Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due November 2015 Lock Rss

my email is annmarie7878@hotmail.com smile
Ann-Marie smile wrote:
my email is annmarie7878@hotmail.com smile

Invite Sent
Great. My email address is katesamuel1@hotmail.com
So because I fell pregnant before my periods became regular after the birth of my son 4 months ago I have no idea when I ovulated. I had HCG tests done yesterday on what was supposedly 5 weeks exactly but it came back at 58 so the dr thinks I may be closer to 4 weeks. I guess we won't have a specific date until the dating scan but it's so irritating not knowing! My other pregnancies were very planned and I knew exactly what was happening and when it happened lol! Sometimes being a Capricorn is no fun..
Kirsty Anne what's your email and il add you to the fb group smile
Hi ladies,
I'm Tiff and after 6 months of TTC we are expecting baby #3 in Nov. I worked out my EDD to be 9/11, but Dr has said since my cycle is usually 25 days, it brings my EDD back to the 6th. Not too sure what my OB will go by so I'm somewhat in limbo with that. I'm having a scan on 30th of this month which I'm so excited about!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing my journey with you all.
3rd Time Blessed wrote:
Hi ladies,
I'm Tiff and after 6 months of TTC we are expecting baby #3 in Nov. I worked out my EDD to be 9/11, but Dr has said since my cycle is usually 25 days, it brings my EDD back to the 6th. Not too sure what my OB will go by so I'm somewhat in limbo with that. I'm having a scan on 30th of this month which I'm so excited about!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing my journey with you all.

Awesome Tiff welcome to the group pop up your email address and il add you to our secret facebook group
Hi all,
My email is gem_276@hotmail.com
Gem_276 wrote:
Hi all,
My email is gem_276@hotmail.com

Invite sent smile
-
[quote post="3595623" name="3rd Time Blessed "][b]3rd Time Blessed wrote[/b]:

Invite sent smile
It's not worked. Is there another way it can be done?
Sign in to follow this topic