Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?
  5. Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information Rss

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect during your pregnancy, labour and birth, and also some tips on how to cope in the early weeks after your baby arrives.

You can follow what is happening to you and your baby in our Huggies Week by Week Guide and receive regular emails by joining the Huggies Mum to be Club.

Why not check it out and let us know what you think by posting back to this topic.

Cheers
Lauraine
Hi smile .

I finally got a chance to check out the new Pregnancy & Birth Section....well done! It is terrific!
From the print-outs to time your contractions, to the birth plan etc....its great to have those resources to plan ahead!

Cheers! smile .

Tina, mum to Jake, Tylah & Jayden smile

Thank you so much Lauraine! I am 25 weeks now. I wanted to know how big my baby was about now. This new information helped answer some questions for me.
Best wishes for your little one.
Michelle

mum to be, SA, 30-10-05

Hi everyone,

I'm 31 weeks and have been using several websites to track bubs and my development. I stumbled onto the huggies website at about 25 weeks and I found the information so helpful and the most detailed week by week guide I had seen.

Thanks Huggies!

I encourage all mums to be to have a look and then join in a forum - friendly advice and interesting info!

Ellie

two gorgeous girls!

Hi Lauraine,
The advice is extremely helpful ( even for baby #4 ) I have had a look at the common complaints section & learnt why & what to do, so a BIg thank you for a fantastic explanations smile At 26 weeks i have had a few problems now i know a better way of how to deal with them . Take care all & if in doubt read this forum, you just never know ! :)xox

Deb QLD mum of 4 Emelia Grace 6/5/06

I love making myself wait for "the day" each week to check progress. just 1 question though... the measurements for fetus/ bubs - are they stretched out measurements or curled up measurement ? IYKWIM..... Cheers Ange

Lovely Miss Lucy born 05 February 2009

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my baby's progress through the weekly e-mails is a big help and something my fiancee loves to hear about too. I paticularly enjoy reading the birth stories also, please keep them coming!!!

Matthew Edward Murphy 9/10/09

Sign in to follow this topic