Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Is your baby due in June 2006 Lock Rss

Wanting to know if anyone is expecting in June
Hello!
I'm due about the 10th June, with number 5!
Hi Katie,

Due 26th June with nuber one! I know that there isn't long to go but it seems to be taking forever!

Snuf
HAY THERE MY NAME IS KRISTYLEE IM 21, 22 IN SEP.
IM EXPECTING NUMBER 2 ON THE 06.06.06.
MY FIRST IS A LITTLE 4YR OLD PRINCESS NAMED TORI-ANNE JASIE.
GOOD LUCK GALS BECAUSE I THINK WE ALL NEED AS MUCH AS WE CAN GET.
hi there katie,
My second little girl is due on june 19th, my tummy is really sticking out there, people think i am having twins!! i would love twins but i am pretty sure there is only one there lol.

excited and cant wait till the new arrival is here!!!

Mummy of 2 beautiful girls, Paige & Brianna

Hi Katie,

I am due 5 June, with my fist bub - who is a little boy. Getting close now, on the 12 week countdown. And I keep telling him is IS going to be on time. I am not looking forward to going overdue.
hay chick, yea im due on the 19th...or 11th not too sure (a week before my 22nd bday) with my first, such a waiting game!
3rd baby due 02-06-2006 - the first boy for us and I am so over this pregnancy. The doctor has said his head is down ready to come and believe me I can feel it. Goodluck to all of the other mum's we can start the countdown
Hi, my baby is due on June 3. What date are you due? Im 20 and this is my first baby - its all a bit scary. Im from perth, aust.
Hi there Katie
I have just joined the club i am due june 16th with number 3.

WENDY,NSW,TYLER 8,TAHLIA 6 AND SOPHIE 3

hi im due 30th of june i was due on 28th june last year too but i ended up having him mid june so im interested as to when this baby will show up
hi katie my name is teresa im 37 and due on the 2nd of june excited and a bit scared at times but everything has been going great how about you my email address is blueeyes682001@yahoo.com this will be my second son my first aidan is 17 big gap doing it all over again
Sign in to follow this topic