Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Rss

Hi ladies,

Well my little man is still baking and doesn't look like coming out of the oven in any rush. I'm due tomorrow! Have kept very active but no signs other than started losing mg mucus plug last week.. He is still kicking around like crazy in there and sometimes very low, enough to make me jump up in pain... Then I think that was probably just a hand.. How much is it gonna hurt when it's his head lol.!

Really very nervous now... I can't explain but at certain points of the day I just totally freak out, I think it's the not knowing when he will come, the pain I will be in, and the worry that he will be born healthy.. I'm such a worrier!

Mw said we will talk about induction at my next apt on tuesday if he isn't out by then and I'm hoping I won't have to be induced but at the same time I don't want to put bubs at any unnecessary risk.

Are there any of you left that are still hanging on to bubs after due date? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for listening.. Again!
Hello hello!

Still waiting haha dating scann edd and my edd have passed! Was so sure bub would be here by now, damn prelabour is confusing haha
Spent yesterday morning being monitored in hospital as my bp keeps going up high.....but it went down again so was sent hme, hve another appt up there today to check bp n be hooked up too ctg, hoping its not high as i really dnt want to be induced but at the same time im sick of waiting lol

Not much else to report, hope new bubs r doing well! And Kylie that baby HAS to be here by now, hope it all went well!
Xxx

well hope everyone is doing well!!! i'm sure there must be other mummies by now who have had their bubba's!!!

I've been getting cramps ALL day....so fingers crossed tonight or tomorrow we get to meet our little boy and it's not just nature being mean and teasing me tongue

no show or waters...but didn't get those till last minute with DD....so who knows!!

how is everyone else doing?

well hope everyone is doing well!!! i'm sure there must be other mummies by now who have had their bubba's!!!

I've been getting cramps ALL day....so fingers crossed tonight or tomorrow we get to meet our little boy and it's not just nature being mean and teasing me tongue

no show or waters...but didn't get those till last minute with DD....so who knows!!

how is everyone else doing?

Hope natures not being nasty like it has been to me and ur in full blown labour hun!

As for me had apt with dr today and she did a S&S and prescribed lots of walking and lovin haha
Because my bp is still bordering on too high im booked for incudtion tomorrow arvo!! Exciting to think our little miss will def be here by wed night but still hoping i will go naturally before then as really wanted to avoid being induced!!

Will keep u all posted!
Xx

Hi ladies,
just popping on quickly to let you know i had my not so little man on friday 20th january at 9.10pm
Weighing 4.4kilo (9pd 12oz)..still deciding on a name for him!
We have had a few hiccups the last few days mostly lack of sleep and feeding issues
But today things are starting to look promising.. Hoping to be back in a day or so with
More on the labour and details!

Best of luck to those still to have their bubbas!!
congrats to u that have had babies! congrats kyza on ur big bub well done! hope your birth went smooth!
bubone and kellee hope u have bubs soon!sending u good labour vibes!! tongue

im still in one peice grr just want her out now! saw my MW yesterday bubs still head down engaged and ready to go so just the waiting game - which i dont have much patience 4!
going to try these pre labour tablets or spray see if they do anything and keep seeing if the sex thing works (even though i feel so big n uncomfy at the moment )!
my friend whos a midwife sent me this link for this youtube clip of a pregnant lady dancing and 8 hrs later bubs came! so im goin to have a dance round my lounge like a idiot see if it works for me!
was my 21st yesterday so quite glad she didnt come then and gets her own birthday!
anyway hope there will be more announcements on here soon!! good luck to those still waiting like me!

Hi,

Bubone09, She was born at 12:29pm and weighed in at 3170grams or 7pounds. H/C was 32.5 and Length was 50cm.
I am still so excited and in love.

I hope everyone is doing well
Cheryl

congrats to you and your family
kyza congats to you and your big bubba, hope your labor went well.
bubbone... when is your baby coming??
well my labor was 4 hrs but a very painful 3hrs, baby was half posterior so slowed things up and i had lots of naughty contractions in my legs and back... i ended up having my waters broken after 3hrs and was ready to push 45mins later.. I tore most places so recovery has been slow But i have this wonderful beautiful smiling baby.. Feeding is going well and he only lost 140grm.. cant wait to here your stories.. till then xo
well my labor was 4 hrs but a very painful 3hrs, baby was half posterior so slowed things up and i had lots of naughty contractions in my legs and back... i ended up having my waters broken after 3hrs and was ready to push 45mins later.. I tore most places so recovery has been slow But i have this wonderful beautiful smiling baby.. Feeding is going well and he only lost 140grm.. cant wait to here your stories.. till then xo

Hey all, just a quuck one for now, our gorgeous little girl, Matilda Maisy was born @ 9:14pm on 24/1/2012 smile she little and petite at 6pd14oz, 47.5cm long and HC *4cm!will share labour story asap

Kyza congrats on ur big boy! Does he hve a name yet? Hope everyones doing well!
Xx

Hey all, just a quuck one for now, our gorgeous little girl, Matilda Maisy was born @ 9:14pm on 24/1/2012 smile she little and petite at 6pd14oz, 47.5cm long and HC *4cm!will share labour story asap

Kyza congrats on ur big boy! Does he hve a name yet? Hope everyones doing well!
Xx

Yay yay.. hope all went well for you, sweet little girl, how beautiful. xo
Sign in to follow this topic