Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Lock Rss

Yay!!! Massive ocngrats kelbel, LOVE the name Noah smile he is a big boy! Cant believe you went from 5cm to 10 so quick! Amazing!
Poor little thing breaking his arm, did he have it in an awkward position or something? Lucky it will heal quick!
So glad to hear things went well and your back home, sounds lwith your little army of men smile gorgeous!
Xxx

Yay finally some more little people arriving! Congrats ladies on little William & Noah. I hope that both of u r getting plenty of rest and that both little men are settling in smoothly.
Kelbel I hope he's not in any pain with his arm - I presume once it's set it's fine but I'm sure it was a bit scary to start off with.
All is well our end. Sam had a slightly unsettled day on Sunday when we visited my family for the night - in hindsight it was to be expected but I was one very nervous mummy thinking the good sleeping had run out. I've always said so long as they feed well the rest is fine but I think I got a little carried away with myself. Now that we're home he is all settling back in and still a lovely little sleeper (touch wood) and is feeding really well now too.
Fingers crossed some more babies arrive soon and we have some more exciting news and lovely birth stories.
Hi ladies,

I'm 38+2 today, another 12 days to go with my first.

Have had quite a lot of bh over the past few weeks but they have diminished over the past few days.. Can feel my little man playing kicking games at all hours so thinking he is feeling pretty settled there for the time being.

Getting very impatient, everyone has assumed I would go early throughout the preg but I'm pretty sure he will take his time making his appearance which is now getting frustrating.

Have another mw apt this morning and I'm sure she will tell me all is the same as last week.

My feet are swollen like an elephants, I haven't had ankles in weeks. Another than that I am pretty comfy.. Still been doing some physical work with my horses which I have thought maybe might help move him along. Lol! To no avail!

Can't wait to meet my little boy, it feels like it has been an eternity since we started ivf to get to this point and am looking forward to the next stage..

A little bit nervous about the labour as this is my first, trying to work out the best pain relief to take.. My mw said they now use morphine instead of pethodine at my hospital.. Has anyone else used this??

Anyway congrats to the ladies that have welcomed their new bundles and good luck to those still awaiting thee arrivals, fingers crossed for easy, safe deliveries for all!
Hi all. Sorry it has taken me awhile to post this but I had my lovely little boy, Kyson, on the 27th of Dec.
I was scheduled to be induced on the 27th and had to go to the hospital by 7am. When I got to the hospital the doc checked me, it was about 8.30am by the time he got there though, and I was 3cms but cervix not ready so they gave me the gel and said he would be back in 6 hours to check on me. I went for a walk around and my hubby went to the supermarket. Both of my other Kids, 14 and 13 came with us to the hospital as after having a stillborn I wanted them to be close to see Kyson straight away.
After the 6 hours and the contractions getting stronger, but not unbearable, the doc checked me and said I was ready for my waters to be broken. So he broke my waters and almost immediately my contractions started to get really strong. I then had some gas and air and went from 3cms to 10 within half an hour and my lovely Kyson was born. He had the cord around his neck so he was a little blue when he arrived but after a couple of rubs he started screaming, the best sound.
Kyson was 7lb 5oz and 54cms long, my smallest so far and no tears or anything, just a few grazes.
I was meant to stay in hospital for 3 nights because of my GD but both Kyson and I were doing so well with great levels that we went home the very next day.
Having Kyson was a very emotional time for all of us and having him here is just wonderful. I appreciate everyday with him and love just looking and him and watching all the little faces he makes.
Wow congratulations to all the new mummies smile

I am booked in to be induced tomorrow...I am one week overdue today.
Hopefully I will be holding my bubba in the next 24 hours!!

Kylie
congrats kelbel tyrave on your lil men! you must be so happy to have finaly here! kelbel hope his arm heals quick poor lil man how did it happen?

we still in one peice here some ways im happy bout it as still have to get all those last minute things done but besides that would love her to come early just so over been huge waddling around in this heat!

have started my nesting this wk!! got new curtains made with my mum on the weekend for bubs new room, vacummed all the house cleaned bathroom cleaned all the bathroom and kitchen floors (was damn sore after it!) then today i moved the spare bed out the babys room vacumed again moved stuff around and tomorrow will be moving the cot in there and draws so nesting galore!!

my DDs last night in cot sad cant beleive my lil girls going to be in a big bed tommorw they grow up so fast huh so hopefully shell take to it fine with her cot moved out of her room!

babys movement seem to have slowed down (still lots) not as rough dont think she has anymore space to strecth out proply anymore wink hopefully when i see my MW on thursday shell be fully engaged and just waiting for her green light! still no name yet!!

anyway hope every doing well and hear more announcments soon!
Hi Ladies smile

Congrats Tyrave1 on the arrival of your little boy Kyson hope he is doing well smile

Noah is doing well.. His arm is pretty sore I have to take the dressing off once daily to give him a rest but it is so painful for him I hate having to do it.. They aren't 100% sure how he broke it but from what we can work out as I pushed his arm got caught up against me inside and with the pressure snapped. It is hard to believe considering the rest of the labour was so straight forward.

Voltabolta my little man was still moving heaps right up until I went into labour and was still moving heaps during the labour I couldn't believe it...

Good luck Kyza71 for your induction tomorrow can't wait to hear how it all goes smile

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Congrats Tyrave1, what a relief to have your little man safe and sound in your arms!

Kyza best of luck for your induction!! Cant wait to hear your baby news!!

Well i have tried numerous things to try and turn the constant BH and random cramps into something more but nothing is working, think its time to give up and accept she will come when she is ready...easier said then done lol Kelbel my little miss has been moving sooo much, she has some quiet periods where i get excited thinking maybe it means shes getting ready to come out lol but mostly she is stretching and carrying on so much, dont think she likes how cramped its getting in there!

Had a lovely baby shower on the weekend then.my friend took some materniy shots for me on monday, love them smile another friend gave me some plaster to make a belly cast so guess i should do that today while seths asleep!

Having the worst sleeps at night lately, not because im uncomfortable really just keep waking for no reason and cant get back to sleep...although last night i had terrible leg cramps, my calf muscles are sooo sore today!

Labour vibes to everyone! Xxx

congrats on baby Kyson!!!

I went to my MW appt yesterday and they looked my iron test results up and they were bad sad

I can't birth at the birth centre if they dont go up to a reasonable level sad

I am on iron tablets twice a day, have to be on an iron rich diet and have to drinks LOTS of orange juice!! hopefully they raise

but in the meantime, i have been told to avoid anything that could bring on labour....as they dont want me labouring for another 2 weeks.....hopefully bub will hold out for me haha

good luck to the other ladies smile

congrats on baby Kyson!!!

I went to my MW appt yesterday and they looked my iron test results up and they were bad sad

I can't birth at the birth centre if they dont go up to a reasonable level sad

I am on iron tablets twice a day, have to be on an iron rich diet and have to drinks LOTS of orange juice!! hopefully they raise

but in the meantime, i have been told to avoid anything that could bring on labour....as they dont want me labouring for another 2 weeks.....hopefully bub will hold out for me haha

good luck to the other ladies smile

My iron was really low too, after taking ferrograd c twice a day within 2 weeks it was back up in the normal range and i have continued to take it smile hope the tablets do the trick for u and u can still go to the birth center! Xx

Hi ladies, I am still here...

Had a discussion with midwife yesterday as I have been given several due dates and the one they were using was January 3rd which we know has been and gone. My partner and I were not wanting any medical intervention unless it was necessary..we spoke to the midwife and she worked out with a registrar that the original date of January 12 was more than likely the better of the two dates and said because of my menstrual cycle being shorter than the normal 28 days we will put your date as the 9th January now. So I am now allowed to go til the 19th of January...

I had a 3rd stretch and sweep while I was there and if I havent had him by Monday I am having a 4th...

Everything seems fine according to the MW & registrar...I feel fine...he is engaged, I am 3cms dialated, bubs moves lots, my blood pressure is very good and I have been slowly losing mucus..all signs of pre labour are there so we are happy to let the little man tell us when he is ready...

Kylie

Hi ladies, I am still here...

Had a discussion with midwife yesterday as I have been given several due dates and the one they were using was January 3rd which we know has been and gone. My partner and I were not wanting any medical intervention unless it was necessary..we spoke to the midwife and she worked out with a registrar that the original date of January 12 was more than likely the better of the two dates and said because of my menstrual cycle being shorter than the normal 28 days we will put your date as the 9th January now. So I am now allowed to go til the 19th of January...

I had a 3rd stretch and sweep while I was there and if I havent had him by Monday I am having a 4th...

Everything seems fine according to the MW & registrar...I feel fine...he is engaged, I am 3cms dialated, bubs moves lots, my blood pressure is very good and I have been slowly losing mucus..all signs of pre labour are there so we are happy to let the little man tell us when he is ready...

Kylie

Sounds like a great plan Kylie smile hope all the early signs turn into something for u soon!! Im trying accupressure points this arvo hehe cnt hurt to try help bub along!
Great news tht bub is healthy n happy in there! X

Sign in to follow this topic