Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due November 2015 Lock Rss

Hi Ladies,
Thought id start a new group for November babies. I got a very faint BFP at 11 DPO. I am only 3 weeks 5 days at the moment. This will be our 3rd baby and this time our last so I am going to enjoy every moment.
Come and join me smile
Hi kate. I got my bfp on Thursday night. By docs calcs due 4/11. This will also be our third (lets hope there's not 2)? We have 2 boys already so pink would be lovely but will be happy with either.
Hi Ann Marie! Great to have someone else here! I'm due 7th November going off ff but I'll get that confirmed by doc. We have a girl and a.boy so I don't mind what I have this time. I've also found out both times so I've decided this time I'll keep it a surprise!
I'm officially 4 week today. How are you feeling?
Hi Ladies,

I was in the TTC February thread and I'm not sure if I can join you officially yet...

My AF was due on Monday and I tested pretty much every day getting BFNs. So I went out for dinner with my friends last night (including a couple of drinks) and this morning, got a really really faint BFP. Argh! Whoops! I was sure that my period had just gone away again, because I am still breastfeeding and I was so overdue showing negatives (with DS#1, I got a BFP the day before AF was due). I'm keen to get to tomorrow morning and see if there is actually a clearer line and my mind isn't playing tricks on me!

I have a longer cycle, so if I am pregnant, apparently I'm actually due around the 29th October. BUT, the women in my family have a very strong history of going overdue (I went 2 weeks overdue with my first), so that will probably put me into November. Gosh, it's bizarre to be writing all this! I didnt think it would happen so soon (if I am indeed pregnant)!
PS congratulations to you both!
Congratulations guys! My Dr told me my EDD was October 28th but I'm positive from my calculations its closer to November 3rd, so I'm not sure which group to join and thought I would go with both!
Congratulations guys! My Dr told me my EDD was October 28th but I'm positive from my calculations its closer to November 3rd, so I'm not sure which group to join and thought I would go with both!
I got a faint BFP on an Internet cheapie test on Sunday, going to do a clear blue test in the morning to confirm. My EDD is 11 Nov based on my dates. This will be my second bub. My DS will be 2 years 4 months when this one is due. Very excited!
Eleanor_Eleanor wrote:
Hi Ladies,

I was in the TTC February thread and I'm not sure if I can join you officially yet...

My AF was due on Monday and I tested pretty much every day getting BFNs. So I went out for dinner with my friends last night (including a couple of drinks) and this morning, got a really really faint BFP. Argh! Whoops! I was sure that my period had just gone away again, because I am still breastfeeding and I was so overdue showing negatives (with DS#1, I got a BFP the day before AF was due). I'm keen to get to tomorrow morning and see if there is actually a clearer line and my mind isn't playing tricks on me!

I have a longer cycle, so if I am pregnant, apparently I'm actually due around the 29th October. BUT, the women in my family have a very strong history of going overdue (I went 2 weeks overdue with my first), so that will probably put me into November. Gosh, it's bizarre to be writing all this! I didnt think it would happen so soon (if I am indeed pregnant)!

Did you retest? I hope your are joining us!!
Kiras wrote:
I got a faint BFP on an Internet cheapie test on Sunday, going to do a clear blue test in the morning to confirm. My EDD is 11 Nov based on my dates. This will be my second bub. My DS will be 2 years 4 months when this one is due. Very excited!

How did the digi go?
Lisabena wrote:

Congrats to you too!! Im 7th Nov but I think I will go October as ive been induced both times for medical reasons either 1 or 2 weeks early!
Hi Ladies

Hope you are all feeling well. I have a doc app tomorrow to confirm everything and get referral etc for OB and ultrasound. I want an early u/s just to have some reassurance before the 12 week one. Anyone else having this? I have with my last two so hopefully I can again.
I am currently 4 weeks 3 days and feeling on and off nausea and nipples hurt on and off too. How is everyone else?
Sign in to follow this topic