others are going thru and what has eventuated. I came in...

JVCF13

DUE MAY 2012

Hi, I am pregnant with my second child due 10th May. I am due to have my 18-21 week ultrasound t...

14 replies

Hi all, im due with y third on the 13th May its another girl pretty excited. happy if she came early though ready to meet her now ...

Mum2Jaxon

Young Mum to be

Hey there everyone im new on this site but i thaught i better give it a go im amanda and i have ...

9 replies

Hiya, congatulations 2 u all! im new on this site aswell, im 21 and livin in perth at the mo. Im 23 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby ...

HelloYellow

DUE END JULY 2012! EXCITING!!!

Im Amy, im 24 and this is my very first pregnancy, everythings all so new to me, but its all so ...

3 replies

heya rosie mumma! congrats!! im due with #2 on july 24 Sadly my little girl was stillborn 2 weeks ago.

Joackland

Due April and 32 Weeks in Mandurah

Just moved to Mandurah area (Pinjarra) and wanting to know where I can go and get baby bits and p...

Emma2012

Jumping from August to July forum!

Hi everyone! My name is Emma and I've been part of the due in August forum but my due date has no...

1 reply

Hi everyone! My name is Emma and I've been part of the due in August forum but my due date has now changed to the 28th of July so t...

Bluekimba

My boy is due 11th july...victoria

hi there as it says the 11th of july.this is my 3rd baby,my other 2 are girls 6 and 8....i live i...

ElenaMcL

Babies Due Feb 2012

Thought Id kick this tread off. Not sure due date yet but pretty sure its early feb not late Jan...

649 replies

Hi Everybody, I have just switched to Feb 2012 because my identical twin girls were born 8 weeks early on the 1st of February at 32...

sofiesarasmama

DUE JANUARY 2012 :)

I know it's super early but i tested yesterday arvo & this morning with positive results, i thoug...

910 replies

hi ladies, congrats to those who have had their bubs! our little girl finally made her appearance on 31st (yesterday on her due dat...

clintnbecc

Im Due in July

Hi everyone, Im due in July, ( Well my ultra Sound is saying end of June) is anyone eles due arou...

~*~Ryan's-Mum~*~

Due in Aug 2012

Hey there, I'm about 10 weeks pregnant,Due around the 14th of Aug, prob won't come out til the 22...

1 reply

Congratulations on your pregnancy. We've already got an August thread going, come and join us there: https://www.huggies.com.au/for...

l-illy

due December 2011

hay all well thought i should get this started so im due 1 december very excited and so shocked a...

1182 replies

Finally baby William arrived on 5.1.12 @ 12.10am. He was due on boxing day, I was 41wk & 3 days!!! 3hr labour, a small tear & he arr...

Tamara84d

Anyone due around August

Hi all Just seeing if there is anyone on here who is expecting from Newcastle...thought it would...

1 reply

Hi all Just seeing if there is anyone on here who is expecting from Newcastle...thought it would be nice to talk to some local lad...

Turtle2

Any others out there expecting or had bub #5 in 2011

Hi I was just wondering if there are any others out there who have or are expecting bub #5. I am...

15 replies

Hiya ladies- soo glad there are other mums having 4+ kids! Im expecting number 5 too- but my other for are from previous relationshi...

polly M

Due december 2011...cbd Auckland...coffee group

Hi ladies..im very knew to all this so i hope ive done it right! I live on the northshore about 2...

2 replies

Hi, I am due in a week and would like to meet up with you once our wee one is born - I live on North Shore too - 2mins to city. em...

sneeky1

what does DS and DD etc mean?

i dont come on here much, but when i do i notice people refer to their children as 'DS' or DD... ...

4 replies

thankyou elmoangle

Jellum

Due August 2011

Hi Just got a BFP (YAY HAPPY DANCE)! I'm Linda, lucky enough to have a DS 3 and DD 16 months a...

1351 replies

Dolphinmia - we are using S26 AR, and things are improving. It is a heavier formula designed to stay in their stomachs. As for way...

Ourspunkymunkyz

Due November 2011

Yay thought I would get in early here LOL Just got my long awaited Positive HPT EDD November 2....

958 replies

Eli was born by emergency c section , 26/11/11 sorry only just had time to pop on as i had a lengthy stay at hospital Eli was 7 poun...

Shaszaaaaaaaa

many january babies??

this is my first bub, just wondering if there is many people that are dues in january?? my due d...

6 replies

Hey! Im due the 16th too, with my first whos also a little boy =) Im hoping my wee boy will be early too, i think he will be, I thin...

Rowdy&Placid

Does anyone have?

As above. I have always used this recipe to make caramel slice but I can not find it for the life...

5 replies

Thankyou for your help lovely ladies

Klein Beer

thinking about food all day long

hey there I have got my hands full in the last few days with work so havent been on in awhile.. ...

1 reply

hey there I have got my hands full in the last few days with work so havent been on in awhile.. Hope all is good with you all. Im...

DUE JAN 2012 + Coffee Group?

Hi there! I'm 29 y.o and am pregnant with my first child. Due 1st Jan 2012. I live in the Ashhurs...

1 reply

hi there, im personaly not from that area im in bay of plenty but also due jan! have you gone to any antenatal classes? usually u ge...

pebs89

january 29 2012

hey everyone.. im 28 weeks preg and loving it!! im soo excited.. im going to be a first time mum ...

2 replies

Hi, I'm due the 26th of January with twins! Like Allison I will only go to 38 weeks. I'm hoping to have them natural at this stage...

Happy Mummy of 3

Kirby.......Boy or Girl?

Hi All, Looking for your opinion......do you think Kirby is a boys or girls name? Thanks for y...

18 replies

Oh I love that name! I have only ever met one person with that name and he was a boy ... but if I were using it I'd only use it for...

wanttobeamummy

Due Feb 2012

Hi, I am expecting in early February next year. I am just looking for people going through the sa...

10 replies

hi! I am due on feb 09. this is my first pregnancy, so excited and a lil confused too. looking for tips on prepping up the nursery. ...

TaLiMa

April 2011

So I realize I'm probably A bit early, but I'm 5 and a bit weeks pregnant, and I'm due 30th of M...

797 replies

Oh Meg....I'm so happy to see your gorgeous lil Lola's face on your profile pic! I was almost holding my breath searching for u wit...

Snapcracklepop_

please vote for my boy!!!

everyone please vote for my boy malakai in the Gotcha! The Kids Photographers people choise award...

Argento mum

Any mothers to be in west end?

Hi everyone!! I'm 9 weeks pregnant, just moved to Brisbane 7 months ago, and I really don't have ...

1 reply

Good Morning, Im currently 21 weeks pregnant with but no 2 and we just moved to brisbane about 6 mths ago we are on northside of bri...

Annaderdowski

Baby due March 27th 2012

Hello to all expecting pregnant ladies I just came across this site today. I live in the eastern...

2 replies

Hello to all expecting pregnant ladies I just came across this site today. I live in the eastern suburbs and I am 35 years old. My...

More pregnant than I thought!

Two days ago, I took a HPT and it showed up positive for the first time in almost 3 years Just t...

1 reply

Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy and smooth pregnancy

Ksteenari

Maternity Leave countdown!

I've got 23!!! Maternity leave is getting close for me now! Just thought I'd share some excit...

2 replies

I have.... 1 shift to go this Tuesday! Woo hoo! I will be 34 weeks. I was planning on working until next week, but the rostering j...

All that TTC paid off....

I've just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant! After almost 3 years of trying and trying to con...

5 replies

Congratulations! All the best with your pregnancy.

hg:)

First time mum breastfeeding

Ok so im a first time mum and i feeling im struggling with this whole breastfeeding thing, i know...

10 replies

Thank you ladies for all your replies, yep love my pillow, but i like the blanket idea, the silly thing about the town i live in, is...

Jess2011

December 2011 mummy to be's!

Hi all! Im due in december (20th) and couldnt be happier! Looking for new friends to share all ex...

3 replies

Hi I am due 17th December. I am in the Adelaide Hills and having baby t the Mount Barker hospital. Did not find out boy or girl, loo...