Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?
  5. Any September 2015 mummas? I know it's early!

Any September 2015 mummas? I know it's early! Rss

Hi ladies. Just got my bfp with expected due date to be 16th. This is number 2 for me I have a girl 16 months old. The idea of having a second is terrifying as number 1 is keeping me pretty busy atm.

Going to send through request to join Facebook group.
Due sept 11 with bubba 3.

Julia i sent you a request smile
Hi Ladies, i got a bfp on home pregnancy test last night, still early days as I need to get bloods done etc. Think my due date will be Sept 13th?

Can i please be added to facebook group?

I have an 18 month old son, so this is baby number 2. first month off the pill so I'm still in a bit of shock about it all.

Looking forward to getting to know you all smile
Hi im Kathryn. I am 4w1d with baby number 2. I have a 9year old son so feel very out of practice. Can you add me to facebook group

mum to one goregous boy

Julia just added you and sent a message. smile

mum to one goregous boy

naaaw im due on the 29th of August ! Just missed the September list haha
So happy there are a few already! Just found out yesterday so confirmed for 16th September with our second. smile Would love to join the FB group!
Hello! I got my BFP this morning. I wasn't meant to test until Tuesday but couldn't help myself. This will be my second also. DH and I have a girl, 20 months. I would love to join the Facey group. Will try and add in soon.
Just found out I am having another one , around 19 sept. My partner and I are getting married on 7 Feb. I have 4 kids and he has 3 kids. we had planned on an ours but not quite this soon. lol. anyway we are happy that number 8 is on the way...

Hello wonderful ladies, I am a first time Mum, just got that very faint positive today so I am very excited (and very early). Sadly lost my last one three months ago so looking forward to my rainbow baby! I am super suprised it has happened so fast for us (have been working hard taking all sorts of wonderful things to speed up the process) Would Love to link up with other September Mums to be on FB. Is there a group? how can I join?
Oh Great just read your post Julia - will send friend request now. Thank You
Sign in to follow this topic