Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due November 2015 Lock Rss

Hi all! I'm due November 4th! Had blood test and HCG is at the lower end so going back tomorrow for another test. I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. At 4 weeks and 3 days it was 137 which was within range but lower end apparently.

This will be baby #2 for us

Hey Ladies! My name is Kristy and according to pregnancy calculators I am due on Nov 5th with baby number 3 smile I will have to wait for a dating scan to confirm dates though as my periods have been irregular because I only just had my son 4 months ago! Such a shock and surprise!! Look forward to getting to know you all smile
wrote:
Hi Ann Marie! Great to have someone else here! I'm due 7th November going off ff but I'll get that confirmed by doc. We have a girl and a.boy so I don't mind what I have this time. I've also found out both times so I've decided this time I'll keep it a surprise!
I'm officially 4 week today. How are you feeling?

Hey Kate, have you had a chance to confirm edd? My edd is still a guestimate and going off my LMP. this pregnancy was a complete surprise for us as we have a 10month old and weren't planning on having another one for a couple of yrs. Im still breastfeeding DS2 as well. Ive been feeling well. I have absolutely no pregnancy symptoms other than a missed period. makes be think twice sometimes. how have you been feeling?
Yes I'm joining you all! I've done three tests now and all BFPs! Off to the doc this morning for blood tests etc.

My only worry is that with my ds, I went 2 weeks overdue and had to be induced. the induction was excruciating and I really want to avoid that this time. So it's v important to me that I get my dates right to give me as much chance as possible to go into labour naturally (my family all go overdue with their babies). I only have one month of tracking info to go off and I can't pinpoint ovulation. Argh. I know it seems silly to be thinking about this now but your due date is set so early on, and can have a huge impact on how your Labour is managed right at the other end ... Will see what I can find out this morning. At the least I'll prob have a dating scan.

Congrats to you all Xo
Kiras we're about the same! This will be #2 and ds will be around 2y4m when this one arrives.
Hi I'm due to have baby 4 on 4/11. I never joined any groups with my others but saw this group researching ovulation implanting and due dates so here I am.
Ann-Marie smile wrote:
wrote:
Hi Ann Marie! Great to have someone else here! I'm due 7th November going off ff but I'll get that confirmed by doc. We have a girl and a.boy so I don't mind what I have this time. I've also found out both times so I've decided this time I'll keep it a surprise!
I'm officially 4 week today. How are you feeling?

Hey Kate, have you had a chance to confirm edd? My edd is still a guestimate and going off my LMP. this pregnancy was a complete surprise for us as we have a 10month old and weren't planning on having another one for a couple of yrs. Im still breastfeeding DS2 as well. Ive been feeling well. I have absolutely no pregnancy symptoms other than a missed period. makes be think twice sometimes. how have you been feeling?

My date is not properly confirmed either, just going off LMP. Had bloods today and will Beta results soon and then I need to contact Obs office to make sure I can get in. Doc said he will give me referral for scan for roughly 7-8 weeks and that will confirm my date smile
Eleanor_Eleanor wrote:
Yes I'm joining you all! I've done three tests now and all BFPs! Off to the doc this morning for blood tests etc.

My only worry is that with my ds, I went 2 weeks overdue and had to be induced. the induction was excruciating and I really want to avoid that this time. So it's v important to me that I get my dates right to give me as much chance as possible to go into labour naturally (my family all go overdue with their babies). I only have one month of tracking info to go off and I can't pinpoint ovulation. Argh. I know it seems silly to be thinking about this now but your due date is set so early on, and can have a huge impact on how your Labour is managed right at the other end ... Will see what I can find out this morning. At the least I'll prob have a dating scan.

Congrats to you all Xo

I was induced both pregnancies so I am kinda feeling this one will be the same but im ok with that...I love my ob so trust him.
Michelleann03 wrote:
Hi I'm due to have baby 4 on 4/11. I never joined any groups with my others but saw this group researching ovulation implanting and due dates so here I am.

Welcome Michelleann! Congrats on bub number 4!
Hi all, I've had two beta tests now and hcg is at the low end. Dr has asked that I have a 3rd test next week! Don't know how I'll wait a whole week!!
First test was 137 at 4 weeks 3 days. Then 388 at exactly 5 weeks.
Anyone else getting questionable results?

Hey ladies
I'm 23 and just found out this morn that I'm Preggy smile it will be my first! but my partners 2nd, he has a gorgeous 3 year old (turning 4) and we're pretty buzzing about it smile I had been feeling sick for about a week + tender boobs as of yesterday so thought I'd test this morn.. The preg line was darker than the control line and had to google that apparently my hcg levels must be high because it pulls colour frm the control line lol From my calculations from previous periods I thought I'd only be about 3 weeks 5-6 days but seems I might be further along?!! Eee Pretty excited/nervous. I guess next thing to do is go docs. smile smile
Eek just had a bfp this morning my calculations puts me due 13/11 will be baby number 3 hopefully a wee girl who already has 2 big brothers 7 years and 14mths. I joined the jan 2014 huggies group with mr 14mths and we are all still close so hoping to have another wonderful group!
Sign in to follow this topic