Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

Ive been having really really bad back pain at night ive tried everything pillows under my leg under my tummy umder my back around me and nothing seems to work do any of you have any ideas what i can do its come to the point where im up half the night crying in so much pain sad

Posted by: Jazminsmum
Hey girls

Just a couple of q's

I did breast feed Jaz but i can't remember what breast pads i liked the best. So what would you guys recommend?
Kez

I like the pigeon premium breasgt pads they are really comfortable and hold a lot without leaking and have an odour eliminator. I tried a few different sorts with DD#1 but found they to be scratchy on my nipples but so used these for all 3 so far.

With the car seat we had to get a safe and sound compaq convertable seat to fit 3 carseats when we had a commodore. it's a slim design so you might be able to use it in the middle seat and it will sit between the front seats.

I have been gertting really bad hip pain the last few weeks walking is getting very painful will have to mention again on tuesday.
only 1 week 6 days until my due date and he is not engaged yet but mine never do until i'm in labour. I'm hoping he comes out early but knowing my luck he will be overdue lol

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Thanks heaps Erin!!!!

I had the best sleep last night. Best I've had in weeks, did not wake up once. And the key to my success.......

Kick the DH/Df/Dp to the lounge and have the whole bed to YOURSELF!!!

Well my df actually volunteered to sleep there for me so i could get a good sleep. Love him !!!!!

Kez

Posted by: Jazminsmum
Thanks heaps Erin!!!!

I had the best sleep last night. Best I've had in weeks, did not wake up once. And the key to my success.......

Kick the DH/Df/Dp to the lounge and have the whole bed to YOURSELF!!!

Well my df actually volunteered to sleep there for me so i could get a good sleep. Love him !!!!!

Kez

I am so totally with you on the whole bed to yourself thing...Dh was away a couple of weeks ago for 4 days and I had not slept so well in a looooong time.

Oh yes...I totally agree with kicking df out of bed! I have been able to sleep much better by myself.

Since it's been warmer df no longer likes to take leftovers for lunch, so I've been freezing them. I have mainly saucy dishes with rice....curries, butter chicken ect. They will come in handy for df to eat.

I packed bubs bag last night & am going to buy a couple of items & do mine tomorrow. Everyone is telling me it should be ready, but some of the things I want to pack I'll still be using or wearing over the next 2 weeks.

mel

To the person having a scan to see how big baby is, I am having a scan next week too, to see how big baby is (apparently at 9p 2) my DS was too big to fit out but I personally think he was just in the wrong position and got stuck so I had an emergency c section.
I am going to pack my bags at week 38 because I have a history of going overdue anyway and I need some of the things. I have bought things like maternity pads and breast pads and have clothes for bub and me to wear during our hospital stay but haven't bought any new toiletries, I've kept bottles of shampoo etc...that have gotten low (put them aside) and when we leave hospital I will put them in the bin rather than take them home again. I also take old underwear and throw them out as I wear them instead of buying nnew stuff, I figure they just get ruined with all the bleeding after the birth anyway so I don't want to ruin new underwear!

hello girls,

breast pads - i use the johnsons brand in the purple box. i aslo got 40 disposable avent ones in the kit i bought so i will try these as well. but yeah i had problems with some that made me itch or wouldn't absorb alot..

baby seat - i am borrowing my friends safe and sound unity capsule i think that's what it's called but it's a new style that looks quite slim. we are hoping to put this in the middle as the other 2 toddler seats will be really squished in..

kicking hubby out of bed - NO way, i think he'd kick my ass if i tried to kick him out...lol... we have a king bed and he knows i have to lay on my left hand side so that means he has to too or flat on his back!!

i have started to take the raspberry leaf tablets. i didn't check out with the pharmicist but according to the bottle it says to take 3 tablets 4-5 times a day. does this sound right to me it sounds to much!! i took 2 last night and 2 with breaky and dinner. if you take these how many do you take and when do you take it?

lol just looked at my ticker 35 weeks pregnant and 35 days to go!!!!

Lana, I have been taking the dose it says to on the bottle. I thought it sounded like a bit but they wouldn't tell you to have that many if it was bad, I dunno. You go through them quick though lol

Raspberry Leaf Tablets - I bought blackmores brand to start with and it said to take 3 tabs 4-5 times a day as well and I thought it was too much and I kept forgetting to take them....I finished that bottle and bought another brand and it says 2 tabs twice daily but they are 500mg instead of 300mg.

I cooked today - lasagne (two meals), savoury mince and cabonara sauce plus we have two tubs of fresh pesto in the freezer so we are well on our way to having a freezer full of meals....think I will do a curry to add to it as well plus a few other dishes.

I have a scan on Tuesday and ob appointment on Wednesday then I'm going to pack my bag as I will know if I can birth at the birth centre or if I have to go hospital. I'm still not totally sure what to pack for either but i'm sure I'll sort it out.

Began washing stuff today - did a load of nappies and folded them. I'm going to go to spotlight tomorrow and see if I can find a pattern for a nappy stacker as well.

over the last couple of days baby has started moving less, is this normal or shud i be worried im a little paranoid about ti She still moving a litle bit but not as strong or frequent as before. Help ..

Posted by: x0xmelx0x
over the last couple of days baby has started moving less, is this normal or shud i be worried im a little paranoid about ti She still moving a litle bit but not as strong or frequent as before. Help ..

She is more likly running out of room and has herself in a nice little cosy spot and not moving lol!!.
Sign in to follow this topic