Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Rss

Looking through the forum I couldn't find a thread for this month so thought I should start one. I am due 7th April and cant wait to chat with all the other April mums-to-be.

Hi. I found out I was pregnant a couple of days ago . Based on LMP I too am due on 7th April. We were not planning to actively start TTC until end of year so a bit of a surprise but we are stoked
Congrats Summersea, what an awesome surprise for you!

My hubby and I had been actively trying after a missed miscarriage in April, so fingers crossed that all goes well this time. I am wondering if it is a good omen that I am due around the anniversary of when we lost Alex.

Have you been getting any symptoms yet? I have had bad morning sickness already and would sleep all the time if I could...Feel so lazy at the moment lol smile

Hi lynx and summersea, congratulations!!! So exciting. I tested last Thursday and got my BFP!!! Based on LMP I'm due April 6th smile
Hi Lilsunflower was wondering when you would join the thread. How are things going for you? smile

Was just thinking it might be a good idea to start a list while there are only a few of us...

DUE APRIL 2013

1--
2--
3--
4--
5--kenziesma
6--Lilsunflower
7--Summersea
8--bigsissav
9--Nosila81
10--
11--~whatwasithinking!~
12--
13--
14--
15--
16--
17--
18--
19--
20--
21--
22--
23--
24--
25--
26--
27--
28--
29--
30--

Hi Ladies,

I found out last Tuesday and based on my LMP i should be due on the 8th.

Congrats bigsissav and welcome. smile

Thanks Lynxgal.

Yay congrats bigsissav!!!

Lynx I'm going well just v tender / sensitive boobs and v tired. Also a little bit angry and not very tolerant of anyone! Whoops lol.

How are you going?
Hi Girls,
Went to dr today and got a referral for a scan and to see OB. Have had no symptoms of morning sickness. Last time i was sick from day one right up until I gave birth. Am still breastfeeding my little baby girl so not sure if that has much to do with how I am feeling.
Nice one! When will your first scan be?
Sign in to follow this topic