Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due December 2016 Lock Rss

Got a clear bfp this week and due date would be Dec 2. Got bloods done today. Anyone else due in December? I couldn't find a thread.

Exciting ! COngratulations! Can't wait to hear how you go with blood tests ! I'm getting my results tomorrow... nervous but excited at the same time tongue I'm surprised there isn't more of us due in December! I guess there is still a couple of weeks to go smile

Hello, got my bfp yesterday should be due 6th dec. This is our first after 5 years of trying so very nervous. Will book in to see doc tomorrow
Hi all i thought Id join here as going by LMP i would be due 6th Dec also but i think my dates will change and maybe put me in November. Had a blazing BFP CD21 and digi put me at 2-3 weeks which doesnt add up with my LMP so not exactly sure when Im due just yet. Off to docs today so will discuss with her and hopefully get a dating scan soon too. Will need to be sure of the dates so i can get the NT scan at the right time.
This will be our third bubba with two older girls. Have had some terriable morning sickness this time round which made keeping it a secret at easter with all the family hard but suprisingly noone picked up on it or that i wasnt drinking either thank god! If someone asked I wouldn't be able to lie and then everyone would have know. We just like to wait until a little further along before we tell everyone. Usually after all the scans.
Hope we all enjoy an uneventful 8ish months ahead smile
Hi all i thought Id join here as going by LMP i would be due 6th Dec also but i think my dates will change and maybe put me in November. Had a blazing BFP CD21 and digi put me at 2-3 weeks which doesnt add up with my LMP so not exactly sure when Im due just yet. Off to docs today so will discuss with her and hopefully get a dating scan soon too. Will need to be sure of the dates so i can get the NT scan at the right time.
This will be our third bubba with two older girls. Have had some terriable morning sickness this time round which made keeping it a secret at easter with all the family hard but suprisingly noone picked up on it or that i wasnt drinking either thank god! If someone asked I wouldn't be able to lie and then everyone would have know. We just like to wait until a little further along before we tell everyone. Usually after all the scans.
Hope we all enjoy an uneventful 8ish months ahead smile
Hi all! I'm due Dec 4th with #1. Very nerve racking time atm, unfortunately I miscarried at 6 wks last time round. Keeping positive, but gosh I want to scream it from the rooftop! So great to have this thread too! No sickness yet (touchwood)
Hi
typing one hand after wrist surgery so excuse the writing
LMP 25/02 so then should be due first week of Dec
had terrible MC last year so very nervous about dating scan next week
had referral for scan since Tuesday and its very hard waiting
MW wants it done asap but just do not feel ready
quite nauseous and tired, over 40 years old but super fit too
have slowed down running when I got BFP
soo excited for you all too
hi ChonyNZ , completely understand how you feel after MC
hope for wonderful safe pregnancies
Hi Ladies, LMP was 1/3 so am due 6th December. Got my bloods done today with a hcg level of 155.

We have one son who is 22 months and we have been ttc for about 4/5 months
first scan next thursday
so nerous and excited to
concerned about mc but I think I will always be worried
In the two week wait at the moment! If I'm pregnant that I'll be due in December. Can't wait to find out.
waiting is so hard
No scan yet, booked in for monday coming. Had bloods done and even though i go such an early and strong BFP and '2-3 weeks' on the digi i only got hcg of 1600 over a week later! That couple with sharp stitch like pains and cramps im really freaking out and cant wait for a scan! Trying hard to stay positive but its hard! The doc said she would call me if she was concerned but she hasnt so she must think its ok. I know it is really low for my history/how far along i should be sad
Sign in to follow this topic