Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Tonikaramurphy

Due In December

Hi All, Looking for others who are due in December and are located in the Redlands Bay/Brisbane a...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Alya85

March 2019

Deleted

Jessica_Paige-631

December/January due date group!!

Hi everyone! There is an active Facebook group for mums due in dec 2018 / jan 2019. If you would...

3 replies

Jessica_Paige-631 Can you please add me to the Facebook group

BirdKat

Anyone due November 2018?

Hi All, I just found out I am nearly 4 weeks pregnant with my first child and would like to chat ...

30 replies

Hi, could add me to the FB page too please.

mama2r&r

Due February 2019, NZ

Hi mummies, are there any NZ mums due in Feb 2019, I would love to start up a support group

5 replies

Me! I’m due in Feb. Best way to connect?

tuesdaysbaby

Due December 2018

Hi! I’m awaiting beta HCG to confirm my pregnancy after IVF so I’m probably one of the first to f...

45 replies

Hello, just joined the community here. New to Victoria and due 3rd December, would love to join the fb group if it's still open...

Sarahelizabeth_89

? ???????????? ???????????????? ???????????????????????? ???????????? ?

Rodriqezhavam

I just got my first positive!

Hello everyone.“I just got my first positive! doing great work. I am only about four weeks! We we...

4 replies

hey hun. congratulations. the is such a good news. really happy for you. take care of yourself. hope it all goes well. best of luck....

Emmy_

Due November 2018

Hi everyone, My pregnancy is still technically just between my partner and myself... it’s our fi...

13 replies

Hey Emmy… I am really excited for you dear. It's time for celebration. Congratulations to you. May, your journey go with safe a...

Chrissie85

Yay - Due October 2018!

Hey ladies, Will kick off a 'Due in October 2018' group I got my BFP last Friday! Cong...

23 replies

Hi. Due this October and would love to join the group. Just sent a PM to the email address from Erin. Thanks

Mamana

Mummas of June 2018

Hey everyone! I'm new to this website and also first time pregnant! My friends have strong...

46 replies

Hi can you please add me. Due June 24th. cherieboult@hotmail.com

Jadeasong

I want to travel with my son and my daughter (baby of 9 months) from South Africa to Canada

Hello, i want to travel with my son and my daughter from South Africa to Canada and I don't ...

Hangtran2708

Benefits of using organic skin care products

It is no surprise that organic skin care products are more popular than ever, if you haven’t know...

Maxinemkj

Adidas tubular producers big selling

adidas chaussure pas cher truly endlessly ahead of a great deal of tubular have been created. The...

HuggiesModerator

Are you due in April 2017? Lock

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Share your experiences here!

11 replies

Hi,It's really a big news.I am so happy to know about your pregnancy.I hope you have a beautiful child.Keep us updated about yo...

Ellawest44

Due September 2018

Hey all just wondering if anyone is due in September 2018? I'm due on the 4th . Any Facebook...

24 replies

Hi there we are expecting our first baby 9th september would love to be added to the facebook group Melanie Neil Dunedin

Tegan251989

Secret Facebook group created for mums expecting in July 2018

Hi, We have a secret Facebook group created for mums expecting in July. This page was created for...

7 replies

Yes please I'm due on 25th July carley.liddell.2014@gmail.com

Jellybeez

Due October 2018

Anybody here due in october 2018, I joined an awesome facebook group through this page with my fi...

Huggies Support

Babies due in March 2018

Just found out you're pregnant? Join our support group and track your amazing journey here!

25 replies

Hi Ladies, I’m due March 9th, bit late to this due group party but if there’s an online group I would love to join?

Mattysmama

Due in September!

Hello, are there any other ladies out there due in September who may like to start a Facebook gro...

11 replies

Wao, numerous congrats. I wish you a protected, upbeat and sound voyage of pregnancy. In spite of the fact that it's your secon...

Amy_Hawthorn

Due May 2018

Hey Ladies, just wondering if anyone has started a Facebook page or should I start one for Due Ma...

19 replies

Hi I'm also due May 2018, could someone please add me to the fb group too? Thanks! https://m.facebook.com/home.php#~!/pip.ryan...

Sarah Willy Chadwick

Hello

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Well, first of all, I'd like to send a lot of good wish...

Kaylasharp91

July 2018 NZ Facebook group

Hey! Would anyone be interested in joining a secret Facebook group for babies due in July in nz...

14 replies

Please add me, frozen_rain299@hotmail.com

Bethlang

Is there a Facebook page yet for babies due June 2018?

Hi is there a Facebook page yet for babies due in June 2018? If so please let me know, would love...

13 replies

Please add me Missbrownie@hotmail.com Let me know if you can't find me. Katie Due 26 June

Huggies Support

Are you due in January 2018?

Have you just found you're pregnant? Big congratulations from all of us at Huggies! We invit...

41 replies

BRISBANE mums-to- be would you like a student midwife to support and follow you throughout your pregnancy and birthing journey? If y...

Huggies Support

Are you due in December 2017?

Congratulations! Share your journey here with others!

30 replies

BRISBANE mums to be out there due in LATE DECEMBER would you like a student midwife to support and follow your pregnancy and birth ...

Huggies Support

Are you due in April 2018?

Just found out you're pregnant? Congratulations from all of us! We invite you to use this th...

12 replies

Hey everyone, I don't know if anyone is interested but I made a facebook group. I thought it might be easier. https://www.fa...

faithbaby

Anyone had morning sickness only days after implantation???????????

Hi all, I am currently on day 15 of my cycle. I generally ovulate around day 8 or 9. After having...

8 replies

7DPO I randomly had a wave of sickness and almost spewed. This was my clue that I may have conceived. 2 days later - 5 days before ...

Huggies Support

Are you due in November 2017?

Congratulations if you've just found out you're pregnant! Check out our handy Week By W...

19 replies

Hi there, is this forum still active? I’m due on nov 3rd and a FTM. Would love to be part of a FB group if there’s one for November....

msmumma

Secret Facebook page for mothers due in June 2018!

Hi mummies I've created a SECRET (no one in your friend list can see the group OR who'...

Charlie Charlotte

NZ Babies due May 2017

Who is having a baby in May 2017?

22 replies

Hi Ladies can you please add me to the fb group.....is it due May 2018?? I'm due with my 2nd on the may

Huggies Support

Are you due in May 2018?

Congratulations on your pregnancy! We invite you to use this thread to track your journey with ot...

Huggies Support

Just found out you're pregnant? Are you due in February 2018?

Congratulations! Share your pregnancy journey with us!

19 replies

Well I have just signed back in after a period of not being able to look at anything about babies. Unfortunately our little miracle...

Huggies Support

Did you give birth on your due date?

Predicting due dates is an inexact science. How close to your due date did you give birth?

7 replies

Mine was due Dec 5.. water broke 5 november. Coincidentally the day of our baby shower hahaha. She actually arrived on 10th November

Janine-120

Due December 2017

Hi, I am interested in joining a Facebook group for anyone due in December 2017 living in Sydney....

Laz_1987

February 2018 ladies

Hi ladies, if you're due in February 2018 we're starting a secret Facebook group so we ...

11 replies

Hi ladies I'm 6 weeks pregnant with Bub number 5. I'm due 26 feb but will have a c section, my 5th ???? So Bub will come a...

Stesar

march 18

anyone else due in march 18

MummaT

February 2018!!!

Just got a very faint line, Hopefully it gets darker. Anyone else due in February 2018?

4 replies

If any new people see this post we have a secret fb group if anyoone wished to join plead add either myself Claire Louise Hooker or...

Vaniakensington

Due September 2017 Facebook group!

New Facebook group for Auckland Mums or Mums to be due in September this year for genuine support...

Heikelulay

Pls add me to FB group

Hi, I'm due in sept this year! Could somebody pls add me to the sept due date FB group? Heik...