Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2019 group Rss

Hi there, I'm Tabitha, 31 in Wellington and I have created a new FB group for us NZ ppl expecting in April 2019! If anyone is keen to join up let me know your email and I'll send you an invite. Group is also here, hopefully it's visible: https://www.facebook.com/groups/295286257904459/
Hi there! You may have posted to the wrong thread perhaps? This one is for pregnant kiwis due in April 2019? All the best with your fertility journey though!! smile ??
Hi all, sorry the group was being buggy so we have started a new secret one. Send me your emails if you'd like to be invited to join. Thanks!
Hello Tabitha, I am Maria, 35 and waiting for my first baby. I am due at the end of January (I know it is not April), but I would love to join your group. I am currently living overseas, but I will be giving birth in Wellington (my partner is a kiwi), and I am quite lost, to be honest. It would be great if I can count with the support of some women who know how the system works there and can give me some advice smile smile

Million thanks!

Maria.
Hello, is the Facebook group a secret group? Can I please join? Due 12th of April
Maria RS wrote:
Hello Tabitha, I am Maria, 35 and waiting for my first baby. I am due at the end of January (I know it is not April), but I would love to join your group. I am currently living overseas, but I will be giving birth in Wellington (my partner is a kiwi), and I am quite lost, to be honest. It would be great if I can count with the support of some women who know how the system works there and can give me some advice smile smile

Million thanks!

Hi Maria,congratulations! You can if you like but it would be better for you to have support with everyone at the same stage. I know groups for people expecting in January here too!!want everyone to get you in those? smile
Maria.
SezzaE5 wrote:
Hello, is the Facebook group a secret group? Can I please join? Due 12th of April

Hi! Congratulations:). Yes it's a secret group so invite only access. Sure happy to add you, I just need your name, email, due date and confirmation you have some connection to nz smile then I will send you an invite.
Hi can you add me please ????
Tee.Tee wrote:
Hi can you add me please ????

Hi Tee tee, sure! Are you due in April and connected to NZ somehow? Just let me know your email and I'll send an invite smile
SezzaE5 wrote:
Sarah, **************** and I live in Palmerston North. Thanks!

Sent smile
Sign in to follow this topic