Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

tkingsley

End of july start of august

hi anyone here due around those times? this is my third preg due 27th july but if history repeats...

4 replies

Fly1 wrote: I'm expecting my first baby on the 4th of August smile Congrats to both of you! https://www.huggies.co.nz/forum/4-pregn...

Who is due next year and knows the sex of bubs?

I'm due at the end of March and my 19 week scan this week says girl. DD is thrilled as, atm, she...

32 replies

I'm due 2nd april with #3 but going 2weeks early-im having a girl(i have 2 boys atm) i have good 8 friends pregnant and 7 of them a...

Wjkropp

dont know how far

hi i had my normal period on october 14th i bleed for 6-7 days my next period was due on the 14th...

3 replies

Yes I thought i was 5 1/2 weeks but really i was 3 1/2 weeks i found out when i went for 8 week scan that i was 6 weeks 1 day and ap...

Due March 2013

Wow. Can't believe I am starting this thread. Come on in girls, it's lonely in here!

49 replies

Most who were on this topic have now joined our March 2013 group on facebook. It is a closed group so add me using my email address ...

working-mummy-of-2

Due 16th of july 2013

So 2 weeks ago i did a test at home and got a faint line so i rushed to work and did one their to...

1 reply

Congratulations Just in case you haven't come across it yet, we have the July 2013 thread currenly underway, where you will be abl...

pink N blue2

Hows all the due december mummys going? The count down is almost on!!!!

how has every ones pregnancies been? im due dec 2nd so only 2wks to go for me :/ lol Whos ready...

1 reply

Welcome to Huggies You may like to chat to some of the other Mums due in December in our December 2012 thread which is currently u...

DUE NOVEMBER 2010!!

Hi G.K Congrats to you. Don't be lonely here.

2283 replies

Ohhh wow just glancing through reading some of our post...we truely have been on a great adventure together xo love all you ladies

Haley-868

November 2012

Hi girls, Since finding out that Im pregnant i have not got off these baby websites. Hehehe..Thi...

252 replies

Hi November Mums, Bet half of you are at home with babies by now. I was originally due on 7th Nov then after ultrasounds they revis...

Tali2008

Newly preggers??

Hi all I found out today (4 days before my period is due) that i'm pregnant. I'm really excited ...

8 replies

Tali, add 'Natasha Dekker' as a friend and tell her you're from huggies and wanting to join the group and she will add you

Rachy1987

Anyone due in March 2013?

Hello I am due mid march 2013, just wanting to chat to other mums to be that are due around the ...

24 replies

*timtam* wrote: Hi ladies we have a Facebook due in march group going, there is around 50 members atm if you would like to join. Im ...

Princessbella2002

Due 2 July 2013

So exited my daughter (10) is so extatic and just cant wait

1 reply

Congratulations! Make sure you check out our Week by week Pregnancy guide to get advice on all the different stages of your pregnanc...

Who's Due?

I WAS due yesterday

16 replies

I'm due with my first on dec 17th.

Hattie2013

April 2013

Hi all I am 18 weeks pregnant with first baby due on April 2nd. I've had my date recalculated a ...

2 replies

Thank you, a very interesting read!

Dcmcleish

#2 Due June 2013, found out today!!

I have struggled with PCOS, it took DH and i 4.5 years to have our DD last Aug'11. We decided not...

1 reply

Congrats, hope it all goes smoothly for you

Tammy_K77

Due April 2013

Hi Ladies & congratulations on your pregnancy. I am also due on the 22nd in April 2013. I am curr...

4 replies

Hi I'm due April 20th , can I join your Facebook page too ?

Spetag07

help needed

hi im skye pregnant with my 1st, im 9wks and 5day slitly freaking out and have no idear what i ha...

9 replies

not sure if its the same in nsw as qld, but go to doc first then ring hospital you want and book in for ante natal. you can do share...

Spetag07

my 1st

hi my name is skye and im pregnant with my 1st so excited im due the 13th april

8 replies

I'm 13 weeks with my first & I have been so lucky....I've had no morning sickness. I have started getting dizzy spells the past week...

Rachel61

Help me im going nuts!!!!!

I know im going to the dr's tomorrow but he wont tell me when my baby is due i will need a scan a...

3 replies

Thank you Lyra i thought this was the case im just such a stress pot lol

Jadeehawthorn

may 2013

hey guys just looking out for mums around victoria due may 2013 roughly my due date is may 6th

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Doll_Baby101

Due 5th Jan

Having a baby boy due for our first baby 5th Jan 2013 so excited

9 replies

Hi Ladies, I am also due early Jan 2013 with my first, really enjoy reading the different bits of advise everyone gives out here! Ke...

Mum 2 Abigale,Eva&Nash

Nesting..

Hey ladies, i'm not sure if there is a thread on 'nesting', but i thought i'd start one. Are any...

1 reply

The wierdest thing is though, i'm not exhausted or sore from all this crazy cleaning & i think that is why i can't stop. If i was a...

2012mum

Due August 2012!

Hi! I know it is super early but I just got a very faint bfp! I'm only three weeks pregnant. AF i...

789 replies

Traceyh09 wrote: Love your profile pick Zimbee, Benjamin is cute. Glad to see that your two are getting on well and that DD is not u...

ash09

Due in April 2012

I thought I might get the ball rolling & start the topic for babies that are due in April 2012. T...

295 replies

Hi everyone, is their a FB page for this group as well? I havnt managed to get on in a while, Had my Son April 30th, was due the 24th

Proud_Mum_of_3_boys

Babies Due March 2012

Hey Ladies, I thought that I would start a Babies Due in Marhc 2012 thread. My EDD is 05th Marc...

629 replies

can i be re added to the fb page please

Skyedeighton26

Due July 2012

Hi ladies. Did a pregnancy test early this morning and have found out im expecting baby number 2...

853 replies

My gorgeous little boy Oscar Ned arrived on the 21st July! He is two weeks old today and is just delightful! I love him to bits

Ktpy

November 2012

Heyy ! My names Kat, 20, Due 10-11-12 with my first baby (boy!), and was wondering if ladies wou...

Jodieandclint

Pregnant with number 4:):):)

Hey guys my name is Jodie and I am 29:) I am married and have 3boys, zac is 9, Tyson is 6 and Kie...

7 replies

Hey all is going well so far:) they picked up the heartbeat at 7wks 140 bpm:) I'm now 11 wks and having my nuchal scan next Friday. ...

Djshootar

Due NEW YEARS EVE?! Dec/Jan

Hi Ladies, Is anyone due New Years Eve like me? I'm finding it so hilarious, its the story of ou...

2 replies

Hi there! Congratulations. I have been told I am due in the 1st or 2nd! So me and my partner are not doing any partying this year ha...

chellez

ALL Auckland Mummies of 2012

Hey ladies, I'm a 2nd time Mum with my latest addition born in May 2012 and I have created a pri...

Kellymuriwai

1st Scans

Hi ladies, Yah i had 1st scan yesterday and we saw a wee bean and its heart pumping away like ma...

3 replies

Congratulations:) enjoy your pregnancy!

sharee27

Due Christmas day!

Hi everyone! I am pregnant with my second child, my first was born 8 years ago and all went well ...

3 replies

Congratulations, what a very special Christmas presant. Theories are a second birth is always shorter than the first, my obs said t...

How do you explain smoking to toddlers/ young children?

Tell him the truth, my theory is if u instil it in their heads early they might be put off smokin...

1loza23

Sept 2011

Hello, I just found out I am pregnant with my 4th child. I have a DS1 4 3/4 a DD1 who is 2 3/4 ...

1969 replies

Hi All It turns out that Molly's extra thigh fold was just that, her hips are perfect, she's my chuckey monkey I can't belive she'...

NzMummy439

February Baby Face Book Group (mums to be please read)

I was in a TTC group on facebook that i found through Huggies that really helped me through TTC, ...

11 replies

sure you can, just email them to me at ew.meh.gawsh@gmail.com and i will add you missBRITT wrote: hi, am i able to send u my faceb...

TaliMay

When am I due?

I've tried using the pregnancy calculators online but I get a different due date with each one I ...

4 replies

In a way your doctor is correct, scanning after 8weeks they say is not as accurate as genetics plays a part of baby's growth from th...

Teganlaird

Pregnancy Friends

Hi my name is Tegan and i'm due to have my first baby in July. I'm very nervous and feeling a li...

2 replies

Hey Zoe, Thanks for the information and the offer I may just take you up on that offer. Cheers Tegan

N_Brewer

Due 18 December with baby #1

I am due with my first baby n December this year. I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant and experiencing...

1 reply

Congratulations mate. The physical changes have only just begun.... Good luck!

mum10

nicnet

Twins Due in July 2012

Hi I have a soon to be 2yr old boy and I've just found out I'm 17 weeks and with twins!! The on...

7 replies

Caongratulations! I'm the mother of a 5yr old, 4yr old and 4 month old identical twins all girls. Its a bit hectic to begin with. Gi...

*Boo*Bear*Bump*

Due May 2012

Hi, I got my BFP today and I am super duper excited! Im Bek 28, DH is 32 and we have 2 gorgeous...

198 replies

Hi Gini, Sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit off! Have sent you a friend request on fb so I can add you to the group! We ha...