Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in August 2015 Rss

A group for Mums to be due in August 2015

I got a feint BFP today smile This will be baby number 4!!

Due 3rd August 2015.

Hope to see some more lovely ladies join me soon x

I shall just talk to myself until someone else joins me smile

Had done 2 tests with some brand I had never heard of from my local chemist and the line was so light you could hardly see it so I wasn't convinced, but this morning I got a First Response and there is a line nearly as dark as the control line. So I am now convinced this is all happening smile

Congratulations to you smile
I hope we can all join you soon so you don't have to talk to yourself LOL
Hi,
You don't have to talk to yourself anymore lol. Congratulations to you!
I got a BFP a few days ago, and think I'm due about the 3rd of August aswel.
My name is Kristen and this is baby number 3 for me, I have a 4 year old boy and an 18 month old girl.
So exciting!

Hi I just got a positive test result today. Calculator says due 31st July but I think August is more likely. This will be my second, first boy is now 14 months old.

Congrats to you both.
Yay, congratulations Kristen and Rhonda smile

I have 3 kids already a girl 7, boy 5 and girl 14 months. Would be nice to have a boy this time to even up the numbers but will be happy with whatever we are blessed with smile I would really like a surprise this time as we found out the sex with the other 3.

Got BFP today, so due 4th August... Hope all have happy and healthy pregnancies... smile

Congrats again Shell and welcome to the group smile

So what's everyone going to do RE confirming pregnancy with GP, getting referrals etc? Not sure whether to get onto it straight away or give it a few weeks.

hi congrats to you all, I got 2 bfp yesterday am thinking due start of August not too sure as was waiting on ppaf to arrive after weaning son, this will be pregnancy #5 bubba #4 my other boys are 3.5, 2 and 9.5 months
Congrats K_Kinraid and welcome.

Just called and booked an appt. with my GP, can't get in to see her till 15th December, but that's cool. I will be 7 weeks then, so will get a referral for my OB then ring her straight away to get booked in. All exciting!!

Sign in to follow this topic