Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Rss

I know it's super early but i tested yesterday arvo & this morning with positive results, i thought my AF was late so i tested & realised after consulting my calendar i wasnt due for about 5 days lol. Using the preg calculator im due on the 1st of Jan 2012 grin

congrats! having jan 2012 due dates already makes my due date seem so close!

all the best with your pregnancy grin
Congrats!! How exciting! I'm hoping to have a January bub too! tongue
Me too I'm Jan first as well yay if you wanna join the facebook group let me know it's 100% private

I wont be on here for awhile so if you want to join the facebook group add me jaye pratt or jaye_travis@hotmail.com

i did come back because a lady had trouble finding me my profile pic is my daughter in a suitcase with flowers around it

Im hoping to join this thread and facebook group in 2 weeks!! Congrats to your BFP!!
Fx for you and really hope you get to join us

Gosh i hope to join you too! XX Im ove tcc in may thread!

Congrats ladies!

I know it's super early but i tested yesterday arvo & this morning with positive results, i thought my AF was late so i tested & realised after consulting my calendar i wasnt due for about 5 days lol. Using the preg calculator im due on the 1st of Jan 2012 grin

Congrats on your BFP I'm looking forward to sharing the next 9 months chatting about our pregnancies smile

Hi my name is Kel I am very excited to say that I got my BFP today smile
I think that my due date is 7th Jan ...
Fx things go well as we had a mc 2 months ago and I really want this one to stick!

This cycle as of today is cd48 so not 100% sure if my due date is accurate I will prob make an appt to see my GP next wk...

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Hi guys! I just got my bfp! after 13cycles!! I am due 5th Jan, and man am i excited! I have MS already! spent this morning dry wrenching into a bowl, have been feel queasy on and off for most of the day for the last few days now.. oh dear! Looking forward to chatting with you smile smile

Hi guys! I just got my bfp! after 13cycles!! I am due 5th Jan, and man am i excited! I have MS already! spent this morning dry wrenching into a bowl, have been feel queasy on and off for most of the day for the last few days now.. oh dear! Looking forward to chatting with you smile smile

Congratulations Myrrah after 13 cycles you must be just over the moon grin

Morning sickness hasn't started for me yet I'm just really hungry all the time and if I don't eat I get bad hunger pains.
I'm not 100% of my due date yet but thinking 7th Jan.. I can't get into see my G.P until 10th of May so until then I guess I will have to wait. MS usually kicks in around 6wks so I am going to gauge it by that. Although I have been tempted to go buy one of those digital tests that say how many wks along you are.

All the best with your pregnancy and I look forward to chatting soon smile

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Sign in to follow this topic