Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Rss

Hi Guys! I thought I would start a new thread. I have just discovered I'm Pregnant (still early days, so hopefully this baby will stay). Hope to have lots of girls join me!!!

Hi Guys! I thought I would start a new thread. I have just discovered I'm Pregnant (still early days, so hopefully this baby will stay). Hope to have lots of girls join me!!!

Congrats!!! Exciting news!! good luck and i hope all goes well!!

xxx
Thanks! Am hoping that Doc confirms the home preg test for me and all goes well!
Ohh Congrats!!! fingers X for a sticky baby
Hi, I just got my BFP this morning (lovely christmas present). I think I'm due at the start of September. This is baby number 3 for me. FX for sticky, healthy bubs for both of us.

Congrats to you both on a lovely BFP!!

Kath
Hi ejane and asha! I am over to join you smile got my BFP Christmas Day, faint. It there! By my calculations that should put me due approx 30th Aug or Start of Sept so thought this would be the bet thread to jump in. It hasn't sunk in yet, and probably won't until I get bloods back from the GP. Booked in for 9th Jan, not sure I can last that long!
Hi guys. Good luck on your journey. I have left this thread as my pregnancy was "not viable" (doc words) and has ended. I guess at least it ended early this time and didnt allow me too much time to plan ahead. Best wishes for your next nine months.
Oh Ejane I'm so sorry to hear that. Wishing you all the best for ttc in the future and I hope you get a very sticky bub.

Hi Sasha1001, is this your first pregnancy? Congratulations on your bfp.

Ejane, I am so sorry to hear that things havent worked out. Thinking of you! I replied to one of your other posts about it, you are so strong!

Asha, yes, first pregnancy! Any advice for me?
I had some serious AF like cramping just before Christmas, that has settled now. How are things for you? What should I expect?
Hi ladies! I am going to join you if that's ok? My name is Hollie and i am currently 4 weeks 5 days pregnant with my second child and hubby's first and we are due on the 2nd of September but will need a c-section smile We are cautiously excited after miscarrying twins in April at 11 weeks gestation, so i will be on edge until about 15 weeks i think. I am terrified that i am going to lose this baby, every little niggle i get i freak. I got my BFP at 7dpo and am now 18dpo and still doing hpt just to make sure i am still pregnant and that my lines aren't fading... sad yes i know!

Ejane i am very sorry to hear about your loss sad I hope you get your sticky BFP very very soon smile
Congrats on your BFP Hollie! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!
Have you had a dr appt yet?
This is a really wierd stage of pregnancy, you know you are but it just doesn't feel it! I have been tossing around the idea of doing another Hpt just to make sure things are still happening. Don't see my GP for another week and a bit huh

How are things going Asha?
Sign in to follow this topic