Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

due in november 2016 Lock Rss

I just found out and looking for anyone else due around this time. I will be due around the 5th
Hi, I just got a BFP. Due date should be either 5th or 6th.
I'm still a little nervous. It's our third and wasn't planned.
I'm still in shock and was a complete accident that I even found out this early
This is our third too. Can't wait to have an ultra sound to see that everything is fine
I'm going to ask for an early ultrasound this time round. Doesn't feel real and need to make sure every thing is ok since this wasn't planned. I'm off to doctors hopefully tomorrow
Im off to the drs on Saturday. Going to see if she will let us have an early scan.

Have you had any pregnancy symptoms yet?
I have had dull cramps since ovulation. But started to feel a bit nauseas at lunch and then again at dinner. Really hope morning sickness is not starting early. At least I know my Dr will give me script of Zofran to be prepared.
My boobs have been sore but that's it. At first I actually never considered pregnancy (this started a week ago) but was supposed to be going to the doctors to get my boobs checked but for some reason thought I should do a pregnancy test. I did it and it look negative put it down came back later and was clearly positive! Still in denial I did 6 more tests all positive!! No denying it now haha.
Since my boobs have been sore a week I'm sort of questioning dates other wise I would have been like 2 weeks and that too early. But my cycle has been a regular 25 days since I got my period back 4 months ago so looking forward to seeing what's happening in there!
Tested this morning only 10DPO and very positive result. Second line showed immediately. Eeek! Baby #3 for us.

Due date is around 5 November but i will be induced around 38 weeks. Very exciting and scary. 3 kids!!!

Daniam wrote:
Tested this morning only 10DPO and very positive result. Second line showed immediately. Eeek! Baby #3 for us.

Due date is around 5 November but i will be induced around 38 weeks. Very exciting and scary. 3 kids!!!

Congratulations!

I am off to the Drs tonight. Mine was booked out on Saturday.
So far this is the third for all 3 of us! I'm very nervous about having 3 haha especially as this wasn't planned. I'm off to the doctors tomorrow and am feeling more excited than I was a few days ago
Back from the Drs. Have to book in for the scan around the 14th March so they can do measurements, they don't want me to go before six weeks because it is hard to detect a heartbeat before six weeks. Also got my script for Zofran. We have decided to keep it quiet until after our scan.
That sounds like a good plan. I would rather wait and see a heartbeat than go to early and not see much. But waiting for scans can seem like a life time some times tongue
Sign in to follow this topic