Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Rss

These January babies are taking their time arriving!!!

I am now 4 days over, had a huge emotional night last night - just cried and cried for what reason who knows lol! I had a restless night last night and today i feel a bit odd...there is this strange energy from within like butterflies even though i feel like crap!

I have another stretch n sweep late afternoon today so lets hope that gets things going..

Best of luck ladies smile
Nope Kelbel still no name picked, i dont really want to have one picked for sure, would like 3 definates that both Df and i are happy with though thensee what iwe think suits her smile DF has worked long days last 3 days trying to get lots of work in before he has time off when bub comes which means he isnt really in prime baby name mood when he gets home lol i have a top 3 atm so just need to convince him! Biggest thing is his fav pick i like too but we both want to shoten it a different way....not sure if it will cause problems if we use that name! Hmmmm soo hard!
So excited to see what you have Kelbel, i dont know how the suspense isnt killing you!!

Kyza hopefully that feeling you have going on is 'the calm before the storm' and ur in labour soon!!! You never know smile

I have just finished the nursery today, just need to wash all the 000 clothes and then baby shower tomorrow and pput capsule in the car and im officially ready to go!

Still getting BH full on if i do more then sit on the couch and cramps on and off, nothing on going though, back ache is coming and going too...and TMI but getting lots of body cleaning out type toilet stops,,,,.not lovely!

Would have been nice to hve bub today only for the fact both DF and Seth and born on 13th, if i had bub today we could both share the 7th (/f different months obviously) as a birthdate smile

Fx for baby news soon ladies! Zpunkette hasnt updated for a couple of days...hope thats because shes busy with a baby!!!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to announce that little William arrived on the 5.1.12 at 12.10am, weighing 3.46kg & 51cm. Long after his boxing day due date lol!! I was 41wks & 3days. I had my mw appt tues, my show/plug tues morning &'irregular bh. Tues night & weds all day bh, crampy but not eventuating or being regular. By weds night at about 9pm I noticed the bh turned to pains with bite! About 6mins apart. By 10.30 we called the mw as pains were every 3mins, left for hosp at 10.50pm pains in the car were every 2mins. Got to the birth centre at 11.30pm & hopped in the shower. Started pushing in there at 12am & within a couple of pushes he was out. Hubby helped him up to me. It was quick but all the pre labour was tiring! He is amazing my girls love him sooo much, my milk came in this morning so i have huge implant looking boobs lol. Luckily only a small tear but those afterpains whoa....sooooo bad! Hope you all enjoy your pregnancies & babies, good luck! xo

Hi ladies! Just wanted to announce that little William arrived on the 5.1.12 at 12.10am, weighing 3.46kg & 51cm. Long after his boxing day due date lol!! I was 41wks & 3days. I had my mw appt tues, my show/plug tues morning &'irregular bh. Tues night & weds all day bh, crampy but not eventuating or being regular. By weds night at about 9pm I noticed the bh turned to pains with bite! About 6mins apart. By 10.30 we called the mw as pains were every 3mins, left for hosp at 10.50pm pains in the car were every 2mins. Got to the birth centre at 11.30pm & hopped in the shower. Started pushing in there at 12am & within a couple of pushes he was out. Hubby helped him up to me. It was quick but all the pre labour was tiring! He is amazing my girls love him sooo much, my milk came in this morning so i have huge implant looking boobs lol. Luckily only a small tear but those afterpains whoa....sooooo bad! Hope you all enjoy your pregnancies & babies, good luck! xo

Yay!! Massive congratulations hun smile sounds like a pretty positive labour! I guess you cant have it all, long pre labour and lots of BH is no fun but if it makes for a nice fast labour then thats probably a good thing!

Are you back at home? Have heard the afterpains get worse with eash baby, i had none with Seth but not looking forward to them this time!

So glad to hear William finally arrived safe and healthy, hope your both doing well!
Xx

Congratulations!

Finally the January bubs are starting to arrive!

I just had second stretch and sweep today and the midwife seems to think my first date of January 12 is probably more accurate than January 3rd (based on 12 week ultrasound report). I am booked in for an induction on the 12th if nothing has happened by then...

So I might just be pregnant for that little bit longer...*sigh*

Guess it gives me time to argue with daddy over the name still and maybe actually agree on one before he arrives!
oh congrats sofiesarasmama!!! very exciting!! glad to hear of a safe arrival!!

your labour sounds simliar to my DD's...i'm hoping for another similar experience!!

Well We are edging closer to due date but still a while to go!! I put bub's tall boy together today...i wouldn't let hubby help as he wasn't doing it right haha it took 3 hours, but very hard to move with a big belly out front sad

hoping more january bubs soon smile

well congratulations on your beautiful baby... im glad you had a good labor and i hope im not waiting too long, you must have been going crazy.
Hi ladies
well still no bub here, im over constantly thinking about it... funny, ive woken up feeling pretty normal today, like im not even ready to have a baby so he is defiantly not coming yet, sorry bubone... we will be here to the end i think..lol. I just cant wait to have the baby so my dh can take holidays.. well ive got most things prepared, im just wondering if they give you nappies in hospital or do you have to take yr own.
Anybody finding that they dont fit into anything much anymore... im spending most of my time in my pjs. pity you cant go to the shops in them. ha ha. Well kelbel, i think your next... come on push that baby out!!!!!
over and out! grin roll eyes
Hi Ladies grin

I am very happy to announce the safe arrival of my 4th beautiful DS Noah Thomas born 8th Jan @ 7:47am.. Weighing 9lb 7oz, 54cm long & 35.5cm head circumference.

I woke up on Sun morning at 3:30am with contractions and the need to go to the loo.. I then tried to go back to bed but couldn't get comfortable so decided to get up as I wasn't convinced it was the real thing.. But after an hour of contractions coming every 3-5 mins and getting stronger I woke DH and rang my midwife. She said to make my way into the hospital and she would meet us there.

We got to the hospital at 5am and I still wasn't convinced I was in labour due to all the fiddling I had been doing over the last few weeks. But the midwife suggested I get into the bath and see how things progress. Of course contractions kicked up a notch but the bath made them very manageable. At 7:30 the midwife did an internal to check how things were progressing as my body was starting to push but I didn't feel ready yet. I was 5cm dilated at this stage but went from 5 - fully dilated and pushing in a matter minutes.. Noah was delivered in the water but whilst I was pushing him out I felt & heard a loud crack it wasn't until he was out that we realised he had broken his arm. He is ok but he has to have it immobilised for a week but should heal very quickly as he is baby.

So after all the fiddling and waiting I finally am home with my new little man and loving every minute of it. The boys just adore him and I feel the most content and complete mother smile All the best to those still waiting to meet their little miracles.. And to those who have already had their January babies I hope all is going well & a big congratulations xoxo

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

awwww poor thing kelbel3!! but congrats on the birth of your son!!!

very exciting when they finally arrive!! i think i will be like you...in denil till i'm actually pushing haha

awwww poor thing kelbel3!! but congrats on the birth of your son!!!

very exciting when they finally arrive!! i think i will be like you...in denil till i'm actually pushing haha

sorry...stupid huggies

Sign in to follow this topic