Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Rss

Congratulations Cazmaz!

I have 5 days left (January 3rd)...I am hoping to give birth January 1st and have the first baby born in SA that day! (well that's what I have been dreaming is going to happen)

I wish all you other mums to be of January babies all the very best and congratulations to those who have already delivered!

Just a shame its going to be a bit of a heatwave over the next few days I dont know what would be worse ~ being pregnant through it or having a newborn in it!!!!

Good luck and happy new year to you all smile
Big Congrats To Cazmaz, im so glad it went well, posterior bub is usually a tad difficult, no pain relief, sounds great, hope you and bubby are doing well
Well went for my second last visit today, 3 weeks to go tomorrow. Starting to loose mucus plug.. i have back ache and im incredibly uncomfortable but im getting so excited now and also scared..
Cazmaz, i haven't packed my bag, i don't have a outfit for bub, no nursing bras... i need to do it but im finding it abit difficult getting around now, all i want to do is stay home.lol
Bubbone, we are due on the same day... well i wonder who will go first.lol
well i suppose we will just hear of births from now on.. yay, how exciting.. Merry xmas and happy new year to everybody... roll eyes tongue
Hi Ladies,
How is everyone feeling?
I'm tired, grumpy & don't want to see or talk to anyone... I usually turn into a hermit at the end of my pregnancy...

Yesterday I thought things were happening I had back pain & hip pain all morning that progressed to some strong contractions coming every 5 min for over an hr.. I even rang DH to come home from work as things felt like they were progressing only for things to fizzle out an hr later.. So frustrating!! I think I felt more silly for getting my DH to come home from work but after having a 3hr labour last time I am a little anxious about how quickly things might progress. I think I would feel better having him around but he is taking leave until baby arrives to make sure we get the most out of him being home.

Can't wait to hear that more babies have arrived take care xx

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Zpunkette my money is on you popping before i do lol. Sounds like things r moving in the right direction!!

Kelbel, false starts are sooo cruel! But on the brightside does mean something is happening yay!!

Ive been getting period type pain last few days and last night like a cross between BH & contractions for and hour and a bit every 10 min, tried to ignore them so i didnt get too excited and of course i fell asleep and woke up with nothing lol id say ill still be waiting in a few weeks lol
Have had a feeling this whole pregnancy that i wont go over like i did sith Seth...BUT refused to speak that feeling out loud so i didnt jinx myself lol ..hoping that typing it is different to saying it lol

congrats cazman on your early arrival! been waiting for someone to make the first announcment!! sounds like it all went really good and quick for you! 3.85 is a nice size (my first was 3.9 i thought she was huge lol)! hope u n bubs are doing well and settled well!

cant beleive all our due dates are finally here! so jealous of those of you who have just days to go i feel so ready right now im over it feel like im walking around with a bowling ball between my legs feel so heavy i get sore just standing doing my dishes blink

saw my MW on thursday (my back up one anyway) bubs still in same position head down and well engaged, measured my tummy for first time was 38cm dont really know if thats big or not at 35 &1/2 wks! been getting alot more BH now sometimes r quite sore! have a feeling aswell bubone that il go early (fx and touch wood!)

kelbel i feel the same im tired all the time cant sleep proply still have damn heart burn cant do anythging without getting it - if it went away id would so stop moaning! i also dont have a bag packed (am going to have a homebirth if all goes well but will still pack a bag just in case) hopefully in the next 2 wks ill get everything all sorted for bubs then i can just relax and not stress!

hope everone had a wonderfull xmas and have happy new year - lets see if we have any new yrs bubs arrive! good luck to everyone due now cant wait to hear of more babies arriving!
awww congrats cazman!!! first of the Jan huggs ladies that we know of smile How are the first few days going? Is it easier now, then with the 1st bub?

Well i'm now 3weeks and 6days till due date.....yep i'm counting down!! i may get lucky like with my first and go early....although i'm not 100% prepared....sad i know!!!

We now have the bubs bassinet and change table...haven't found a tall boy set i like yet or a cot blink but I will be focusing on that after next week...i start maternity leave friday the 6th of Jan smile

I finally ordered my pram today and should have it next week....sooooo slack haha

I haven't packed my hospital bag yet sad but i have just gone and bought what i consider 'the must have's'
-nipple shields....wish i had them with DD
-nappies
-wipes
-mat pads with wings...must have wings IMO
-muslim wraps

we have all the bubs clothes organised, just needed to get the finer things.

still have to go to best and less and get me some granny knickers to wear after bubs is born and find his 'going home outfit'

been getting heaps of baxton hicks....not comfortable at all sad and i'm definately getting tired now and wearing out quicker!! but all in all, i'm good, bub is head down and back out and engaged smile

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great Christmas and the start of the new year smile

Congratulation Cazman on the birth of your little man, so exciting.

Apart from spending most of the day contracting yesterday not a lot has been going on here, I am very tired and my youngest has decided that he doesn't want to sleep through anymore and will wake a few times through the night and then anytime from 3:30-5 he will come and get into our bed and wont go back to sleep in his bed so I am having very uncomfortable sleeps sad

So happy to have made it through to 2012, but now the contractions can either do something or leave me alone for a week or two. I am so sore in my back and tummy and groin, it all needs a break.

I finally packed my bag on boxing day as I had bad contractions that day too so I am mostly organised there.

I hope everyone is going well

Cheryl

Hello smile I was wondering if there are any Perth mums on here due around the 20th-28th?
I've tried PM'ing a few of you but it seems the huggies site hates me today sad really very sorry if the messages were submitting, you'll have them come through a hundred times!
I have a friend who is running a newborn photography workshop at the end of the month and is looking for some newborn models smile She is willing to pay in $$$ or give you the images. She's from overseas so I'm helping look locally for models for her. She is a professional and internationally recognised, I can provide full details for anyone interested, we're looking for 4-6 babies for the workshops but due to babies not coming on time we need probably closer to ten interested parties

Sorry to jump in. best of luck with the rest of your pregnancies and congratulations on the early arrival smile

Sarah
I hope bub comes soon for u Cheryl, days of contractions that do nothing does not sound fun! What day are u due again?

Sorry Sarah im due around that time but live about 400km south of Perth in Albany...dont suppose your friend wants to travel lol

Not much going on here, plodding along trying not to wish the last weeks away, happy being pregnant but really want to meet our little girl!!

Thought I'd pop in & give an update...when I first posted this thread I was given the 1st Jan as my edd that changed to boxing day after my scan. I joined the due in dec group after that....looks like I'm back again haha, there's no baby yet & I'm 41wks today! I had a show this morning but not much else. This is bub 3 I thought he'd be here earlier than this! I hope I go tonight so I don't have to go to the mw appt tomorrow! Lol

Hello smile I was wondering if there are any Perth mums on here due around the 20th-28th?
I've tried PM'ing a few of you but it seems the huggies site hates me today sad really very sorry if the messages were submitting, you'll have them come through a hundred times!
I have a friend who is running a newborn photography workshop at the end of the month and is looking for some newborn models smile She is willing to pay in $$$ or give you the images. She's from overseas so I'm helping look locally for models for her. She is a professional and internationally recognised, I can provide full details for anyone interested, we're looking for 4-6 babies for the workshops but due to babies not coming on time we need probably closer to ten interested parties

Sorry to jump in. best of luck with the rest of your pregnancies and congratulations on the early arrival smile

Sarah

Hi Sarah, I am in Perth, due jan 23, am happy to be contacted for photography. This will be my second bub...not sure if a boy or girl...u have a two year old boy who is adorable if she wants any siblings too. I am not sure how to pm on huggies but I will try now.

Hi Sarah, I am in Perth, due jan 23, am happy to be contacted for photography. This will be my second bub...not sure if a boy or girl...u have a two year old boy who is adorable if she wants any siblings too. I am not sure how to pm on huggies but I will try now.

excellent! I'll try PM'ing you if not I'll leave my email address on your profile comment space smile I am not certain about siblings, I think it will probably just be newborn shots but I will clarify with her for you. I'll chat more via email smile Thanks so much for responding!
Sign in to follow this topic