Learn More

Baby Names

Mccall2016

Help for baby girl names ????

Hi

5 replies

either Charlotte or Georgia with rose as a middle name

Nicholehonatana

Nawwwww and the royal princess has just been named......what a gorgeous name!!!

Nawwww and a beautiful princess is named Charlotte, gorgeous name!!! What do you guys think? ht...

1 reply

Charlotte name is beautiful. And, the meaning of the name Charlotte is: Feminine manly.

WhenWeBecame7!

What are the rules??

Please Help! Feeling between a rock and a hard place! Hubby and I picked our babies names long ag...

4 replies

If you really not feeling good to name your son with that same name, you can go for some other one. There are many sources available...

SouthCoastChick

Help with middle names for my baby boy!

Hi all, we've decided to name our new baby boy Tyson. I've always liked this name, but...

3 replies

Luke Levi Eli Jay Elliot

Nodrog

Baby boy due in 6 days - no idea what to call him!

Hi all, we already have 2 daughters Hazel Elizabeth Georgiana Ivy and are expecting a boy due on...

2 replies

I like Roscoe A lot Hazel, Georgiana & Nathaniel (Nate) Willoughby (Will) Theodore (Theo) Augustus (Gus) Dominic (Nic) Leopo...

Holobob

Finley for a girl

Totally love the name Finley for a girl. Question is: Finley or Finlay? I want people to pronounc...

1 reply

I would spell it Finley or Finleigh

Shell_1983-920

Need Help..!!

Hey, I need some help with a middle name to go with Brax... Any ideas would be muchly appreciated..

1 reply

What about babys dads name? Or Levi Conner Marley

ChiefsGirl

Drew - feminine or masculine name?

The name Drew is said to be a unisex name and its most common meaning is manly, wise and brave B...

5 replies

I have a male cousin called Drew, so masculine to me.

Isabellajackson

HELP- baby boy names! Having baby this week

Hi all, We are due to have our baby boy this week and are struggling with a name. We like names t...

4 replies

I like Arley among all the names, I also would like to suggest few: Ardsly Arty Arvy Archy Ardley Arny Ardsley

Eve_Jr_Mccormack

deleted

New no replies Be the first to reply »
angieek

Levi or Brody ??

Pleeeeeeeaase help me! I am going crazy trying to find a name for our boy. I have narrowed it d...

5 replies

Levi brody definitely

angieek

Help! Levi or Ethan?

Hi I would love some opinions on our final two names. I can't decide which one I like best...

5 replies

It's such a subjective thing, isn't it I prefer Ethan Levi but the alternative is good as well. Good luck making a decision.

Cathyd2203

Girls name to go with Joshua

Hi, My son's name is Joshua. We are expecting a girl and having a lot of trouble settling on...

2 replies

Some names I like and think go with Joshua: Amelia 'Milly' Abigail 'Abby' Olivia 'Liv/Livy' Sophie...

oribear

"Stolen" baby name

I use the word "stolen" very loosely as no one owns a name however this is my dilemma. ...

8 replies

Don't know how to start this so will start with use the name. As the others have mentioned people come and go, and do you real...

Amanda2907

Percy- thoughts??

We are expecting a little man in June. We already have a princess Charlotte Ava and really like ...

1 reply

I'm going to be honest and admit that the first thing that came to mind is the engine on Thomas the Tank Engine! As RS said, pr...

kjg85

A possible brother for Bronson

Hi I'm after some name suggestions for a boys name. I already have a son named Bronson and a...

3 replies

I like Riley, Eli, Isaiah, and Xavier

Jody-MummyOfTwo

Baby boys names?

What are some non-overused boys names that aren't too outrageously different or unusual? My ...

14 replies

My daughter has a little friend at day care named Carter - I find it a quite nice name, both as a child and later as an adult

oribear

Laura likes Harrison, Heath or Aiden. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

1 reply

Stick with Harrison!! But if you decide to change, I'd personally go: Aaron or Daniel.

ichigo

What do you think of Milla to join older siblings Leo and Stella?

Hi! i'm having a little girl soon and would like to name her Milla (pronounced with a short ...

3 replies

I love Milla. I actually had on my shortlist Mila with one 'l' and I would say it 'Miller' although I don't...

ClareBear5

Clare likes Scarlett, Krystal or Zara. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

2 replies

My daughter is Lara so I love that. Sienna was my pick for a second girl so good taste

Clara1111

Someone stole my babies pet name... Advice needed!

Hi, I'm new here and have come for advice. I have a pet name for my daughter that is very un...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mama love

Indie Mae??

Expecting suprise baby #4 and hav been thinking of girls names. I like Indie Mae... Are there any...

11 replies

I like that and it's lovely.

Offspring

Help Please - names are so hard!

Hi, Which names of our list do you like/hate? Girls: Eve Willow Ivy Mae / May Isla Indigo Summ...

10 replies

Love Eve (probably the only name i would use from your list) & Isla.. I have never liked the name Summer for a girl! And off yo...

Sfn_15

Name Suggestions?!

My Husband and I found out that our little man has a heart condition, so everything is a bit unce...

7 replies

Ethan is on my list of possibilities - means Strong.

Willow2015

Can't decide between two names!

Hi all! Can't decide between the following girl's names would love any feedback!! Cla...

9 replies

I cant decide either - both are lovely!

Clare25

Thoughts on names..???

After my very brief discussions with DH (who isn't really interested yet) on names I have co...

4 replies

Phoebe and Jake

Kennachyanne-801

HELP!! Sailor, Reef, and the like...??

I am helping my best friend find names for her little boy, as well as look for mine who is in the...

7 replies

Oakley

Samtuddy

Banksy? Hate it or like

My husband and I love the name Banksy for a boy what do you think?

9 replies

Hey its completely up to you what u pick and everyone gets used to any name in a few weeks... but i suggest to keep looking, my husb...

Kikiwho

Choosing the Right Name for your Babies? Come In

Hi everyone, Just wondering if everyone was like me, when it come to choosing a name for your ba...

1 reply

I like Alex for a boy & Aubrey for a girl from your list, good luck deciding. We had our name picked out for a long time, so i...

selsbels

picking names for twins??/

we don't know what we are having yet as we are only early.. we have got our girls names for ...

3 replies

Jacob & Toby Max & Noah Hunter & Chase Owen & Riley

justus<3

Too similar?

We are expecting baby number 4 in July. ive absolutely fallen in love with the girls name Amarlie...

1 reply

Yeah they do sound very similar with the arlee sound, so I would probably avoid it. I just imagine you calling out to them when th...

97nc

I like Whitney, Isla or Josie. What do you think?

For a girl, I like Whitney, Josie, Isla, Alice (middle names will be Mary Lorraine) , for a boy...

7 replies

I like Josie, Isla For Boys: Louie, Charlie, Nicolas

ashr729

India or Indiah?

Hi all, We are naming our baby Indiah Jillian (Jillian after my Mum) & last name starts with...

8 replies

I prefer the traditional spelling - India.

tealeaf

Initials CAW?

Anything wrong with the initials CAW that we haven't noticed?

1 reply

I can't think of anything when i see those letters.

ChiefsGirl

Boys middle names to go with Ben or Adam

Looking for middle names to go with Ben or Adam. We would like something that isn't too com...

2 replies

I like Austin and Asher from your lists so far ... thanks ladies

Cdemian

Your Feedback On My Top Picks & Australian/Arabic Baby Name Suggestions Required :)

Hi Team, I would like some feedback on the following female baby name options or some other sug...

7 replies

I love the name Bethany. Other Arabic names I like are Suraya, Amera, Shirin and Selima.

Mickstar

Girl middle names help!

Just yesterday I found out I'm having a little girl! My partner and I have two names chosen...

6 replies

Being a long name I think Isabella sounds great with a short middle name. Jane works really well! How about Isabella Skye, Isabella...

Edenreid

Earthy / edgy / beachy baby boy names

I'm expecting my 3rd baby, a boy, and am very stuck for names. My daughter is Airlie and son...

13 replies

How about Sol?

Hol2705

Trying to settle on a name

Hi. Need some outside opinions on our name we've chosen for our baby girl arriving soon. We ...

4 replies

I really like it. Go for it I say. Nice choice

montessorimama

Maelyn/Maylee

Which do you prefer? Maelyn or Maylee? Middle name suggestions? Thanks

5 replies

I like Maylee Maylee Brianne, Maylee Jane, Maylee Ruth, Maylee Elizabeth, Maylee Claire