Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Rss

Hi everyone, got my blood test on Monday and hcg levels were 600 so they said I was 5 weeks! Woop woop!!
Although my LMP was the 5th July, so it can't be that far, should I be worried? :-/
TracyanneG wrote:
Hi everyone, got my blood test on Monday and hcg levels were 600 so they said I was 5 weeks! Woop woop!!
Although my LMP was the 5th July, so it can't be that far, should I be worried? :-/

thats the same date as mine, i am 4+6
My LMP was 5th July also and I'm 5 weeks tomorrow, maybe they put you a few days ahead as hcg levels vary so much? I'd see it as a good thing though smile
Sensitive nose has kicked in here too lol cramping has slowed down just a few little ones in my left side exactly like when I was pregnant with DD smile I couldn't contain myself and everyone knows already lol! I'm actually getting married in 3 and a half weeks and people would of guessed at my hens night anyway so the cat is out of the bag!
Hey everyone

Im due in March, and just found out my best friend is pregnant, so she will be due in April. Going to let her know about this forum.

Also, our march 2013 group has formed a private FB page so none of your friend and family members can see and we all talk on there now, we find it alot easier on FB then logging into this all the time. Just a tip if you wanted to do the same smile

Congrats to you all! and hope you all have wonderful pregnancies! x
I woul love a Facebook group, I am using this on my iPad ATM and hate having to search for this forum every time.

I am so impatient to tell the world!! Our parents know as well as my best friends. Fingers crossed the time flies!
Facebook group would be great!
Hi All, i am very new to this but thought i would give it a go smile i am due 8th April 2013 so fit right in here! First bub so my partner and i are super excited. Cant wait to be able to tell friends and family smile grin
ok so i am going to create a fb page for all us due april..... i will reply with a name so everyone can join grin
Facebook sounds great, i will definitely join once setup smile
so anyone wanting to join the april 2013 fb page the name is "due april twentythirteen"
Did you set the facebook page to private? I can't find it when I search for it.

I was in Due in Oct 2010 forum and we created our own facebook page as well. We have all known eachother for 2 years now, and we all speak on a regular basis, it's great!

Jess
Hmm, can't find it either? Do u just search the name? smile
Sign in to follow this topic