Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE DECEMBER 2013 Lock Rss

mum-of-one-nz wrote:
Hi Ladies!
Thought i would join in smile Got my BFP yesterday, was shocked both lines were so dark considering i was only 15 DPO(but i only have a 27 day cycle). So excited that we may be adding baby #2 to our little family, i have a DD whos 3. We suffered a MC November last year and was told to wait 3 months before TTC. Definitely thought it wasn't going to happen last month because we weren't really trying, i just needed a month where i wasnt stressing if it was going to happen or not. Going to make a doctors appt this week to get my HCG levels checked grin

Congrats!! Sorry to hear about your mc. Gosh I can't believe how many ladies have had mcs. I had one in September last year too. It seems like its such a taboo subject in society, I wish it was discussed more openly-really think it would help a lot of women.

If you want to join our fb group, pop your email on here and I will add you smile
hiya

i took the test today and found out im pregnant.
this will be our third baby,
we have steph who is 6 and anya who is 5.

had a miscarriage last may.
so a bit scared this time.

hi there i have got a BFP yay this will be number 3 for us i have two boys aged 3 and 18months!!!
i would love to be added to the faceebook group i am a bit fuzzy on my due date as i wasnt really tracking lol but im sure im due very late november or early december!! how do i get added to the group??
looking forward to getting to know you all grin
congrats sami smile

can i be added to the facebook group too please, my name on facebook is melody rainbow., thanks

Just got my bfp today! So excited! Have requested to join the facebook group. This will be our 3rd baby. I really look forward to getting to know you all! Unsure of due date yet but may be around the 14th.
Yay for more bfp! How do we join the Facebook group? Do i have to be invited? I cant search for it as its secret. Can some one add me my Facebook profile is Sami baker. Tia!
Might be easier to add me with my email. It's prettyandpink@hotmail.com smile
Sarabacica wrote:
Hi guys!

Big congrats on your BFPs! I am due about Dec 5th i think smile If you add me on Facebook, i will add you to the Due December Group (its secret, so no one can see you are a member). Sara Bacica-Hutchison

Looking forward to sharing the next few months with you!

ive just friends requested you and sent you a PM on FB so you know its me smile

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lbdf.lilypie.com...]

Sent a friend request Sara smile

Sami241111 wrote:
Yay for more bfp! How do we join the Facebook group? Do i have to be invited? I cant search for it as its secret. Can some one add me my Facebook profile is Sami baker. Tia!

What's your profile picture Sami? There's a couple on there.
Congrats ladies!! Great news with all these BFP's! For anyone who wants to be added to the fb group, pop your email on here and I will add you smile Be great to have some new members smile
Hi - husband and I found out we are pregnant earlier on in the week with our first baby. We are super excited but also a little nervous. I'd like to be added to the group please as I'm not even sure what I need to do next - nkharvey@live.com.

Thanks smile
Sign in to follow this topic