Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due November 2015 Lock Rss

I did post it earlier but my email is xx-nipz-xx@hotmail.com smile thanks
Kristy.Anne wrote:
I did post it earlier but my email is xx-nipz-xx@hotmail.com smile thanks

It says you've already been invited

Hi Kirsty it says invite sent let me know if your still having problems you may need to add me then I can invite you smile
Hi all, looking for a novel way of "coming out" about your pregnancy? Check out my Trade Me listing: 856815422

(we had our bubba in November )
Rileys_mumma & soon2be4 I have just had to deactivate my FB for a few days. I will check if the invite came through when I jump back on smile thanks!
Hi ladies, thought I would jump on & join this group. The last Huggies Due Date group I was in created a facebook page & we are all still talking over 2 years later smile

This is my 2nd pregnancy, my DS is 16 months old. AF is not due for another 3 days but I couldn't help myself & tested early. I am still in shock!!!! Last time it took us over 9 months to fall pregnant plus a miscarriage. This time hubby is working away so we weren't expecting to be able to try until May but he came home for 2 days & well obviously the timing was perfect! Happened first go so I am very surprised and feeling a bit like we rushed into things without thinking about it properly. Hubby is out of contact for the next 10 days so he doesn't even know yet & it is killing me that I can't tell him sad

Anyway this baby will be a welcome addition to our little family & I am due 21 November, the exact same due date as my DS 2 years ago. He came 11 days early so hoping I go early again, but hoping this one does not share a birthday with his/her older brother.

Looking forward to sharing this pregnancy with you all smile
Hi lucky2013 I have an October 13 Bub and I'm due around the 14th. We have started a Facebook group not sure if you've been added already or not. If you would like to be leave your email address and someone will add you ????

Hi I am due with my second following a miscarriage last year. There is goning to be a 13 year gap between babies so am excited but also very nervous after the miscarriage
Hi can I get an invite to the FB group? Just got my BFP this afternoon. Due maybe 16th Nov. Not 100% sure though. Scared its going to be twins again!

jessica_mongan@hotmail.com

JEM Gypsie wrote:
Hi can I get an invite to the FB group? Just got my BFP this afternoon. Due maybe 16th Nov. Not 100% sure though. Scared its going to be twins again!

jessica_mongan@hotmail.com

Have added you to the group

tubble wrote:
Hi I am due with my second following a miscarriage last year. There is goning to be a 13 year gap between babies so am excited but also very nervous after the miscarriage

If you would like to be added to the group please let us know your email and will add you asap and congrats on your Rainbow baby:)

Hi there Congrats to all the bfps. i'm due 4th november with number 2. So excited.
Hai

I'm pregnant with no.2 . Am 6 weeks pregnant and my due date is 9th nov.

Add me pls my email: divshere22@gmail.com
Sign in to follow this topic