Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

four months left now Rss

Hi guys. I want to tell you all about a friend of mine. I used to post here about her IVF journey. You all helped a lot during that time. For those who don't know, she was diagnosed infertile after TTC for two years. She also has PCOS. Her doctor suggested IVF as one of her options. She really wanted to go for it if it gave her a chance to carry her own baby. Her clinic handled her situation pretty well. She conceived after her second transfer. My dear friend is pregnant now. Only four months are left in her due date. I hope this gives hope to people who are trying to conceive and having a hard time right now. Don't lose hope. I can't wait to be an aunt!
That is great news! Congratulations to her. Thank you for keeping us updated. The clinic is doing a wonderful job! Every day they are helping so many women fight through infertility. I myself am visiting them and have reached the final stage. The surrogate is pregnant and it is a really exciting time for us. The clinic regularly gives us the update about her. The communication channel is truly commendable. Everything is properly organized and done in the correct manner. I have never felt this relaxed in my entire infertility journey tenure. the surrogate they matched to us is already a dear friend. Even the manager and the other employees of the clinic. Everyone treats us so nicely. Hoping for the best.
Monikadavid399 wrote:
That is great news! Congratulations to her. Thank you for keeping us updated. The clinic is doing a wonderful job! Every day they are helping so many women fight through infertility. I myself am visiting them and have reached the final stage. The surrogate is pregnant and it is a really exciting time for us. The clinic regularly gives us the update about her. The communication channel is truly commendable. Everything is properly organized and done in the correct manner. I have never felt this relaxed in my entire infertility journey tenure. the surrogate they matched to us is already a dear friend. Even the manager and the other employees of the clinic. Everyone treats us so nicely. Hoping for the best.

Is this biotex com you're using, right?? If so, than it's really hard to think of any better idea. They've got LOADS of pros. All their packages are all-inclusive. Meaning they include: Accommodation. Meals. Medical procedures and medications. Medical and psychological examination of the surrogates. Payments to the surrogate. Transfers to and from the airport and the clinic. Donor eggs if needed – for no additional price!! Interpreter with you at the clinic on every visit. Legal help to obtain documents for the baby after it is born. Monthly ultrasound reports with pictures of your baby. English speaking coordinator who is considered to be your point of contact at the clinic. Moreover, all packages are paid in 5 intallments!! No need to pay the whole money sum at once. The last 2 installments are paid after the birth of your baby! Needless to say their ”guaranteed” refund if no luck. This does blew away.
Happy to hear the process is going smooth for you. All the very best to you.
Cathymccartney098 wrote:
Hi guys. I want to tell you all about a friend of mine. I used to post here about her IVF journey. You all helped a lot during that time. For those who don't know, she was diagnosed infertile after TTC for two years. She also has PCOS. Her doctor suggested IVF as one of her options. She really wanted to go for it if it gave her a chance to carry her own baby. Her clinic handled her situation pretty well. She conceived after her second transfer. My dear friend is pregnant now. Only four months are left in her due date. I hope this gives hope to people who are trying to conceive and having a hard time right now. Don't lose hope. I can't wait to be an aunt!

That's really great your friend has found the best option for her. I'm glad she's achieved success. There are different ways to treat PCOS. natural remedies and prescription remedies. There is also changes in diet and lifestyle that can also help. Not everyone is then same and while some treatments will help some, it may not help others. Did your friend use anythig to reduce PCOS symptoms? Were those too bothering?
Sign in to follow this topic