Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

Gish

Help shortlisting girls names!

Hi all. Our little girl is due in January and I am struggling to find names. We have a son and I ...

4 replies

Congrats on a little girl. I have 3 girls Bailey, Amelia and Josie. Names I really love are Rylee Grace Emily Tilly Paige Sydnee Ru...

PrincessPeach

Please help!!! Too Twilight?

Hi all, This is my first post! I need some help with my first baby's name. Husband and I ar...

7 replies

That's true. I thought that since the names are so similar it might be an issue. But I'm glad it's not! Thanks

Erinpilgrim

A sibling for Emila Ruby and Maxwell Albert John

I'd love your help I'm expecting our third child in four weeks time and hubby and I ar...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Erinpilgrim

A sibling for Emila Ruby and Maxwell Albert John

I'd love your help I'm expecting our third child in four weeks time and hubby and I ar...

Offspring.Marley

Help

Hi So far my top names we have chosen are Eve Eva Isla Summer Ivy Rose Oliver / Ollie Finn ...

2 replies

I love Talarah and Ella for girls names I also love Javier pronounced "jay ve ya" The Young Mummy Project http://theyo...

Mel-mummy to georgia and bub to be

Middle name help

I think I have settled on the name Zoe My surname is Romanowski - 4 syllables which middle name...

2 replies

Yeah Claire, Isabel just doesn't sound right.

Jenjas_5

Choosing names that go together for brothers and sisters

Hi, Names are so hard. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions to which names both girls a...

2 replies

I have a Chloe. Her middle name is Alysha and my other daughter is Lauren. I think these names work. Boys? Nope. Pregnant aga...

hi I'm due in 3 weeks and would love some naming help

Hi my little surprise baby is due in 3 weeks and hubby and i aren't really talking names yet...

3 replies

this is the bump pic from when i was due my second daughter i think i have my heart set on Zoe ( Zoe Claire or Zoe Isabel) and Isa...

sleepingbarb1e

Eli- How do you pronounce it?

Just after some opinions on how you would pronouce Eli. I thought it was pretty straightforward, ...

7 replies

Hi everyone. The name Eli is Hebrew. It is traditionally pronounced El-ee and Not El-eye. To pronounce I as 'eye' appea...

jeaniey

Saskia or Sienna

Hello Everyone, I decided to post this just to see responses to these two names, we are having a...

2 replies

I prefer Sienna. But if you love Saskia go for it. It does not matter what other think you need to love it or you will regret it o...

MummaAnnie

Classic and Old Fashion Names

Hi I'm looking for old fashion names like Ralph, Alfred, Thomas. We can't decide on on...

2 replies

I really like Ralph. Harold, Walter, Stanley, Henry. I love Dolce Mae for a girl

Tam81

Looking for baby names!!! Something different, funky, unusual....

Hi, I was hoping to put some hope into all your lovely mother's out there. Both my partner and ...

24 replies

My childrens names aren't too different but I have Stella, Matilda and Levi. We are 39 weeks pregnant and have decided on Billi...

Garethwadham

Gareth likes Ezra, Hunter or Corben. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

3 replies

I loved Ezra!! But hubby and my mum were not fans! I say go for it if hubby is on board.

Gish

Girls names - opinions please

We are expecting our little girl in January. I am thinking of the following names: Jordyn Riley ...

2 replies

I like Jessica. Sounds good!!

MummaT

Stuck on boys name for #2

We are having our second boy in January and so stuck on names. We struggled to come up with names...

5 replies

We have a possible first name but not set on it yet. Leo after DHs Grandad Leonard

meggsy76

Stuck for boys names

Hi everyone, I'm halfway and still have a while to go (due January) but we are so stuck for...

1 reply

Hi Meggsy I due in January too and having the same trouble with boys names. DS1 is Riley John. I put up a post in the last couple of...

Lvuna

Losa likes Naomi, Caleb or Salome. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

courtly

Name ideas please

I'm pregnant again and am stuck on name ideas that hubby and I both agree on. We have a 10...

1 reply

I wish I could help.... I'm in the same situation as you with boy #2. My first is Harvey Lee. Hubby & I can't agree o...

Gish

Girls name to go with Ben

Hi. We are expecting a girl early next year and have a son called Ben. Our surname is five syllab...

1 reply

Lucy

Luky dukky

Opinions??

Opinion on the name khan for a baby boy? DH really likes it.... But I'm not 100% would love...

8 replies

Search on google and i am sure you will get lot of names and you only need to choose one.

Fernando_Valderrama

Fernando likes Sara, Aadarshini. What do you think?

Chosmakala1

What time is the match?

Liverpool vsa Adelaide United live stream Richmond Kickers vs West Brom live stream

CFH

Wanting to change babys name at 6wks old

We would like to change our babys name but I'm anxious about peoples reaction. We never had ...

4 replies

Just be cautious of the birth registration time frame, I'm not sure about NZ but in Australia you must register the child'...

babyMoore1

Is this the right name? How did you pick?

Boyfriend and I found out that we're expecting a little baby boy! I've always wanted k...

6 replies

I have a 25 years old friend called Toby and it doesn't sound childish at all. Stick to your name.

Wendy101

Twin number 2 has no name!

Hi all, I am due with twin boys in August and still have no name for one of my babies. We love ...

5 replies

Congratulations! We had twins and we struggled to think of two boys names as well but we had a boy and girl so we only needed one! I...

xxaliciaxx

need help with baby girl name

My partner and i are having trouble coming up with a girls name for our 2nd child we are wanting ...

3 replies

Shanaya is pretty, Evie is pretty too or maybe Ivy.

Natalie_Marrett

Need a boys name!!! Help!!

So we are expecting our second child in early October, we don't know the gender yet but we l...

17 replies

My son is Tyson Levi. I wanted to name him Levi for his first name but my partner didnt like it too much so he got it as his middle ...

Mama love

Thoughts?

Finding it hard to find boys and girls names but so far we have- Boy - Cruz Lenny Girl - Milla (...

Firefly15

Middle name for Cleo

So we are a bit stuck on a middle name for Cleo... Last name starts with S, one syllable. So far...

2 replies

Scarlett definatly. Goes nicely. Pretty name

Firefly15

Popularity of Chloe...

So we keep going back to Chloe for a name choice for our daughter due soon. Only its been in the ...

2 replies

I think Chloe is a lovely name, and off the top of my head I can't think of any young ones I know named Chloe

Lew55

Would love your opinion .....

So ... turns out that picking a name second time around is much harder!! think we used up the on...

7 replies

It's a fine name for a boy, a proper name that isn't overused. Those who don't like it will deal with it. It certain...

Kbeck68

Kate likes Charlotte, Amelia or Lachlan. What do you think?

[img]http://forumau.huggies.com.au/public/style_imag... I've searched through Huggies' Baby Name...

10 replies

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favourites. But I need your help to choos...

lil miss sunshine

need help with naming number 8

Run out of ideas lol does anyone have some suggestions boys and girls names please? Our other chi...

2 replies

Levi Eli Nate Hannah Eden Macie

AJ- Mumma 2

Options on Amanda vs Mandy

So I'll be honest its not for a baby. My name is Amanda and I've always been Amanda or ...

1 reply

To be honest I don't like the name Amanda simply because if one Friend I use to have in school and she turned out to be a compl...

Mama_Goose

My shortlist

We are due in 2 weeks and I'd love some anonymous and independent feedback on our top 3 name...

4 replies

Out if those ones I like the best Jethro and I absolutely love aurora

Dueinjune2015

Love it, but don't think it works with last name....

Hi! My husband and I love the name Scarlett, but don't think it will go with our last name....

5 replies

I like Scarlett but it doesn't go well with your last name.

Mrs_r

Girl name suggestions

Hi, We are pregnant with our second girl and need some name ideas. We already have Connor Logan a...

4 replies

It's ok to be picky it's your child lol boys names are easier to pick then girls not sure if you like these but I have a f...

have 2 girls and expecting again...

Hi my name is Mel and I have 2 daughters Georgia Nicole and April Louise..we have a long 4 sylabb...

1 reply

No I don't think it matters if 2 of your kids have names starting with the same letter. My sister's 2 daughters both have...

3at33

To spell Indy or Indie? and help with middlename

New baby due in 3 months. If its a girl we like the name Indie. At first i thought to spell it In...

14 replies

I just realised how old this post is did you have a girl? What name did you choose?

Mccall2016

Help us complete our family of four!

Have chosen Elijah (Eli) & Noah for definite names but can't for the life of us think of...