Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Rss

Congrats hannah_c and bubone09, will have FX'd for you smile
Cazmaz I'm a bit foggy on what's 'right & wrong' this time round too. I figure with salad's I'll just wash them extra well at home, I don't really eat a lot of deli meat anyway so that's no biggy for me. With the sushi I think it's the cold rice as well - which is a pain cause I loooove sushi too.
The only thing I've changed so far is I've stopped eating mayo or tartare sauce because of the egg yolk in it, oh & I wouldn't eat runny eggs now.
Truly though I think as long as you use common sense & a bit of extra caution around foods that could cause food poisoning you'll be ok. I had never heard the parsley bit though. I know there's an old wives tale that says eating it can help conception! I just did a bit of googling on it and it appears that large amounts aren't good for you in pregnancy but sprinkles here and there are absolutely fine. Perhaps pass on the parsley pesto? wink
Kelbel, I wonder about the multiples thing too! Nervous wait until that first scan lol. Not that I'd really mind, it would be lovely if it worked out that way but OMG talk about extra work!!
Bummer, I've started spotting this morning . It's not bright red but it's constant when I wipe and hasn't let up. Hoping like anything that I'm not miscarrying but I haven't got a very good feeling about it. Will call the docs this afternoon if it's still going. Hope everyone else doing well x
Mum2Linc I'm thinking of you I hope all is ok xx

I'm off to the doctors this morning wish me luck grin

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Updated Due Dates grin

Sofiesarasmama 1st January
Lozzi85 3rd January
Mum2Linc 4th January
Myrrah 5th January - Angel Baby xx
cazmaz 6th January
Kelbel3 7th January
engagedmummy 7th January
hannah_c 8th January
Blacky-Dac-424 10th January
Sheza82 12th January
young_bub 12th January
rachel8me 13th January
cs82 13th January
bubone09 21st January

Will be thinking of you Mum2Linc! Hope it goes away quick smart! aroung 5-6 weeks is common time for implantation bleed isnt it?? I have been told so manydifferent things i get confused! everything crossed for you!

Thanks for adding me to the list kelbel3, Im due around the 21st smile Good luck at the docs!

Bummer, I've started spotting this morning . It's not bright red but it's constant when I wipe and hasn't let up. Hoping like anything that I'm not miscarrying but I haven't got a very good feeling about it. Will call the docs this afternoon if it's still going. Hope everyone else doing well x

Thinking of U mum2Linc and hope that spotting goes away and never rears its ugly head again! Let us know how you go and I'll be keeping everything crossed for you as well!
Thanks ladies. I spoke to one of the nurses at my clinic and she also said it could be implantation bleeding. As long as it wasn't red or clots or combined with cramping then to just hang in there until I see the doc on Friday. If it gets worse to come in but otherwise rest up and try not to worry.
Easier said than done!! Didn't realise how attached I'd got to this pregnancy until now smile
Hope the docs goes well this morning Kelbel, look forward to hearing all about it smile
Good luck with your appt Mum2Linc, I have everything crossed that your little one is ok and its just implantation bleeding.

Good luck with the Drs this morning Kelbel.

In regards to the food question, I am SO paranoid about everything I eat/drink this time round. I have completely cut out caffeine and junk food and making sure I avoid all the foods listed and am eating heaps of fruit and veg. Which is hard cos I hate fruit!! Except bananas but they are too expensive these days. Dp thinks I'm being too paranoid about everything but after having 2 miscarriages I can't help it and want to do everything I can to make sure this pregnancy sticks.

I have an appt with my ob on friday and I'm hoping to get an ultrasound, I'll be 6w 3d by then so hopefully should be able to see something smile
Hi Ladies,

Haven't posted on here for a bit, hi to all the new people smile

Have been bust sorting out my DD's birthday party this sunday and 3 weeks after that will be our engagement party so will be busy. Haven't had any morning sickness yet usually starts about 6-7weeks for me, just been tired, sore boobs and hungry.

Will be interesting trying to hide my pregnancy at engagement party as I won't be drinking obviously! oh well will have to make an excuse up.

anyone else get cravings for things like nuggets lol? Have been eating healthy but last few days nothing seems to satisfy me like it used to.

oh and have been feeling a bit headachey as well not sure if its part of pregnancy or not?

bye for now

xxxx
Hi ladies smile

Mum2Linc Fx it settles down it does sound a lot like implantation bleeding I had it with DS2.. It gives you quite a fright and yes I am the same with getting attached.. I had a teary moment the other night as we had MC in Jan and I don't want to have to go through that again. It's hard not to get attached lots of sticky vibes all round xx

I'm back from the Dr I think I feel ok.. I have to go for a dating scan on the 19th May as that will put me around 6wks by my O dates..
The only problem is that my cycle was so long that if I go by LMP I should be 8.5wks.. So the Dr is saying there is a possibility that something could be wrong but as I haven't had any bleeding or cramping and I'm getting pregnancy symptoms she thinks my dates are probably more accurate. So now I just have to wait and see...

Oh and is anyone else going to do the down syndrome testing?

Kel I'm sure all will be fine when you go for the dating scan! Only 8 more days to go .

So no more spotting since yesterday early avo, hurray! It's been replaced this morning with some of the worst MS I've had yet. As horrible as it is, it's got to be a good sign. Have got a busy day of activities with DS so I hope I don't end up hurling somewhere lol.

DH & I did the test with DS so probably will again this time although we haven't talked about it yet. I remember it being a very emotional conversation to have to have with DH 1st time round talking about how we would deal with things depending on how the test results came back.

engagedmummy headaches are probably pregnancy related. I tend to suffer from them more when I'm pg.

Hope everyone has a great day & is feeling well. Thanks for all the support yesterday xx

Kel I'm sure all will be fine when you go for the dating scan! Only 8 more days to go .

So no more spotting since yesterday early avo, hurray! It's been replaced this morning with some of the worst MS I've had yet. As horrible as it is, it's got to be a good sign. Have got a busy day of activities with DS so I hope I don't end up hurling somewhere lol.

DH & I did the test with DS so probably will again this time although we haven't talked about it yet. I remember it being a very emotional conversation to have to have with DH 1st time round talking about how we would deal with things depending on how the test results came back.

engagedmummy headaches are probably pregnancy related. I tend to suffer from them more when I'm pg.

Hope everyone has a great day & is feeling well. Thanks for all the support yesterday xx

YAY!! That is fantastic hun, have been thinking of you and so glad its beter <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Im hangining out for MS to start, still a while off id say though seeing as im not even 4 weeks yet... need to do a pregnancy ticker but bit scared too, thats a bit silly really lol. i never had MS really bad with DS I was tired all the time and felt really hungover lol was never sick though. Would quiet happily be sick if it meant this baby stuck!!
I have sore boobs but apart from that nothing. Pretty tired butim always tired because DS is a dodgy sleeper lol

I will probably get the 12 week scan but more because i will want to be sure everything is okay at that magic mark <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Im going to get there this time!!!!!!!!

YAY for dating scan in a week Kel!!

And ment to mention before main foods im thingy about and dont eat are...
Deli Meat
Any chicken that isnt cooked at home.
runny or raw eggs (and i LOVE runny eggs <span class="emoticon sad">sad</span> lol)
and anything that has been sitting around for a while
SOft cheeses i didnt eat with DS but have been told by doc that aslong as they have been refrigerated and you eat them straight away thats fine.

Probably a few other things but i cant remember.
Have cute back on the caffeine, only have one a day, just cant start the day without a coffee when i get up as early as 4am lol

Hope everyone is doing well, wish we could fast forward the next 6-9 weeks and have everyone past the 12 week mark!

Sign in to follow this topic