Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

April 2019 Mums Rss

Hi ladies I thought I would start a secret fb group for April 2019 bubs if anyone is interested ?
Or if there is already one let me know smile had a quick look but only saw a NZ one and I’m in Aus smile
Hi there I’m due 15 April with my 4th baby. So I’m 6 weeks tomorrow. Having some bleeding this pregnancy which is freaking me out. What date are you due?
Hi all currently expecting #6. Totally not planned and was conceived on the pill ???? but very much wanted. Current edd is 24th April.

Krissy

hey girl. congratulations. may you have a healthy baby. I am infertile though. but I overhearing about births. planning to go for surrogacy at a really good clinic in Ukraine. wish me luck.
hey girl. congratulations. may you have a healthy baby. I am infertile though. but I overhearing about births. planning to go for surrogacy at a really good clinic in Ukraine. wish me luck.
"
Hello Scarlet! hope you will be fine. Sorry to hear that you are infertile. But the next sentence was not less than a catharsis. Glad that you are going for your treatment. Stay determined. My best wishes are with you. Hope you will find what you want. Stay blessed."
Hi ladies, we have another thread that's been going a while about a secret group for NZ April 2019 babies. Seems to be the same as this one?. Let us know if you want to merge in with us. We have about 30 members at the moment smile. Our thread is here if you want to send through your emails: https://m.huggies.co.nz/forum/4-pregnancy-birth...

Tabitha smile
Hi, Scarlet. I hope you are fine. That's good you opt surrogacy for yourself. I had experienced surrogacy, so I can say its easy treatment as compared to IVF and IUI.its safe too. You don’t need to feel tense about it. Wishing you good luck. Just feel positive and relax. I hope you will get a positive response from the clinic.
Did we end up starting a Facebook group ladies??

Hi girls,

I'm going to be a first time mum (feels so surreal to say) and due 28th April, 2019. I'm from the Northern Suburbs of Wollongong.
Would love to know if you girls have a fb group smile

Hi Jenna I’d love to know too, thread is super quiet. I know there is a fb group for NZ mums but keen for one for us Aussie mommas. Congrats on Bub.

Thanks KMM, congrats to you too!
Sign in to follow this topic