Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due 16th of july 2013 Lock Rss

So 2 weeks ago i did a test at home and got a faint line so i rushed to work and did one their to and same thing. Right away i knew i was going to be having a baby because of the fact i was so sleepy and had been feeling ill for a couple of days. Went to the docs and had a blood test and their it was i am 5 weeks preg.

I lost our baby girl on the 12-12-11 and that was so hard at 20 weeks so we have made it clear that noone will know exept the people who need to know we are having our 3rd like my manager, my mum and my hubbys manager and that it. I want to tell everyone that i am having a baby but can't because i am so worried we will loose this one as well.

I have 2 boys 8 and 6 years old and had no problems with them at all so i am trying to keep my mind happy and think that this one will be the same as the first 2.

Boy am i so sleepy thought i don't remember being this bad with my first 2 all i want to do is sleep all day and night.

TTC a baby girl
https://www.facebook.com/Homemade.by.pamela

Congratulations smile

Just in case you haven't come across it yet, we have the July 2013 thread currenly underway, where you will be able to chat with other members at a similar stage of pregnancy.

Lots of Pregnancy articles on our site too.

All the best.

smile smile

Sign in to follow this topic