Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due November 2015 Lock Rss

Who's all feeling the symptoms? Starting yesterday I've felt pretty average most of the day. Nothing real bad, just slight nausea and I have so much wind! I burp all day :-S It happened with the last pregnancies too, I'm assuming it's because my stomach is churning it's creating all this gas. Sigh... Could be worse I suppose!

Hi there - I would love to join the due November 2015 group. I am already mummy to a 12 year old girl and an 11 month baby boy and now we are due 7th November with our next little one. My email address is co_court@outlook.co.nz
Hey ladies think invited have been sent to all those wanting to join if not pop it up again and can re try smile
Hi smile
Im 5w 4d, had scan yesterday and we seen a heart beat smile Miscarried with twins last year....I have a 13 year old daughter...massive age gap!!! Due 20th November!! Can I please be added to the facebook page.... smrichards@outlook.com
Hi, I got my BFP today. This will be number 3 for us. EDD is 30th nov. Can I be added to the FB group? Ajchallinor@yahoo.com.
Hi I'm due 22/11 with surprise Bub #3 & would like to join ur fb group
I already have a 5 y/o girl & a 1 y/o boy
Look forward to chatting with u all
Nikki xx

Hi everyone. I'm 8 weeks pregnant with baby #3 and due 1st November. I have 2 girls aged 6 and 8 and would love to meet other mums and mum to be's in Auckland! Please add me to the Facebook group smile
michelle.bone@clear.net.nz
Hi everyone. I'm due on the 21st November. I'd like to join the facebook group too please. tatterededges123@gmail.com
What is the name of the Facebook page?
The Facebook group is called huggies mummies due Nov. You won't be able to find it though as it is a secret group, so you must be added my email
The Facebook group is called huggies mummies due Nov. You won't be able to find it though as it is a secret group, so you must be added my email
Hi guys not sure if I can join yet as I'm still getting BFN but I'm 10DPO doctors told me I still could be just really low levels of hcg but waiting for more results Monday but If it is BFP I'm 5wks and 3days and I'm due roughly 24th NOV
Sign in to follow this topic