Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due in February 2020 Lock Rss

Where my ladies at?
I am !!
Too early to go for an ultra sound so until then I have to sit back and wait to confirm
Me too smile Due around 18th Feb . I'm at approx 6 weeks- Aged 41- supposedly in early menopause so completely shocked but also a nice surprise. But now i am super paranoid about having a miscarriage . Going for a date scan next week as my periods were regular but never consistently a 28 day cycle, sometime less , sometimes more .
Really hoping the scan shows a viable pregnancy now it's had time to sink in and we are excited . grin
Awesome ladies, so exciting and nerve wracking all at once. I'm due around Feb 25, my cycles have been a bit out of whack went from pretty regular 28 day cycles, got pregnant, miscarried a few cycles back and since they have been 34 day cycles, i tried vitex this month to try and level things out and lo and behold im pregnant again. need to see the dr and get bloods and a ultrasound referral to see where things are at!
I'm due Feb 27 , what are you feeling t this stage ladies?
Member133261 wrote:
I'm due Feb 27 , what are you feeling t this stage ladies?

not feeling anything much so far. 5+1. a bit tired, my nips are a bit sensitive. not much other than that,
So glad I found this forum! I’m almost 8 weeks into my first pregnancy and due on Feb 8th. This came as a bit of a surprise and I’m the first one in my social circle having a baby so I’m feeling a fair bit of anxiety about everything.
I’m also super excited and looking forward to being on this journey with everyone here.
I need this Cyberpunk 2077 Jacket for baby please help me.
Im due 10th Feb. So excited
Sign in to follow this topic