Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Lauraine

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect dur...

6 replies

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my ...

Melh01

Due December 2019?

Hi, is anyone due in December?

11 replies

I'm due 28th december

Neptune19

November 2019 Facebook group

Hi ladies, I have a secret Facebook group for those due in November. Comment your email address i...

17 replies

Please add me.

oblivious1

Anyone due in May 2017

Hi

12 replies

Hi there, found out last month that my sister-in-law is pregnant.

*Giggles*

August 2019 Babies!

Hi Everyone, I am due with my baby on the 5th of August. Anyone keen to join a FB page to help an...

23 replies

Hi Can I please be added to the group? I’m due right at the very end of August

Monroll

July 2019

Just found out I am expecting EDD july 15th 2019. Am happy to set up a secret kiwi due date face...

12 replies

Hi...i am a bit late to the game,but due on 28 June (and the previous history of being very overdue with my first one),i thought i s...

SammieIsNutz

Due December 2019 Facebook Group

I have made a group for us mum's to be https://www.facebook.com/groups/2151694351588125/

New no replies Be the first to reply »
pixie0987

Due December 2019

Hello! Just wondering if anyone has a secret facebook group set up for Due Dec 19 babies ?

1 reply

I've made one https://www.facebook.com/groups/2151694351588125/

Lizzy D

Due Jan 2020

Hey ladies. I'm wondering if anyone has a due Jan 2020 Facebook page? My older sister just f...

5 replies

I can make a Facebook group if you’d like?

Maruschkevilj

October 2019 anyone?

I found out last week Friday I will have my 5th baby in October I am soo excited. anyone else due...

18 replies

Can someone add me to the Facebook group if possible, I'm due 1 October 2019 -> kim.e.scott.1990@gmail.com

KayBee082

Due in August 2019

Hey all, I’ve had a few BFP and looks like I’m due August 9! So excited! Hope to meet some fellow...

7 replies

Great news, you must be buzzing. I'm absolutely made up for you. My due date is in mid-June. I can totally understand how you f...

Laila_S

Anyone else due June 2019?

Hi everyone, just wondering if there are any ladies out there due June 2019? I’m currently 5 week...

40 replies

Hey there no problem! What is the email address?

~Mellie~

August Facebook *Secret* Group

Hi congratulations! if you want to join the August facebook group post your email or facebook det...

66 replies

Hi All Please add me to the group as well: Mahuma.amo@gmail.com

Maruschkevilj

Anyone else due in October?

Hello there, I just found out today that I am expecting my 5th baby and I am so excited!!! who el...

2 replies

Me too!!! Just found out today! Due 17 October and I have a son who is almost 10 months. I’m freaking out!! Always wanted a second b...

HuggiesModerator

Are you due in July 2017?

Congratulations! Share your journey with others!

37 replies

Hey there! Im glad to join your community!

Yvette_H

Hi Everyone, anyone else due 7 May 2017? Lock

Hi Everyone, just looking for anyone who has just found out they are pregnant? I am due 7 May 2...

38 replies

Heeey ladies!!! I've just found out that I'm pregnant!!! I've been trying since 2017!!! I'm over the moon right ...

Cathymccartney098

four months left now

Hi guys. I want to tell you all about a friend of mine. I used to post here about her IVF journey...

3 replies

Cathymccartney098 wrote: Hi guys. I want to tell you all about a friend of mine. I used to post here about her IVF journey. You all ...

Babies due Sept 2019

I'm hoping to be due around September 2019! Period is due on Christmas day so hoping for a p...

11 replies

This is the link to the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/expectantmums2019/

FTM2019

Facebook Group for Expectant Mums Late 2019 due dates

Drop your email below to be added, or go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/expectantmums2019/

FTM2019

What are your pregnancy must-haves?

I wish I hadn't waited so long to get: - My pregnancy pillow - Pregnancy journal https://www...

Huggies Support

Is your baby due in July 2018?

Just found out you're pregnant? Join our thread to chart your journey with others!

78 replies

Popcorn86

Due April 2019 group

Hi there, I'm Tabitha, 31 in Wellington and I have created a new FB group for us NZ ppl expe...

47 replies

Sent Alexis . Sorry to be slow. We aren't actively checking these groups any more x

Tanyalee23

April 2019 Mums

Hi ladies I thought I would start a secret fb group for April 2019 bubs if anyone is interested ?...

11 replies

Thanks KMM, congrats to you too!

SimFan

APRIL 2019

Hi, Im due 26 April. Who is going to find out baby's gender?

1 reply

Hi I’m due around 21st April and we are most definitely finding out gender. 3 more weeks to wait sooo excited. Pretty sure we know w...

Sarahelizabeth_89

February 2019 babies due

Hey everyone, I’m Sarah, I’m 29. I got my BFP + around 5 days ago now which would put me around...

77 replies

Congrats everyone! This is my first pregnancy and I'm due Valentine's Day (14th Feb). I'm originally from Brazil and...

Chellez004

Anyone else in NZ due in February??

Hi! Would love to connect with other mums due in Feb 2019. This will be our second child

2 replies

Yes I'm due Feb 2019. First child!!

mummarosegold

May 2019 anyone??

Anyone else due may 2019? I found out yesterday im pregnant, so happy and excired. would love to...

6 replies

Does anyone know of a FB group yet??

January 2019 babies

Hey there congratulations! Looks like I'll be joining you, took a test last wed and got a B...

25 replies

Hi Ladies, i am expecting no. 4 (due 28 Jan) have 3 beautiful boys, based in Auckland. Is there a facebook group or mums and bubs gr...

Hayleyandjoshscott

Any due March 2019?

Hi all, if anyone would like to join a due March 2019 Facebook page, let me know! I have created ...

10 replies

I just added you so hopefully I can join the group!

Huggies Support

Is your baby due in August 2018?

Just found out you're pregnant? Congratulations! Join others due in the same month and chart...

13 replies

Hi I am due on 31st August - I think its only just hitting me too! Would love to join the Facebook group. My email is jeni_22@live.c...

Tonikaramurphy

Due In December

Hi All, Looking for others who are due in December and are located in the Redlands Bay/Brisbane a...

Alya85

March 2019

Deleted

Jessica_Paige-631

December/January due date group!!

Hi everyone! There is an active Facebook group for mums due in dec 2018 / jan 2019. If you would...

3 replies

Jessica_Paige-631 Can you please add me to the Facebook group

BirdKat

Anyone due November 2018?

Hi All, I just found out I am nearly 4 weeks pregnant with my first child and would like to chat ...

30 replies

Hi, could add me to the FB page too please.

mama2r&r

Due February 2019, NZ

Hi mummies, are there any NZ mums due in Feb 2019, I would love to start up a support group

5 replies

Me! I’m due in Feb. Best way to connect?

tuesdaysbaby

Due December 2018

Hi! I’m awaiting beta HCG to confirm my pregnancy after IVF so I’m probably one of the first to f...

45 replies

Hello, just joined the community here. New to Victoria and due 3rd December, would love to join the fb group if it's still open...

Huggies Support

Are you due in October 2017?

Join our support group so you can track your journey with other mums-to-be!

29 replies

hello ladies! What’s about you? I hope you are absolutely fine. I have read your post to join a support group. It’s really amazing g...

Sarahelizabeth_89

? ???????????? ???????????????? ???????????????????????? ???????????? ?

Rodriqezhavam

I just got my first positive!

Hello everyone.“I just got my first positive! doing great work. I am only about four weeks! We we...

4 replies

hey hun. congratulations. the is such a good news. really happy for you. take care of yourself. hope it all goes well. best of luck....

Emmy_

Due November 2018

Hi everyone, My pregnancy is still technically just between my partner and myself... it’s our fi...

13 replies

Hey Emmy… I am really excited for you dear. It's time for celebration. Congratulations to you. May, your journey go with safe a...