Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

97nc

September & October mums who live in Brisbane.

Hi everyone, Ive been a member here for a while,so I'm not a spammer I am at the early s...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Ser1se

Due September 2014

Just got a test done and a faint line appeared! I am totally over the moon and if I calculate pro...

181 replies

If you add me, I can add you. https://www.facebook.com/megan.sweeney.944

Moonsie

Due in January 2015

Hello! So excited, just found out I'm expecting my 3rd, due 2nd of January I have a 3 year ...

107 replies

Hi all I've hopefully sent the right person ( Hollie) a pm on Facebook about joining you all. Due in jan the 8th. Will be lovel...

Tinaglacey

Low-lying placenta, bleeding

I am due with my first in early December (finally after continuous miscarriages over the years) b...

2 replies

i had placenta previa from 20weeks fully covered cervix and just had my 37 week scan and has moved well away now but had no bleeding...

EM3A1C

Maternity Model Call- Melbourne

I am looking for models for a Maternity Photo Shoot, Must be 28 weeks+ I have a website and Fa...

Pinkie Pie

Due In August 2014

Beginning the Due In August 2014 group!!! If you would like to add yourself to the list please co...

782 replies

Aw that sounds like a pretty perfect birth! Congratulations again! Xx

victoriankiwi

Due January 2015 Facebook group

Hi everyone and congrats to those who are expecting! There is a slowly growing group on Faceboo...

5 replies

Hi Amy, sorry I sent you a request before I read your last post - thats a bit of a shame you have closed the group? If anyone else i...

Loziie

Hospital Catchment area

Hi im new to this forum and can't find and other recent conversations about hospital catchme...

2 replies

Thanks for your help Leisa! I have a doctors appointment today so i will ask them about it.

Abel_Pania

December babies...

I'm due in December again.. Three times now... Though this will be my last.. congrats to al...

Sharkarlsson

any southland mums or rainbow babie mums

looking for any southland mums. am currently 12w 2d edd 29th jan 2015 any ladies with cervical i...

Stacey_Hurley

First Time Mum Due in October 2014

I am a young expectant mother (22 years old) due with my first baby early October. I am living in...

TWF2014

Due December 2014

Hi Everyone, just found out yesterday that we're expecting baby #2! By my calculations we ar...

112 replies

First one. Due Dec 13th

Sarah-jane86

Baby born

Hi all, I had our little girl via pre booked c/section on the 26th June. We named her Amelia Jane...

3 replies

Hi all yes I do wrap her in a flannel wrap very snug. She has been checked for tongue tie and is all fine. I have had trouble gettin...

mum2all

Due in July 2014

Hi there, every month is covered till we hit July 2014 so thought I might kick it of if anyone el...

298 replies

hi lady's baby Bryce is here finally, he was born on the 17th and was 7 pounds on the dot so not to big and all went well ...

Hakihea26

December 26 - how to make my baby's day special even when no one is around to party...

Hi guys, any ideas of how to spend this day with our child? do we ignore Xmas and concentrate on ...

6 replies

That's my sisters birthday. My other sister was born on the 27th and my brother on the 15th. My mum always did a big Christmas ...

Mumma2be-246

May Baby - Feeling lots of mixed feelings.

Hi Ladies, Hope you're all having a lovely day. Sorry if it seems like a bit of a strange ...

8 replies

UPDATE!! My Gorgeous Girl has arrived. Hi Ladies, Thankyou to all the lovely ladies who replied. It was nice(comforting) to kn...

Teachy

Due April 2014

Hi ladies Found out yesterday that hubby and I are expecting our first bub!!!!! According to the...

410 replies

We had our 6 week needles today, one cranky little bubba here tonight :/

TP09

Due date Sept

Hi ladies, I would like to join the due Sept group. Also is there a facebook page? P.s is the fa...

AF5840

October 2014 Groups

Hi i would like to know if there is a Due October 2014 Group on Facebook, as i would like to jo...

Tp1981

Happy and scared

Hi mummy's, I'm new to this site I'm currently 10 weeks .A little worried though a...

1 reply

Hi 4 surprises This is actually my 4 pregnancy but with the other 3 I've always had a scan at 8 weeks which set my mind at res...

lynxgal

Due April 2013

Looking through the forum I couldn't find a thread for this month so thought I should start one. ...

367 replies

your bubbas will all be having birthdays soon (I miscarried my bubba due in april) and had one in june 2013 and am due again nov 201...

Clazza

Emotional Rollercoaster

Hi, I am new at this forum thing, so pardom me for interupting, but I am after some advice. I am ...

6 replies

Clazza wrote: Thanks ladies. These hormones are driving me nuts. Haha. But I'm glad I'm 'normal'. Thanks heaps f...

may85

February 2014

HI! I just got my BFP! Looking forward to having some friends in here soon! 1 2 3 may85 ((b...

477 replies

Cool I have just found u - so u should have a random friend request. My initials are AR so it's not a random - just me!

Ann-Marie :)

Due May 2014

hey ladies, I know its early days but anyone else due May 2014? by my calcs I think 3.5.14. did ...

210 replies

Hi I am new to this forum but also due in May 2014 with my first I have just friend requested Alison Jarvis to join the FB Group as ...

babysmumma85

Facebook PRIVATE support group (December 2013 mums 2 be)

Who is interested in joining a PRIVATE facbook group for mothers to be expecting in December 2013...

4 replies

i had my baby in dec 2013 nye... ))

*Mum2Olivia&Nat+1*

Due October 2013!!

I thought I would start this thread for all us Mummies who are due in October! Hopefully we wil...

225 replies

Any chance I could join too?

Ser1se

Due in November 2014

I got my positive test 2 days ago and still in shock after not expecting it so early but I was a ...

3 replies

It is very exciting, Im not sure how to navigate around Huggies very well, so if I don't reply please don't think Im ignor...

Breannaparnham

anyone that has facebook and is wanting to join a group of mothers due around yourself

i have made an australian NSW group of people due in 2014 because most of them are made from over...

*Mum of 4*

How early did u get ur BFP???

Just curious how early did u get ur BFP?????

9 replies

8dpo for this pregnancy and last wasnt until AF was due at 14dpo

Marlo_Grace

Seeking pregnancy buddies in BRISBANE....

Hey there ) I'm Marlo, I am searching for some pregnant mothers, or mums-to-be, locally her...

Hurricanes_Girl

Due in March

Not to long to do now! But 7 and a half weeks still feels like a lifetime. Just wanting to chat...

MrsL1

April 2014 Hills District Mothers Group

Hi Everyone, For those Mum to be's living in the Hills District in Sydney, I invite you to ...

Rachael_Mahoney

August Babies

Beginning the Due In August 2014 group!!! If you would like to add yourself to the list please co...

Jessica_Lynn5691

February 23 2014 moms

I'm a bit confused just reading your post, sorry! I'd just ask your midwife to explain...

3 replies

not possible getting pregnant on the 4th april, your due date would be early jan 2014. You would have conceived around end of may.

3princess's

12 week scan--downs testing results

So I have no idea if these numbers are good or bad? Maybe some of you ladies have a clue--I sure ...

3 replies

gahhh I so cant wait!! my sonographer told me I can book in for a 4d scan when im 16 weeks (my sil works in radiology so they all li...

Attention Ladies Due March 2014 - OFFICIAL DUE DATE LIST

March 4, soon to be six, boy March 16, Jas, boy March 15, casgazbubz, girl! They said to stick ...

9 replies

March 9, Soon to be 6, BOY. March 13, Tarajs01, girl. March 15, Cazgazbubz, girl! March 16, Jas, boy. March 18, Mandyz_54, surprise ...

Bkel1234

Due in April 2014

Hi just curious who else is due in April? This is my first and i have many questions! I wanted to...

10 replies

I'm happy to keep in contact with you via Huggies. There is a private message function on Huggies. I'm cautious about face...

mychickenlittle

DUE DECEMBER 2013

Hi everyone, I couldn't find a due in December thread so thought I would start one. I have...

224 replies

mychickenlittle Im a december/January (new years eve) due mumma, I have a 2 year old Princess and having another little gitl. Just w...

smudgealot

4 weeks and counting!!!

come on baby!!!this is my third... and last... getting impatient now... lucky its near Christmas ...

1 reply

Oooo how exciting! Bubba will be here before you know it.

Kars22

Due for baby no2 in May 2014

Hi Was just wondering and looking for other ladies also due in May 2014 it is my second we r due ...

3 replies

Hello I'm due with my second on the 23rd May. How's the pregnancy treating you? Hope you meet some new friends in your ...