Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due November 2015 Lock Rss

Just to the right of the reply button is a button that says manage email notifications? You can change what kind of notifications you get there. At the moment it should be on every post, so everytime someone posts in this thread you will get an email. You can change it to a few different options...

Positive test this morning! Haven't been to the Drs to confirm yet! I thought I had a light period for 6 days but it must have been implantation bleeding! YAY!!
Ahhhh ok. I'm on my mobile and it doesn't have that option. I'll jump on my pc and fix it. Thank you smile

Cuddles for Mum wrote:
Just to the right of the reply button is a button that says manage email notifications? You can change what kind of notifications you get there. At the moment it should be on every post, so everytime someone posts in this thread you will get an email. You can change it to a few different options...
Hey see we have a few new joiners congrats on bfps. For anyone wanting to join the secret Facebook group you just need to leave your email address (you are able to delete this once added) and we will add you to the group much easier to follow and get updates on there
And no need to worry as No one who's not in the group can see your in there smile
would love to join please smile
danelle_andrew@hotmail.com
Invite sent smile
Hi, would love to be added to the group. Thanks smile
address is amytub@hotmail.com
would love to be added to group pinky_4168@hotmail.com

Hi everyone.
This will be baby number 3, I have 2 girls 3 and 5 . I would love to join a facebook group too smile
Mhtcdavis@gmail.com
Mhtcdavis@gmail.com
Hi ladies, got a bfp last night which puts my edd Nov 28. Not sure when I can get to DR to confirm but hopefully today sometime.
DD will be 14 Nov 15
DS will be 3 May 3

Can I be added to the FB group please.
becAfyfe@hotmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic