Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Mumsince09

Due January 2014

Hi I'm Bek got my BFP tonight after thinking aF was coming because or brown discharge This ...

233 replies

Thanks so much

December 2012

Hi everyone, I thought I would start a December thread, just got my BFP and due around 5th Decem...

292 replies

anyone still posting on here? is there still the FB Group?

Georgihellawell

Scan

I went for my 12 week and 4 day scan today I was so excited to c my baby it had its hand up in th...

7 replies

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote: On huggies 12 weeks is a compulsory belly pic ..... grin Would love to see one of you and your bump. It is...

Beautiful days

MAY 2013 DUE DATE !!!

May 2013 due date

4 replies

I'm due in may 2014

Banana_Overdose

Due September 2013

Hi I have just got a BFP on Christmas Morning. I have had a lot of false and faint tests and I h...

304 replies

Hi! Just wondering if the fb group was still going? And if it's too late for a newcomer? I had my daughter on the 2nd of Septe...

Elmo ha!

Due in May 2014 Brisbane

Hi Ladies Just wanted to see if anyone else was due in May 2014 and living in Brisbane. I am 14 ...

1 reply

Hi, I just joined this forum today. We are having ours at the Mater and are due 19th May. Had NT test yesterday and all went brillia...

getting your lilypie ticker to work

I have seen a few mums having trouble with the tickers.... I hope these instructions help.... ...

74 replies

Testing....

MummyApril1986

Facebook

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if there is a fb page for mummies due in June 2014

3 replies

Thank you will add you now

talyat01

Is this group still active?

Hi All, Just wanted to know if this group was still active or has everyone moved to the Facebook...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Blonders1

Any Yummy Mummies due in May? :)

Wondering how many Mums are due in May 2014 and are inteersted in chatting?

4 replies

Oh I'm really sorry to hear that

Miss-nikkii

T.T.C

hi ladies just a quick question has anyone used Vitex to try and conceive? iv been reading on the...

7 replies

This is a really good reference about vitex. I take it every day of the cycle as its the luteal phase after you ovulate that you n...

ChristineRose

Due November 2013

Hi Everyone. My name is Christine and I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant and due a...

200 replies

Hi everyone I was originally due with my third in Dec but due to an elective C-section will now have a November baby Is there a lin...

Sarah&Co

Due August 2014

Hi just wondering if there is anyone else out there due in August? I have recently found out I am...

3 replies

Haha preggo brain

Feb2014

Any Brisbane Mums due in Feb 2014

Hi I'm pregnant with my first baby, due in Feb 2014, and hoping to find local people to cha...

1 reply

Hi Lisa, I'm also due in Feb and live in Brisbane. I'm 20 weeks and 3 days along with my first baby and it's so surr...

Spepper

Due August 2013

Hi ladies My names Stevie, I am 26 from New Zealand, my husband and I have been ttc for 9 months...

384 replies

Hi tigerlily! How did you go with your induction on Friday? Would love to hear your birth story when you get the chance! I hope your...

Banana_Overdose

Due March 2013

Hi, My name is Beck and I have just received a BFP this morning, which will be #5 for us. I am 2...

252 replies

Hey ya how do I become a member of the Facebook page please? And thank you

Liz1234

Due July 2013

Just found out that Hubby and I are expecting our first on July 1st 2013! We are both very excit...

213 replies

well r son has arrived on the 7th of july. Eli was born at 11.21am weighing 8.6lbs. labour was long and he ended up being delivered...

mum10

Due January 2013

I can not find a due in January group, so maybe i am the first one to post. Due the 1st January 2013

656 replies

Hi ladies was looking for a Facebook page for bubs around the same age as my baby girl marlo. She was born 8:1:2013. Can't wait...

mumaS2A<3

Due June 2013

Hi Folks, golly its been a while since I've posted/been active on here!! I did look briefly for...

97 replies

I'm not sure if there are some people here that aren't on the FB group so I thought I'd see how everyone is doing?

wolfbaby

im due mid nov and felt baby move

finally know for sure bubs is moving, yay! Even though this is my 2nd baby, I wasn't sure if...

1 reply

Gorgeous! Love those.first flutters

*ProudMuM21*

Due 8th November

Hi There, my first baby is due 8th of November. If this helps to anyone who is confused about the...

1 reply

Hi there, Thank you! Ill check it out

wolfbaby

my due date keeps getting changed n Im so over it!

It varys about a week but for tests n such its annoying as you wonder if u had it at the right ti...

2 replies

thanx all. Im sticking w original dates. I actually know when I ovulated, and had sex once that mth! But when I told Dr he said No,...

taylalyn

How to prepare for a baby due at the end of Winter/ start of Spring?

I am past half way with my first baby. A baby boy due at the end of August. So he'll either ...

2 replies

Taylalyn, im very similar to you. We have a lil boy arriving the last week of Aug too. Ive only just started shopping for him and fo...

awaitingJP

JANUARY 2014

Ok so I know people will only just be finding out but thought I'd get a page up and going. I...

6 replies

im due on the 7th what syptoms have u girls having im getting cramps. this will b my third hopin for a girl already have two boys 7 ...

crystal 83 xx

Due 1st September 2013

Anyone due in August or sept?? I'm due September 1st..

1 reply

Great thank you!!

Mindy26

Due JUNE 2013

Hi everyone, just seeing if there are any mums due in June 2013? I couldnt find a forum already, ...

1 reply

thank you very much

Ehunt-440

NT Results worrying!!

Hi there, I am 29 and this is my third pregnancy, I have a healthy 8 year old son and 5 year old ...

6 replies

Trisomy 21 is the medical term for Down syndrome, so if they are saying a 1:13000 risk, I would say that it's safe to think bub...

jlowen7

Due September 2013

**one-little-man**

facebook July 2012 group just started

hi ladies, i've just created a group on facebook for all us due in July 2012 mummies to join. its...

25 replies

**one-little-man** wrote: hi ladies, i've just created a group on facebook for all us due in July 2012 mummies to join. its a c...

Mummax4

Due November

Hi all I have just found out im pregnant with our 4baby. I am looking forward to chating to othe...

1 reply

Thank s i couldn't find it.

xx4-To-LoVexx

Close pregnancies....

We have a bubba and he is 10 months old and am now 6 weeks pregnant again with our fifth bub. Jus...

Angelmumof2

Babies Due in June 2012

Hi I got my BFP yesterday this will be number 3 for us and the last Im getting excited now and I ...

499 replies

Hihi! Pls add me (Cheri Siaw) to the June 2012 FB group too! My baby was born on 24 June. Thank you!

JettsMummy

Due February 2013

I know I'm very early, but I'm just so excited!! I'm due on Feb 4th 2013. I'm feeling pretty anxi...

291 replies

I was induced and we had our little girl Pearl May in our arms on Valentines eve - how romantic! oh boy do I miss sleep too! The fir...

Awolf78

due May 2013

I'm hoping I can join this Month soon ....

156 replies

Hi and congrats Kimberley! heres a link to my page: https://www.facebook.com/alpsgirl?ref=tn_tnmn - add me and i will add you to the...

Katlee17

Cant follow or post on Due June 2013 topic, help?

I posted in this topic yesterday and followed it but now the post in gone and and I cant view thi...

7 replies

This is a late reply, but here is the Facebook group.. http://www.facebook.com/groups/311402432313660/

Jessica-435

DUE JULY 2013 WITH TWINS

Hi Everyone. My identical twins are due in July, but who really knows when the little bundles of ...

3 replies

Thanks Jessica, Lol. I actually think my family is small, and my plan was to have 6 so twins would be perfect, but not in anyway wha...

Due Sept 2012

Hi Guys! I thought I would start a new thread. I have just discovered I'm Pregnant (still early d...

363 replies

Hi ladies- I can see that you are more active on the FB page that I would love to be added to if I'm allowed- I am a LATE comer afte...

Gliriel

Looking for mums to be around Melbourne's western suburbs

Hi everyone, I just moved down to the Werribee region and would like to catch up with other mums...

6 replies

I look like I've gained weight/look at bit fatter rather than having a nice looking bump at this stage I also have a slipped disc...

WendyBourne

Looking for mums to be in Sydney's northern beaches

Hi ladies, I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant and live near Manly and would really like to meet up w...

1 reply

Hi Wendy im a collaroy mum and also pregnant with number 2. im 33 weeks pregnant and my first is 5 yrs old. happy to chat xxx Lea

Tiny Teddy

Due early August 2012 with our first bub, very excited!! :O)

Hi all, After trying to conceive for 5 years and trying down the fertility assistance path, my h...

20 replies

Oops sorry thats what I get for not paying attention lol . have a great day!