Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Rss

Hi ladies
Well my spotting hasn't eased up, if anything its worse, its still only when I wipe but its red now sad I'm devastated to say the least, can't see a doctor until tomorrow and I'm just really really hoping that no real 'bleeding' starts, I just want to sit in bed and feel sorry for myself lol, but alas I cant, this sucks

Hi ladies
Well my spotting hasn't eased up, if anything its worse, its still only when I wipe but its red now sad I'm devastated to say the least, can't see a doctor until tomorrow and I'm just really really hoping that no real 'bleeding' starts, I just want to sit in bed and feel sorry for myself lol, but alas I cant, this sucks

sad Im so sorry you are having to go through this. I know exactly how you are feeling, I m/c my first baby, then had bleeding at 5 weeks with my Son(first baby) and then also with my daughter(second baby), her bleeding was red and I had cramps, but all was fine both times, I hope this is the case for you too *hugs*
Sorry double post ..

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Hi Ladies,

Myrrah I hope that the spotting has stopped have you been to see the doctor?

I'm feeling pretty tired today guess I better get used to it lol.. Has anyone told family yet or are you keeping it yourselves until 12wks?

I have started taking Elevit today is anyone else taking a supplement?

My appt with the dr is next wk and it can't come quick enough I really want to get a dating scan so I can see a little heart beat and better idea of my due date.

Thought I would put up everyone's due dates smile

Sofiesarasmama 1st January
Myrrah 5th January
Kelbel3 7th January
engagedmummy 7th January
Sheza82 12th January

I'm really tired too, finding it hard to keep my eyes open and its only just gone 8.30! lol

We aren't telling family until 12 weeks, we told them all before 12 weeks with our first 2 but this time I just want it to be our little secret for a while smile

I am just taking folic acid the moment, I can't swallow pill's any bigger than the folic acid, it really sucks! I cant even take panadol *shame* hehe, Im also going to take the liquid Fish Oil and I take the Iron Chews and floradix. Im REALLY bad with my Iron levels when pregnant, with my son I hemorrhaged on the op table and lost heaps of blood, my HB went from 112 to 66 and I had a blood transfusion, I was so sick! and with my daughter at 36 weeks my Iron was at 80!! so I was admitted to hospital for an Iron Infusion, this is where they put a lure in and I had iron pumped into me over 6 hours, it sucked!! and it hurt too.

So this time we will be watching my iron very very closely!
Yeah once 8:30 comes I'm crawling into bed too lol..

We have told our immediate family and a few close friends but that will be it now until 12wks..

My Hb was low with my 3rd pregnancy but lucky for me I just had to take iron supplements until baby was born and for a little bit afterwards. The Elevit has an iron supplement in it so hopefully I won't have any issues this time. It makes you sooo tired. Wow Hb 80 thats low! No wonder they transfused you hope this isn't a problem this pregnancy Fx..

Yeah it was crazy! I had a blood test and it was at 90 and by the time they(the hospital) decided that yes I needed the infusion(about a week later) my HB was at 80 when they tested me before the infusion. I had been SO tired, my skin was peeling, I was faint having heart palptations, I had no colour! I felt heaps better after it was done, like a new women!
I REALLY hope I don't need that again, I'm doing all I can to make sure I have great Iron all the way through!

Hi Ladies,

Myrrah I hope that the spotting has stopped have you been to see the doctor?

I'm feeling pretty tired today guess I better get used to it lol.. Has anyone told family yet or are you keeping it yourselves until 12wks?

I have started taking Elevit today is anyone else taking a supplement?

My appt with the dr is next wk and it can't come quick enough I really want to get a dating scan so I can see a little heart beat and better idea of my due date.

Am thinking of you Myrrah, hope you are ok smile

We haven't told anyone about the pregnancy yet, don't want to get my hopes up in a way because of previous MC but at the same time it's hard not to be excited. Think we will wait for the 12 week mark, although it may be hard to hide it from family and close friends, but will see how it goes!!

Also have been taking folic acid and the blackmores preg and breast feeding gold after my MC so 2months now, hope it will help with this bub sticking incase I was lacking anything previously.

Well better go and do some housework while my DD is at preschool, yucky day here it's raining sad

take care everyone and please let us know what the outcome is at the doc's Myrrah - with my daughter i had bleeding twice (7weeks and 11weeks) and everything was ok, hope this is the same for you.
Hey guys smile

Im off to the doc at 2pm this avo, trying to be positive but its hard
the spotting hasnt let up, there is always quite a lot of it when i get up first thing in the morning, then it kinds ebs away throughout the day, usually by the evening there isnt anything again... but then always back in the morning..

Ive still got sore boobs and super tired and nausea so i guess ill find out more today/tomorrow, ill post again after i see doc smile

We havent told anyone, wouldnt do until 12weeks now coz of this spotting/bleeding!

glad to hear everyone seems to be doing well, apart from the tiredness!

Hey guys smile

Im off to the doc at 2pm this avo, trying to be positive but its hard
the spotting hasnt let up, there is always quite a lot of it when i get up first thing in the morning, then it kinds ebs away throughout the day, usually by the evening there isnt anything again... but then always back in the morning..

Ive still got sore boobs and super tired and nausea so i guess ill find out more today/tomorrow, ill post again after i see doc smile

We havent told anyone, wouldnt do until 12weeks now coz of this spotting/bleeding!

glad to hear everyone seems to be doing well, apart from the tiredness!

Good luck with the doc appt Myrrah I hope it all goes well smile xx

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations to you all. Me and my partner decided to TTC in April and to much suprise conceived straight away. Im due approx 12 January going by our BD lol. Look forward to sharing this with you all.

I have had extremely bad all day sickness already and dint have a very good pregnancy with my 1st and a terrible birth so am hoping that everything goes a little better this time xx

]/u

Sign in to follow this topic