Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Rss

Morning Ladies smile

How is everyone doing? I'm starting to get pretty sore sad I know it is too early to be over it but I am definitely finding it harder especially at night.. I'm really starting to wonder how far I am going to be able to keep working to.. I would like to get to at least 34wks before I stop if not 36wks but I have been really struggling to get through a shift..

Is anyone else putting in for paid maternity leave?? I think I will need to go in and speak to someone at centrelink as I can't work out how the whole paid maternity leave works??.. I tried to look it up online but it is confusing...

Baby seems pretty happy I keep getting heaps of kicks and the occasional hiccups lol pretty cute smile I don't have another midwife appointment for another 3wks but will be off to do my glucose challenge in the next wk or so OH the joys ..

Hope everyone is well chat soon smile

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Is any body from Perth?
I am due the 15th with a baby boy!
we already have a daughter she is 5.
Hi Ladies,

Well I am officially in the 3rd trimester very exciting 12wks to go grin

Last night I had a lot of period pain coming and going which gave me a little bit of a fright.. Now today I am still getting tightenings. Spoke to my midwife she popped in and took a urine sample in case it is an UTI... Otherwise I have been told to rest which is pretty funny when I have 3 kids to chase after. Plus I'm supposed to work the next 2 days so Im thinking of chucking a sickie tomorrow.. If the pains keep up this afternoon they want me to go in for monitoring and maybe an internal to rule out that I am dilating. I am not really wanting to do this so fingers crossed they settle down....

Hope everyone else is going along well... I have to have my GCT next wk keep forgetting bloody pregnancy brain lol..

Is any body from Perth?

Hi baby_gurl,
Congratulations on your baby boy very exciting smile Im in Victoria... Hope your pregnancy is going well ...

wow kelbel congrats on the third trimester! hope everything is going alright and the pains all settle down for you! i noticed its quiet on here again..

Im just 26weeks now and im studying but i am truely over the 1hour commute on peak hour trains! and staying awake and alert all day long, the days seem soo long and i am so very tired!

I think chucking a sickie in your condition is probably worthwhile if its a possibility, as if u rest now, things might get better for you sooner? hahaha or maybe i just wish i could chuck a sickie without feeling bad about it ahaha.

My bub doesnt seem to ever sleep haha, shes always rolling around and stretching and kicking, DP is talking to her everynight now and when she wakes me up at 7am, i wake him up haha and he talks to her while he is half asleep and tells her to settle down ahaha its so cute, nice to see him bonding more since hes felt her movements from 16weeks.. She has gotten quite big for my little body! and now im starting to get lots of back pain and am always tired and need to put my feet up! too much walking maybe/? Waiting for Antenatal appointment next week, hopefully can goto Midwives instead of doctors.. i miss the friendship u get from a midwife where as the doc just wants to get u in and out it seems.. shame.. silly asthma of mine put me on doctors.. im going to ask if i can go midwives for next check up? fingers crossed, i want to talk about birth plan etc, doctors dont seem to interested in chat, more so in check bubs okay and send us home haha.. oh well..

hope everyone else is going well!

Is any body from Perth?

Hey baby_gurl, I'm not in Perth but in Geraldton 4 hrs north.

Man such a long time since I've posted! I'm almost 25 weeks and going pretty well. Found out I'm having another girl, which brings 3 in total! My energy is all over the place, but I work 3-5 days a week and have 2 kids to chase after so I guess that's no surprise.

Feeling big and uncomfortable already sad This is gonna be a long summer! My BP has played up a little and has been on the low side, meaning I can't do a lot of things without feeling dizzy and crappy. The BHs have already started too, which are a bit painful at times!

Hope you are all well
xo

Me too I'm Jan first as well yay if you wanna join the facebook group let me know it's 100% private

My bub is due Jan 30th, yay! Can I please join the fb group? xx

Is any body from Perth?

I'm from Perth, and due Jan 30th! How are you? xx
Hi everyone!
I may not technically be having my babies in Jan but they r due Jan 20th so I guess this is where I belong!!!
I'm 26wks pregnant with triplets haven't been feeling crap at all til last week or so just hard to be on my feet for very long we just moved interstate so I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have done it all myself plus the roadtrip up by myself with the 2 kids was good at the time but I think I'm paying for it now!!
Look forward to trying to meet u guys!! And hopefully see a few if u on facebook smile
Cass

http://lilypie.com][img]http://bd.lilypie.com/C9aW

Hi Everyone!

Wow it is pretty quiet on here. I hope everyone is well. Welcome to all the newbies.

Almost 26 weeks. Had a midwife appointment yesterday. I'm 3cm bigger than I should be. Hoping it's nothing to worry about. I also have to go for the glucose test before my next MW visit.

I've been feeling really tired lately sad work is stressfull.

11 weeks to go before I go on maternity leave. Cant wait to be a mommy.

Have a great day all!

Hi everyone!
I may not technically be having my babies in Jan but they r due Jan 20th so I guess this is where I belong!!!
I'm 26wks pregnant with triplets haven't been feeling crap at all til last week or so just hard to be on my feet for very long we just moved interstate so I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have done it all myself plus the roadtrip up by myself with the 2 kids was good at the time but I think I'm paying for it now!!
Look forward to trying to meet u guys!! And hopefully see a few if u on facebook smile
Cass

Congrats with your triplets CAS! Do you know the sex of your babies or are you keeping it a surprise?

My bub is due Jan 30th, yay! Can I please join the fb group? xx

Hi Allyharper. You can send a friend request to Jaye Pratt on facebook and tell her you would like to join the group (due in Dec &Jan). It's much busier than the forum.

Sign in to follow this topic