Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Anyone due in May 2017 Rss

Hi all, I couldn't find any threads for May 2017 for Australia so thought I would start one smile
Just wondering if there are any others from Australia due in May. Would love to hear from other mums to be smile
Hi there, Congratulations! Though I am not expecting at the moment, I am a mom of an adorable 3 years old son. saw your thread and thought to congratulate you. Is this your first pregnancy? I hope you are keeping well and taking good care of yourself. Never skip your visits to doctor and from my experience try to stay as active as you can manage. join some light yoga classes or do walk it will help a lot. Wishing you healthy and safe pregnancy. Keep us updated here about your progress.
Hi, I'm due in may 17th.
I was also looking around for a forum to do with may babies, but couldn't find one.
I'm Jackie. Due may 10th. With baby 4. My older kids r 9,11,13 So I feel like a first time mum since everything has changed alot.

izacc,ethan and mya

Hi there, this is janny. How are you doing? I hope that you are fine. Congratulations. I am not expecting but one of my friends is expecting. Is it your first time? Because she is expecting for the first time. Are you visiting your doctor regularly? Do visit him regularly for check up as it is good for both of you. Proper care will make it easy for both of you. A healthy child is a blessing. Keeping that in mind it is necessary for you to visit your doc regularly. I wish you to have a healthy pregnancy. Keep discussing things with mothers this will help you a lot. Have a healthy and blessed child. Thank you for sharing your experience.\
Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well. I need help from all of you. I am stressed out. I got married 5 years ago. I had faced 3 miscarriages. I found out many hospitals and after all this I went to the clinic L***s. I live far away from there. I emailed them and explained all my issue. They did not reply. I continuously emailed them. Then they answered my email after my 4 emails. They said we cannot tell anything on email. You have to visit us. We went there after cancelling many important plans. Finally we reached to the clinic and asked for the appointment. They said us to go back as there was no doctor available that time.We have complained to management. They refused to take any responsibility. Please refer me some good clinic.
Nice Post

http://www.assignmentbay.co.uk

Hi! I just saw this post and I am due this May for my firstborn. I'm excited!
https://www.concretecontractorstuscaloosa.com
Sign in to follow this topic