Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE DECEMBER 2013 Lock Rss

Congrats awaiting jp I went public with my 2 girls found it great so probably will again the inly thing id like to do different is have my own gp.

Thanks pryncess!

Can I be added to the fb group too? Kel.c85@bigpond.com
Hi, can anyone tell me if it is normal not to have any scans until they do the down syndrome scan and other chromosomal abnormalities at 13 weeks? I will be 9 weeks on Wednesday and won’t be getting a scan until 13 weeks, feels like it’s taking forever and I know of other women getting scans done earlier.
Little Miss's wrote:
Jlk_020 wrote:Hi, can anyone tell me if it is normal not to have any scans until they do the down syndrome scan and other chromosomal abnormalities at 13 weeks? I will be 9 weeks on Wednesday and won’t be getting a scan until 13 weeks, feels like it’s taking forever and I know of other women getting scans done earlier.They only tend to give a earlier scan if you are unsure if dates or you request one. Otherwise most GPs only give you the referral for the nt scan. I go privately and my OB has his own ultrasound and so he does his ow scan at 7/8 weeks.

Thanks smile
I am going through private but won’t see my Dr until 15 weeks as he will be away when my 13 week scan is due. It’s my first so not really sure what to expect. I just can’t wait to see the little heart beat and I’m sure once we get there my partner will be more at ease smile
Jlk_020 wrote:
Hi, can anyone tell me if it is normal not to have any scans until they do the down syndrome scan and other chromosomal abnormalities at 13 weeks? I will be 9 weeks on Wednesday and won’t be getting a scan until 13 weeks, feels like it’s taking forever and I know of other women getting scans done earlier.

Hey, I had a dating scan done and I was 7wks and 1 day. I did not know my dates so this was the only way of finding out and the earlier its done the more accurate the date.
The other reason for early scans is when you have a bleed.
You don't really see much so early on and the Nuchal scan you get around 12 weeks is so much more fun! It's amazing how much they grow! It'll be worth the wait! grin
Goodluck!

Hi everyone, Our internet at pur new home is still not connected so have been MIA lately!
I have added everyone that has put their email address down. If you haven't been added then put your email here and Ill add you when I can.

As for me.. I had a scan at just over 5 weeks and it showed a heartbeat but they said they couldn't get a accurate date so I am going back this friday for another.
Hi Girls,

I feel pregnant with my first last year, but i ended having a miscarriage in January this year. My husband and I were devastated. Now I'm pregnant again I have had my blood test which confirms that I'm definitely pregnant with my EDD 22 Dec ( Christmas Baby), my dr is also sending me for an early scan next Monday to ease my anxiety.
BigTsMum wrote:
Hey guys, if you like add your name next to the date that you are due grin

1~babysmumma85, Ryders Mumma
2~Littleprincess22
3~I was here 2003
4~Jlk 020
5~sarahbacicia
6~
7~ sillystacey
8~
9~ChristineRose
10~beckygirl
11~
12~
13~Mylittlechicken
14~TTC#3?, missy 1981
15~
16~Newbie, Aimesstar, 2muffinpies, jesska Ellen
17~
18~letty
19~
20~
21~
22~Sammie Smith
23~
24~little miss's
25~
26~
27~
28~
29~
30~cbhjk
31~

Ok sorry if I missed anyone! A huge congrats and feel free to copy and paste and add your self to the list!

All the best!!
hi, i found out 3 weeks ago iam expecting my 3rd havent had my dating scan yet but the date they are throwing around atm is 13th december, i have a 5 yrs and 6mnth baby..... going to be one busy mummy, how is everyone feeling?
i would love to join the fb group pls add me
ljadunn@live.com
Hi All i found out at easter weekend im pregnant again I'm also due In December and I have 3 Kids aged 8,5 and 3. I had a miscarriage in november last year sad and have just found out i have a over active thyroid sad would love to join the facebook page my email address is at.sk@live.com
Hope everyone is feeling ok today. Could I also be added to the Facebook page please smile

malandsam@iinet.net.au
Sign in to follow this topic