Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Due in June 2017? Lock Rss

Hi All,
I am jumping out of my skin with excitement! My husband and I have been TTC for 10 years! This is our first pregnancy smile I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant and due 19 June 2017.
I want to share my own journey and share in the journey of others who are also due in June 2017.
So, you can tell I'm excited as I am writing a second post when no one else has posted yet!
I am sitting at my desk at work and all I can think about is babies, pregnancy symptoms (or lack of), how to adjust my diet, having my next nanna nap and the list goes on!!!

How does anyone get work done when you just find out your pregnant? I'm find it VERY challenging!
Hi I'm around 6 weeks too and so excited. It's hard to concentrate at work but what's even harder is when you don't like eating at all and have to hide the excitement until your 12 weeks ????
Hi Girls i am 5w and 1d up the duff lol. This is an IVF baby as i am in a same sex relationship. It was our 4th frozen embryo transfer and we put two back in. My HCG levels have been nice and high and i will find out in two weeks if one or both have stuck i am really excited. We have a 4 year old son as well.

At the moment i am also at work and drinking so much water it is not funny. I have morning sickness every morning and my boob/nipples are killing me. I have had no real food cravings until about 1 hr ago and all i feel like is rice paper rolls lol. I think they might be on the cards for dinner.
Thanks for posting Cat and Tessa. Tessa, my bub is an IVF miracle too! We have had about 10 failed transfers and this is the first real pregnancy. What a roller coaster it has been! Well, at least there is no more jabbing for a while. Good luck with your ultrasound!
My 7 week Ultrasound is next Friday. Hearing the heart beat for the first time should hopefully make me realise that this is not a dream!
Hi guys,
Congrats to you all!! Such exciting news for Xmas! We found out we're expecting #2 2 weeks ago and we're also very excited! Symptoms so far are headaches everyday, some dizziness and loads of fatigue. My boobs have just started to feel like they're in the way. We're due around the 29th-1st june/July. Will know more accurately after oureading dating scan at Xmas. ????
hi i am due 9th of july 2017 but both my two babies were born a month early so expecting the same with this one smile would love to join fb group?! smile
Sign in to follow this topic