Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Lock Rss

Well 24 hours ago I was so super excited about being pregnant and now I just feel depressed that maybe its not going to happen for us so quickly after all. I went to the doctors today to ask for bloods and our normal doctor is away so we have a locum at the moment. Anyway, he was just going on and on about how it is still early days and anything can happen in the next couple of weeks so if I do miscarry its just natures way of letting go of something that was never meant to be. What the? I didn't go in there for a sermon and now I just feel as if I shouldn't get excited because maybe there is no point. He also said the best indicator of continuing pregnancy is really tender breasts and nausea. Well I don't have either of those symptoms and I didn't through my first pregnancy either....which resulted in a beautiful baby girl. Anyway, bring on the next couple of weeks I guess!!!
Evening ladies smile

bubone09 thinking of u big hugs xx

Becnjake they usually do an ultrasound at 6wks for dating smile I have mine booked for next wk.. Then one at 12wks if u r having down syndrome screening then one at 18-20wks where they check all the anatomy & measurements are ok smile

amelias mum congratulations on your pregnancy how exciting smile I had cramping up until a few days ago it has finally settled but now the MS has started :S

Summerbub the dr sounds like a real idiot! Don't be disheartened it's ok to be excited I know I am smile We all know that the first 12 wks are unpredictable but that doesn't give the dr the right to make u feel depressed. Plus everyone's early pregnancy symptoms are very different some woman go through the first 12 wks with nothing but a little fatigue. Congrats on your pregnancy grin

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Hi Ladies,

Am so happy to be joining in here grin I got 3 positive pregnancy tests a week ago, and going on my LMP I'm due Jan 8 and this will be bub no 3 for us. I have PCOS, so my due date will more than likely change when I do my dating scan. I'm getting a little worried as I've been having lots of cramping sensations, almost like period pain but all over my tummy. I asked my doctor about it and she said its normal unless theres any bleeding, which there hasn't been... Just a bit scary, had no pains or anything with my other two. Is anyone else getting this??

Hey all,

Thanks for thinking of me mum2linc (so glad your ms is bad haha in the nicest possibler way! that is a good sign for a sticky baby smile ), well i did a test first thing this morningand got the faintest bfp... similar to the last chemical pregvnancy.

So while i still hold onto the hope that af wont arrive on the next few days Im not really feeling that january is the month for my new baby to arrive sad

Will keep you posted though!

My delightful DS chewed up my usb stick...yes chewed it up!! think molars are on their way :S so i have no internet sad unless im at mums!

Sticky baby dust to you all!
xx

I have my fingers crossed that Jan will be the month for you!!!!! xx

Thanks hun, mine are too, feeling a bit crampy not that it means anything, so confusing that "signs" can be af or pregnancy! Will do another test tomorrow morning!

Summer bub, ditto to kelbel, couldnt have said it better myself!

Really hope I get to stick with you guys!!!!

Thanks hun, mine are too, feeling a bit crampy not that it means anything, so confusing that "signs" can be af or pregnancy! Will do another test tomorrow morning!

Summer bub, ditto to kelbel, couldnt have said it better myself!

Really hope I get to stick with you guys!!!!

Hello and congratulations to everyone! On Wed I got my BFP.
I havent had a period between babies yet so ill need to wait to get a scan to confirm everything but as my line was faint, Im counting as 4 weeks from test. (Due around 18th??)
Was feeling sick all last week, but now no- strange.
This will be our 5th baby, i have 2 boys, 2 girls- perfection...
But there was a feeling inside that I wasnt done. This will definately be it for us!!
I look forward to chatting with everyone and sharing our dramas

Kylie

Welcome to all the latest mummies to be . Our list is getting really long now .

So the doc yesterday was fantastic. He's given me some Metamide (another brand of maxolon) and an iodine supplement for my thyroid & I'm feeling a lot better today. Still feel a bit spaced out but hopefully that passes soon. He's sending me for a scan next Wednesday to see if there is any other reason for my extreme nausea, he says for example twins, lol better not be! Anyway hopefully I can keep on top of this now & it eases off in the next few weeks.

SummerBub - that doctor needs to learn some tact I think! You have no reason to believe that your pregnancy is any less stable than the rest of ours. Hang in there, I'm sure all will be fine <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Kylie - wow! 5th baby, I have no words except wow, you are a legend . Here's me panicking that I might be making our total 3 rather than 2 lol

Have a fantastic weekend everyone. Hope the sun is shining where you are like it is for us x
Updated Due Dates grin

Sofiesarasmama 1st January
Lozzi85 3rd January
Mum2Linc 4th January
Myrrah 5th January - Angel Baby xx
cazmaz 6th January
BecnJake 6th January
Kelbel3 7th January
engagedmummy 7th January
hannah_c 8th January
Kristen-Ann 8th January
AmeliasMum 9th January
Blacky_Dac_424 10th January
Stars1490 10th January
Sheza82 12th January
young_bub 12th January
rachel8me 13th January
cs82 13th January
SummerBub 14th January
Kylie84 18th January
bubone09 21st January

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

AF due today and so far a no show... fx!!!

Did another test this morning and got a BFP, not a faint one but not a dark one either just in between so heres hoping! If all goes well I Will book into see doc after next weekend making me over 5 weeks!

Think i might buy some more tests on tuesday if AF hasnt shown up... maybe first response as that was the brand of the first test, the other ones were pregnosis.... probably doesnt make a difference, im just obsessed!

Sorry for yet another "nothing" post, going a bit insane as DF is away so no one to talk to!
x

AF due today and so far a no show... fx!!!

Did another test this morning and got a BFP, not a faint one but not a dark one either just in between so heres hoping! If all goes well I Will book into see doc after next weekend making me over 5 weeks!

Think i might buy some more tests on tuesday if AF hasnt shown up... maybe first response as that was the brand of the first test, the other ones were pregnosis.... probably doesnt make a difference, im just obsessed!

Sorry for yet another "nothing" post, going a bit insane as DF is away so no one to talk to!
x

When I was unsure about mine as I first used internet cheapies and it so so faint, I bought a 3-pack of first response, which showed faint lines, but getting darker over the 3 days I did them, then just to check, the lady at the pharmacist recommended a Clearblue Digital with Conception Indicator, they are a little more expensive (but cheaper at the supermarket than the chemist) and when I did that one I was convinced. Really hope AF doesn't show!!! Fingers crossed for you xx

Wow Kylie84 - 5th bubba!! Well Done to you!!

Bubone09 - Good luck hun, I've got my fingers crossed for you x

*Kristen-Ann* I had really bad cramping during the first couple of weeks, prob until week 8 or so with my first pregnancy but this one, just a few aches here and there now and I'm nearly 6 weeks along. It's amazing how different each preg can be?

I'm seriously hoping that this one goes longer than my first though and with less dramatics - DD arrived one and a half months early and spent 5 weeks in hospital so fingers crossed we go to term. But as this is an IVF bubba, well who knows ....

We seem to have a really lovely bunch of ladies here. I'm really happy I found you!

Have a lovely weekend and I'll check back in next week xx

http://tinyurl.com/ykdsngd

Sign in to follow this topic