Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Rss

Hiya smile

Not many people in here yet!!
I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself today lol, morning sickness all day again and ive got this horrendous sinus infection, im exhausted but i cant get any sleep because it hurts too much to lie down, panadol does nothing but i cant take anything else, my face, head, neck and back all ache and throb sad went to the Urgent Docs today and have been put back on antibiotics, I had glandular fever 6 weeks ago which I havent gotten over yet! not a fun start to pregnancy! But oh well who care im pregnant! smile but man i hope these antiobiotics kick in fast because this is miserable!

Hiya smile

Not many people in here yet!!
I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself today lol, morning sickness all day again and ive got this horrendous sinus infection, im exhausted but i cant get any sleep because it hurts too much to lie down, panadol does nothing but i cant take anything else, my face, head, neck and back all ache and throb sad went to the Urgent Docs today and have been put back on antibiotics, I had glandular fever 6 weeks ago which I havent gotten over yet! not a fun start to pregnancy! But oh well who care im pregnant! smile but man i hope these antiobiotics kick in fast because this is miserable!

Hi Myrrah,
It is quiet ... Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well I hope the antibiotics start working and you can get some relief. I suffer with sinus too it's awful sad

Are u getting much aching? I'm not sure if mine is worse as this is baby #4 or I forget what it's like in early pregnancy. Im also finding myself waking at 4am starving hungry and then needing to eat at least every few hours to keep the tummy grumbling away lol... I am really hoping there is only one in there...

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

heya, im getting aching too, this is bub number 3 for me (number 1 for dp smile ) and today i panicked because i had the TINNIEST bit of brown spotting, but only once and nothing since so i think its fine! and it was such a tiny amount

Im exactly the same with the hunger, its crazy! I wake every few hours at night and eat a ginger nut! and if i dont eat every few hours im starving! and i feel sick, i hope ive only got one too!! Also I really hungry but i also dont want to eat because i feel so sick! so im just eating tiny amounts at a time, like one gingernut, or half a pottle of yoghurt! I hope some of this sickness is down to the sinuses and the antibiotics help that too!!

heya, im getting aching too, this is bub number 3 for me (number 1 for dp smile ) and today i panicked because i had the TINNIEST bit of brown spotting, but only once and nothing since so i think its fine! and it was such a tiny amount

Im exactly the same with the hunger, its crazy! I wake every few hours at night and eat a ginger nut! and if i dont eat every few hours im starving! and i feel sick, i hope ive only got one too!! Also I really hungry but i also dont want to eat because i feel so sick! so im just eating tiny amounts at a time, like one gingernut, or half a pottle of yoghurt! I hope some of this sickness is down to the sinuses and the antibiotics help that too!!

I had tiny spotting with DS#2 but all was fine ...Brown blood is old blood so probably from implantation.

Did you get morning sickness with your other two pregnancies? I usually get it pretty bad from 6 wks but anythings possible I'm hoping to skip that part this time lol..wink think I'm in denial as I know what I'm in for... I'm still in a little shock that I'm actually pregnant as this cycle was so long that I just figured we missed out this month. I kept getting BFN so actually gave up testing. I will see my dr next wk see what she thinks ..

I was actually thinking that it might be your infection making your MS worse... Fx in a few days things have improved dramatically ..

Heya
I had MS with my first pregnancy from about 8wks-12wks and nothing with my 2nd pregnancy!

Last night I had another bot of spotting but this time red sad It wasnt much and there hasnt been any more and no cramping so fingers crossed, but it is freaking me out!

I'm going to the my doc next week too, hoping to get some hcg level confirmation.

Totally understand the denial, me too, my cycles were usually as long as yours, this would have been my first 28day cycle weird aye!

Heya
I had MS with my first pregnancy from about 8wks-12wks and nothing with my 2nd pregnancy!

Last night I had another bot of spotting but this time red sad It wasnt much and there hasnt been any more and no cramping so fingers crossed, but it is freaking me out!

I'm going to the my doc next week too, hoping to get some hcg level confirmation.

Totally understand the denial, me too, my cycles were usually as long as yours, this would have been my first 28day cycle weird aye!

If there is only a little spotting and no cramping then they usually say it's pretty normal.. Some women get some spotting when AF is due I'm sure that is what it will be Fx no more so you can relax. I know easier said than done. xx

I'm praying I don't get MS I need to keep working so MS will make it difficult. I keep getting waves of nausea but then I eat and am ok hoping this is all I will get lol..

In all my pregnancies I have never had my hcg levels checked early on.. I have been thinking of it as I have no idea of dates and it would give us a better idea.

Hi everyone

Congrats to you all smile
Just tested today and looks like i'm due 7th Jan, had a MC in early march so hopefully everything works out this time, also have a wee girl who is 3 in 2weeks.

Hope everyone else is going ok!

take care
xxxx

Hi everyone

Congrats to you all smile
Just tested today and looks like i'm due 7th Jan, had a MC in early march so hopefully everything works out this time, also have a wee girl who is 3 in 2weeks.

Hope everyone else is going ok!

take care
xxxx

Congratulations!!! We have the same due date smile
Sorry about your MC I had one in late Dec so I'm a little anxious too..
I'm hoping that the 12wk mark comes quickly...

Hi Girls *waves*

I am new here, I have just found out we are pregnant with number 3! So scary and exciting!!!
I looked forward to getting to know everyone over the next 9 months!

I am due roughly 12/01/12!

I've just read over some posts! Congrats to everyone! I am having cramping too, I had it quite bad last time, ouch! I also have had bleeding with both my kids before 6 weeks, and also had a MC with my first pregnancy, so I always worry and freak out until 12 weeks and makes it worse as I seem to bleed early on every time...Im hoping this time I dont!

Im also feeling a wee bit icky at times, but nothing major yet, was really crook with my first(my son who is 3 in June) and with my daughter(who is 2 in August) i wasnt AS bad!
Hi

KELBEL3 wow how crazy is that? due the same day cool smile yea I hope this one sticks MC are not nice at all

SHEZA82 i have been having a bit of cramping here and there as well hope it's nothing to worry about

talk soon everyone smile
Yeah cramping is really normal, its the baby getting comfy and the uterus getting ready to house the baby for the next 9 months smile
If you have cramping and bleeding then thats not good, I had that with my daughter(second child) and it was a hemorrhage under the pregnancy sack, luckily baby was fine, but it was scary!

Ive done another test today and got a lovely strong line! SO happy!!!! My internet cheapies kept giving me faint faint lines! and my husband hates faint lines he refuses to believe Im pregnant unless the line is nice and dark!
Sign in to follow this topic